Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

When Doppelganger Can Contest The Original’s Appearance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Doppelganger Can Contest The Original’s Appearance (515 Views)

Adesua Etomi Doppelganger Celebrates Birthday / Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. / Meet Davido's Doppelganger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Doppelganger Can Contest The Original’s Appearance by jerrykho(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Yeah, right, there is two Taylor Swift now. April Gloria is a cosplayer, who doesn’t even need to cosplay to look like Taylor Swift. It’s almost hard to even know which one is real!This is Taylor Swift.
And…THIS IS NOT TAYLOR SWIFT. Repeat: This photo is not Taylor Swift.
This is a cosplayer named April Gloria, who pretty much looks exactly like Taylor Swift.
She uses makeup to enhance her already Swift-like qualities — and the results speak for themselves. Like, COME ON.

Re: When Doppelganger Can Contest The Original’s Appearance by jerrykho(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Will the real Taylor Swift please raise their hand?

Re: When Doppelganger Can Contest The Original’s Appearance by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Only difference is the nose.
Re: When Doppelganger Can Contest The Original’s Appearance by Mikylopez(f): 12:32am On Feb 17, 2017
i met mine when i went for camp mehn i asked my mom to tell me the real truth about my birth
Re: When Doppelganger Can Contest The Original’s Appearance by nuelzy: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Am in camp with mine.... Met him here., body structure... Facials.. Height... Skin tone... #check!!!

Only difference is voice and other diversifying qualities

If i commit... Dem go punish am #.... Funny bt its true... The mistake of identity is that hilarious.... One guy nearly punched me last week cos he tot it was me he left his ATM with...

Turned out it was my doppelganger he left it with....

This kinda things happens almost everyday... Now i decided we should go with our name-tag grin....

(1) (Reply)

Marie Madore / Waje's New Video(mountain)shot By Ace Director(clerance P)see Behind D Scene Pix / BBNaija: Banky W Aka 'Mr Capable' To Perform At The Live Eviction Show On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.