Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

"You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee (1496 Views)

Tyler Perry Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 15, 2017
Taking a swipe at some Hollywood celebrities during a comedy routine last weekend, Actress Mo'Nique slammed Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry and Lee Daniels who she alleged blackballed her from TV.

The Oscar-winning actress and comedian, confirmed being blackballed from TV and Hollywood during the comedy session, over her behavior during the promotion of the 2009 film Precious for award season by the three award-winning producers, which got her off major film or TV projects all those years.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/you-can-suck-my-dick-if-i-had-one.html

Lalasticlala

Re: "You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee by smardray(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2017
They can still suck ur boobs since u have two.........nothing lost

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee by josephine123: 9:57pm On May 15, 2017
hmm... end time slamming
Re: "You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee by thesicilian: 10:01pm On May 15, 2017
She should have just told them to suck whatever she has.
Re: "You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee by Khd95(m): 10:03pm On May 15, 2017
smardray:
They can still suck ur boobs since u have two.........nothing lost
wickedgrin

Re: "You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee by femolacqua(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2017
That's some punch line. It's been long, I saw last on T.V
Re: "You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 15, 2017
the way she take big cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Her clit na average man penis cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee by dangotesmummy: 11:14pm On May 15, 2017
grin

Orisirisi ara grin
Re: "You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee by smardray(m): 4:16am On May 16, 2017
Khd95:
wickedgrin
eeh take water

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie: Rotimi Salami Is An Abusive Husband In Omoye’s Trailer / See Huge Billboard Ellen Degeneres Erected To Beg Beyonce For Followback On IG / User Exposes Taraji P. Henson’s Boyfriend, Claims He’s Cheating On Her With Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.