Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos (30832 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by bbbabes(f): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Wey him papa now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by SuperBlack: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Is that good morning?

How was your night?
Lolz, in my little understanding, it means Happy Service day, just the way you do say "Happy Sunday"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by yjgm(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Why not drop this celebrity tin and live a normal life of married couple. Its not easy but better. Settle this marriage ish for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2017
Her tattoo though!! look like head of Lion. What does that mean?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by ShoProperties(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2017
And shes no longer wearing her wedding ring ...this people sef . Baby never clock 1 wedding don crash like our naira

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by dayleke: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2017
Ok o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by madridguy(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Jummah Mubarak means Blessed Friday. tongue

Thanks, night was fine and yours?

Oyind17:
Is that good morning?

How was your night?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2017
madridguy:
Jummah Mubarak means Blessed Friday. tongue

Thanks, night was fine and yours?

Reallygrin

My night was okay

Same to you dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:29am On Feb 17, 2017
the boy just resemble me finish walahi. happy b/day name sake
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2017
Even the boy no dey Tonto side,he is a spitting image of the father.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Elle277(f): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Happy birthday handsome king!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by stanmorry(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Fake smile mtcheew! The boy photocopy of the father. Boy your Papa na correct man and he love you plenty. Don't buy deceit from anyone.
exlinkleads:
Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh whose wonderful marriage life is questionable now, considering what the media is writing and poking about her and the hubby, celebrated her son's (Andre) one year birthday with powerful prayers and stunning photos.

Tonto Dikeh who has kept her son's face hidden since she gave birth to him revealed his face on his first birthday and no doubt, Andre looks so much like his father.

See what Tonto wrote on her Instagram page:

tontolet Happy birthday my Love! Where do I even begin! This angel right here was sent from God to do wonders. My son! My little King! You have been my biggest strength and joy. Sometimes I feel as though I need a spare heart to help contain my love for you. (In tears)My baby boy,I have a son. The ocean to my eyes. The calm in my life. The one that soothes my soul with just a glance in your eyes. My prayer for you is that you walk in the path God has set for you. Everything else will fall into place! I will make sure you do not waiver from that set path.

It is my duty as your mother. My obligation to you and the almighty God that put you in my care. As you enter your first year on this earth may you continue to experience abundant happiness and joy. Unexplainable success and favour! Incomprehensible blessing from all corners of the earth. Always remember that your father is the creator of this world. So you must tread it with confidence. He is the almighty God, so do not ever fear or feel flawed in your life. You will do wonders.

As you take your baby steps may they grow into big strides and may you walk into more blessings! Just know that Mummy will be there at your back cheering you on as your personal cheerleader. I love you Baby! Always and forever!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQmaqecDLL2/?hl=en

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/actress-tonto-dikeh-celebrates-his-sons.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2017
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by stanmorry(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Fake wifes plenty plenty for we naija
ShoProperties:
And shes no longer wearing her wedding ring ...this people sef . Baby never clock 1 wedding don crash like our naira
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Cyriloha(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Hbd my fellow king
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by zudozz: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2017
IMAGINE ME GROWING UP N SEEING THIS KIND OF TATTOO ON MY MUM...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Is dat tattoo on her arm ?? Y she get it that big and is that a dog
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by dyangprof(m): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Young03:
Hhhahahahhah

HIS SON?
Op who is ur english teacher?
buhari i think
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by barallanee(f): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2017
Wow, dis is beautiful..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by prittygift114: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2017
This boy na photocopy of mosquehill...
. so un428 dear king that in just a year a vacuum of your daddies love and closeness was denied.
Wait lemme check the food in d kitchen before e go burn.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2017
don't feed him that thing that makes you go gaga
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2017
She is an hypocrite, she tattooed FAMILY but can't keep the family..
Is alright.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by jefy(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Cute baby
Seems he will have the trait of a player cheesy
see what you wish the little boy. have nothing to say to you. God help us all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by buzyjoy(f): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2017
See how he resemble his father
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by SURElee(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2017
How many cakes this boy wan chop? Mini Churchill happy birthday, many more years.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by exlinkleads(f): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2017
madridguy:
HBD KING.

exlinkleads, correct yourself before teachers without class eat you up.

hahahahaha

thanks dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2017
is father's son!... see the resemblance man! choi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by danjaba(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2017
It is my duty as your mother.

And your duty to push down your mother and destroy valuable things in the house.
In order to stop that habit Tonto...stop takin WEEWEE, it is destroying you silently. Look at wat it has caused to ur matrimonial home. You better gather yourself sharp sharp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crystal Cunningham, Maje Ayida's First Baby Mama Rocks Bikini On The Road / Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way / Kemi Adesipe Wears Cleveage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.