Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (64509 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2019
A woman is overwhelmed with joy after undergoing a surgery to remove a tumor in her head which she had been carrying for eight years now.

According to the woman, the growth made her feel bad with low esteem as she tried to cover it up with different hairstyles.

Below is what the excited woman said after the successful surgery at Owo in Ondo state.

This is the best day of my life. I have carried this tumour in my head for about 8 years. It makes me feel bad with very low self esteem. All my hairstyles are made to cover this shame. I have been to plenty hospitals to no avail.

When I head there was free surgery coming to Owo I told myself my solution has come that whatever it takes I will register. I came in and I was thinking I was going to even pay for registration then alas!!! every thing was free. From my test to my surgery then my take home drugs.

Now I have a new face. I can expose my face and smile better.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/woman-undergoes-surgery-to-remove-tumour-in-her-head.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by JasonScoolari: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
Damn! She's indeed a lucky lady.

By the way, there's a tumor at the jaw of the lifeless buhari, I call on his family, home and abroad, the cabals and his online media cow's to contribute money for his operation and also pray for him.

Yours sincerely
Jason.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Waakanda: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
shocked ... Happy for you.

5 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by respect80(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2019
Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by donmelinga(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Congrats young lady

3 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by LordCenturion(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Thanks to doctors, thanks to Science...

Thank you doctors, thanks you scientists

Praise thy doctors, praise the living doctors and scientists.

NB: for those of you qoating me, I don't know why are you guys and pained and willing ecause am praising doctors and scientists, don't u know that they are gods?, any human that can do wonders should be praise, not Jesus christ that have long dead during the time of homo erectus, if u don't have believe in them or u can't praise them, don't go for medical check up when u are sick or take any medicine, please keep praying...., let me tell u something, bible are just deceiving, it was a book that was written since the time of homo erectus and has gone through many modifications for millions of years, even the murderer king James also edit it, the book is full of blood, killings, errors, lies and deceits

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by peteruuu(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Halleluyah.
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by ictjobber: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Thanks to the white mans medicine...

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature / Profile

5 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by mainman7(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2019
What causes this thing self?
Can woman be this heartless? https://www.nairaland.com/5062580/no-salary-civil-servant-till

1 Like

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by adisabarber(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Wetin Ghana must go dey do inside theatre?
grin

7 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by ictjobber: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:
Thanks to doctors, thanks to Science

cheesy

I see what you are trying to do here... And i concur

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature / Profile

11 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by imitateMe(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2019
This site pays you directly to your bank account. Make easy reviews and earn: http://www.mnr.com.ng/RegisterC.aspx?rid=20397
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Jossyroyal1: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy

100likes for doctors worldwide

19 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by KENTHAZ(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2019
Tank God for D successful of D operation. Don't brag with it.

1 Like

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Redfruit(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2019
Little asepsis

1 Like

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by henryd4(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:

By the way, there's a tumor at the jaw of the lifeless buhari, I call on his family, home and abroad, the cabals and his online media cow's to contribute money for his operation and also pray for him.

Yours sincerely
Jason.

2 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by kolafolabi(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2019
Congrats to her .. I have seen a tumor removed but eventually resurfaced and later removed.

2 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by asiwajumi(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2019
see the tumor self..like a devil

1 Like

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by freemanbubble: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2019
How them doctor take dey manage eat meat self?

6 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by aydotaone(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2019
Congratulations
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Kendumazy(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2019
I rejoice with her. Thank God for successful operation.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by paymentvoucher: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2019
shocked
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by GOFRONT(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
angry

Now you can now start slaying slayer !!
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by OgbanjeProphet: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is the best miracle, medical miracle.
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Yoighaman(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Information is power. If she never got access to the information that surgery would be performed for free in her locality, she wouldn't have gotten her healing.....by all means, keep reading, learning and searching to get quality information... congrats to her....

8 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Wonderlabius: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Yours sincerely
Jason.
You and Buhari issue...5/6
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Rexnegro(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
thank You Jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public / Benefits Of Shea Butter On The Skin. / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.