Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo (54384 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by dainformant(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
The corpses of the corpers that drowned in a river southeast of Taraba State, were today transported back to their various states and families. Members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), gathered in a sorrowful state to pay their last respects to their colleagues who died few days ago in the tragic incident.

The corps members were on a swimming expedition in River Mayo-Selbe, a major tributary of the Benue River, when a water surge from a nearby mountain collapsed on them and swept nine of them into the massive river.

The incident occurred in Gashaka Local Government Area, where all the corps members affected were posted to serve.

May their souls rest in peace. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/corpses-of-corpers-who-drowned-in-taraba-sent-back-to-their-families-photos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by sarrki(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sad

So so sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Nwodosis(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Such is life

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by madridguy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
May GOD Almighty comfort their family, ameen.

12 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by ilobex(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
R I P Ajuwayas

May the lord help console your loved ones

9 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by StillX10(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Very painful. May God give their families the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP to them.

9 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Truths22(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
What an end! sad

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Okundaye4(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Like seriously, this is sad.

You sent your child to school, after graduation, went to serve their fathersland. Only for their corps to be sent back to you.

May God be praise anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by kirkwood: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Just like that?

Life is sh*t, unfair! cry

This year was so bad for youth corp-ers.

BTW if you are sent to a strange territory you don't know anything about, do your best to understand the place first.

RIP!

10 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by exporters101: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
That's not a right way to lose 3 souls to just sheer carelessness. Their parents hope has been cut short. Gosh!

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Centcanada: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Imagine death toll
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Opinionated: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is incredibly sad.

Children, avoid undue flexing. Certain kinds of death are more painful than others.

Also 6 Must Know Beach Safety Tips

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Cholls(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:
That's not a right way to die.
my brother God save u say u change your mind i for...
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by adedayourt(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
May God comfort the family. No human words can do dat now

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by pol23: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Black day for their Families.
May God found a way to heal them.
This is heavy..
The joy on my mums face When I wear khaki reach house November 2015 after camp.... she don't need to say she's happy,it reflects.... surely know every other mother out there feels the same way.
Taking back a Corp member corpse to such a proud woman...mehn

Everybody saying why them go picnic....what are you guys saying... as a corp member ...I travelled ,party,We even went to Dubai .. It's a time to scatter your dada na... what do you expect a corp member be doing... evangelism?
Abeg.... they were just unlucky .... I served in Lagos ,surulere...every Friday night at Elegushi...abegi

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Sisqoman(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Is now there family palava
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by DavSagacity(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rip to the Corpers
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Jay5mie: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Na so I almost go for Bori o
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Alaadin(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
So sad , after all the wahala for uni, u come get call up serve , water literally carried them far away to yonder . cry

May God give the families fortitude to bear this loss .

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by baby124: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is a tragedy. The parents can’t even sue the FG because Na the youth take leg go river. This NYSC should either be scrapped or be refocused into more useful things like using our graduates build our infrastructure, security corps and providing quality education. It doesn’t seem like they acquire very good skills from the NYSC we have now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by ifko: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
End time corpers!!!! why should u go on picnic is that why u are there, My condolence goes to your parents who have laboured very hard to send you to school but you deny them their reward. May Almighty God console them and give them fortitude to bear the loss. RIP

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by ModsareChevres: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Painful
I am almost in tears
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by gbaskiboy: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Life is like mist, it appears for a day then disappear tomorrow all that we are quickly fades away, then replace with tears and sorrow May Jehovah comforts the family they left behind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by exporters101: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cholls:
my brother God save u say u change your mind i for...
Is it not good they're sent to their parents to be properly buried or are you surviving on my posts?
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Inyinese(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Die for nothing because of Nigeria.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by shoms231(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fellow Corps members, it's so sad seeing this. May God console your parents.

I only have two months left, God protect me oo

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by tunize(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
RIP to them all....sometime enjoyment can be a lost this is a typical example.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos). / Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.