Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump (3277 Views)

Thread For Automotive Technician With Advanced Or No Scope Diagnosis Skill / Please Recommend A Good AC Technician In Ibadan / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by rainmaker12(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
I need an ac technician with a vacuum pump to help flush my ac system and recharge it. If you know any one in Lagos, please share with us.
I'm sure there are other nairalander's looking for such services too.
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by mayor2013: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
rainmaker12:
I need an ac technician with a vacuum pump to help flush my ac system and recharge it. If you know any one in Lagos, please share with us.

Call multiautolab on 08156087872 or 08165520837
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by mosbus: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Call mosbus cool 08026941215 or 08032089850,i also have automatic refilling machine,the machine will refill your car with the right quantity from the manufacturers,we also run proper leakage test,

2 Likes

Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by Justin288: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please, do you know any shop with similar setup in Port Harcourt?
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Justin288:

right now there is none in port harcourt

just fill the AC with air + refrigerant and cross your fingers
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
noxide:

right now there is none in port harcourt

just fill the AC with air + refrigerant and cross your fingers

that information is incorrect

Digital car solutions uses high tech diagnostic equipment
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Baba, there is none in port harcourt
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
noxide:

Baba, there is none in port harcourt

call and find out +234 803 312 3865
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by mecheal365: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Good deals for you!!! meecheal excels limited offers professional Electrical / Air condition repairs, kindly contact us for your professional service as our professionals are always at your service. kindly call 08026999465 or visit our website at www.meechealexcels.com
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by Paulhosa99(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Is there any in Abuja?
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by smellingmenses: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Paulhosa99:
Is there any in Abuja?
Kingreign hold him very well
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by vpnvouchers: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
rainmaker12:

Call mosbus cool 08026941215

1 Like

Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by kingreign(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

Kingreign hold him very well
I don't do AC so I don't have vacuum
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by Inception(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Justin288:

Call 07068335918
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by Saintp(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Oga Gazzuzz

My AC is misbehaving. The compressor is erratic. When you switch on the AC, 50% of the time the compressor will not come on. So sometimes you have to keep doing on and off till you get lucky and the compressor comes on.

When the compressor comes on, it will work fine except that it may cut off at some point and start blowing just fan. You will then have to do on and off continuously again till you get lucky for the compressor to come on and the cycle continues like that.

I have taken to a technician but apart from topping the gas and testing for leakage, he does not know what else to do because it works fine if you get lucky on a normal day.

Do you have an idea on what the problem could be? The car is Nissan Sentra 2005
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Saintp:

Oga Gazzuzz

My AC is misbehaving. The compressor is erratic. When you switch on the AC, 50% of the time the compressor will not come on. So sometimes you have to keep doing on and off till you get lucky and the compressor comes on.

When the compressor comes on, it will work fine except that it may cut off at some point and start blowing just fan. You will then have to do on and off continuously again till you get lucky for the compressor to come on and the cycle continues like that.

I have taken to a technician but apart from topping the gas and testing for leakage, he does not know what else to do because it works fine if you get lucky on a normal day.

seems like electrical troubles, unfortunately it cannot be resolved with ease remotely. Take vehicle to a trusted electrician
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by bdon123(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

do u know of any at Kaduna or Abuja?

Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by earthrealm(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Saintp:

Oga Gazzuzz

if its not too late.. when i was need to ac diy...my compressor behaved like this..
now i know better - its a sign of a failing compressor, caused by low compressor oil or excess refrigrant..caused by overfilling
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by bdon123(m): 5:44am On Nov 17, 2017
@Mosbus @gazuz pls help me out.I need a good AC technician in Abuja or kaduna.....I await your reply tanks
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by mosbus: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2017
bdon123:
@Mosbus @gazuz pls help me out.I need a good AC technician in Abuja or kaduna.....I await your reply tanks
NO I don't have sir.
Re: Ac Technician With Vacuum Pump by bdon123(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Guys please help out....is it that there aint any good AC repairers in Abuja who have vacuum pump?

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Yourself From Been Infected While Fixing Your Car / CARSBAZR Purchase. / Anyone Using A Ford Explorer Sports Trac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.