Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? (828 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? by Amarisco(f): 3:47am On Feb 17, 2017
GOOD DAY to all my fellow Nigerians, I am conducting a project research for this year - and its about the attitudes Nigerians have towards different genders in comparison/contrast to western men and women. It is essential that I get at least 10 men and women! So I am not asking for much

Help me! smiley smiley smiley smiley

*Link Now Closed* - Thank you!
Re: Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 17, 2017
grin

Lemme ask Sinz if he's willing to be part of ur "research" grin
Re: Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? by Amarisco(f): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? by y3mi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Amarisco:
GOOD DAY to all my fellow Nigerians, I am conducting a project research for this year - and its about the attitudes Nigerians have towards different genders in comparison/contrast to western men and women. It is essential that I get at least 10 men and women! So I am not asking for much

Help me! smiley smiley smiley smiley

*Link Now Closed* - Thank you!
I’ll just like to share my thoughts…

Many Nigerian men tend to have misogynistic disposition when they’re with their fellow men, but out there they’d do anything to satisfy their pvssy cravings the way zombies craves flesh!
Re: Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? by Amarisco(f): 3:42am On Jul 24, 2022
y3mi:

I’ll just like to share my thoughts…

Many Nigerian men tend to have misogynistic disposition when they’re with their fellow men, but out there they’d do anything to satisfy their pvssy cravings the way zombies craves flesh!

Maybe you’re one of those men likened to zombies, after all, you do follow about 200 females cool
Re: Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? by y3mi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Amarisco:

Maybe you’re one of those men likened to zombies, after all, you do follow about 200 females cool
200! You counted all that. For that I must now follow you to make it 201. wink

You seem not to get my point. I’m saying Pvssy craving zombies love to bash and castigate ladies/women online or when they are assembled with their agreeable buddies but in real life all their action are pro-ladies and of womanizers!

Hypocrites!

One day if I’ll find time to reply all these NL redpillers and mgtow movement guys. Their points is pointless.

You didn’t post the website Link to the UK job thing on your 2020 thread.
Re: Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? by Amarisco(f): 12:59am On Jul 25, 2022
y3mi:

200! You counted all that. For that I must now follow you to make it 201. wink

You seem not to get my point. I’m saying Pvssy craving zombies love to bash and castigate ladies/women online or when they are assembled with their agreeable buddies but in real life all their action are pro-ladies and of womanizers!

Hypocrites!

One day if I’ll find time to reply all these NL redpillers and mgtow movement guys. Their points is pointless.

You didn’t post the website Link to the UK job thing on your 2020 thread.

I got your point, I even agree with you and I wish you all the success in your endeavour grin grin grin

I did actually post the link but bots just kept deleting it and I was even suspended. You can find it on BBC pidgin
Re: Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? by y3mi(m): 1:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Amarisco:

I got your point, I even agree with you and I wish you all the success in your endeavour grin grin grin

I did actually post the link but bots just kept deleting it and I was even suspended. You can find it on BBC pidgin
Which endeavors?

Whichever is, Nigeria is busy crushing our efforts towards our endeavor that’s why many has turned Japa-nese.

I wasn’t referring to the thesis/research link, it’s the Ik link for job one I’m asking.
Re: Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? by Amarisco(f): 3:20am On Jul 25, 2022
y3mi:

Which endeavors?

Whichever is, Nigeria is busy crushing our efforts towards our endeavor that’s why many has turned Japa-nese.

I wasn’t referring to the thesis/research link, it’s the Ik link for job one I’m asking.

I was saying I’m wishing u the best of luck on facing the mad people that call themselves red pillers on this forum

And yeah that’s the same link I’m talking about. Have u searched it? If you copy and paste the text into google it should come up sef

O boy na to JP remain o
Re: Nigerians! Misogynists Or Conservatives? by y3mi(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Amarisco:

O boy na to JP remain o
Abeg come show me way ooo
Make I PM?

(1) (Reply)

Missing Girl / # / Wife Of Russian Businessman Shows Off 70-carat Diamond Ring Worth £7 Million.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.