Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Fifty Shades Darker Has Not Made It To The Nigerian Cinemas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Fifty Shades Darker Has Not Made It To The Nigerian Cinemas (819 Views)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / Movies That Will Rule The Nigerian Cinemas For The Rest Of 2017 / Fast And Furious 8 (fate OF The Furious) Now Showing In Nigerian Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Fifty Shades Darker Has Not Made It To The Nigerian Cinemas by Shalombrain: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Feb 10th, Fifty Shades Darker made its cinematic debut in LA at a private screening, two days later it was open to the general public and the United States as a whole, thereafter it started crossing borders into neighboring countries.

But why this movie is yet to make it to the Nigeria soil is what is beyond me.

The valentine themed BDSM movie left a lot of Nigerian lovers stranded this past seven days.

Personally I know of a couple of guys who........

http://abspad.com/why-fifty-shades-darker-has-not-made-it-to-the-nigerian-cinemas/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My New TSTV Decoder / Forbes's 8 Best Leadership Lessons In ' GAME OF Throness / #bbnaija : Ike Fights Tuoyo After He Caught Him "Banging" Mercy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.