Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Kissed Gifty And It Was Nice - Mr 2kay Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Kissed Gifty And It Was Nice - Mr 2kay Reveals (889 Views)

Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / Gifty And Her Mother At BBNaija Grand Finale / Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kissed Gifty And It Was Nice - Mr 2kay Reveals by bbbabes(f): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2017

Big Brother Naija ‘See Gobbe’ housemate, Gifty is in the news again just after she revealed she doesn’t know Falz and Banky W.

Mr 2kay who happened to be dating Gifty back home in Nigeria was on the Midday show with Toolz on Beat Fm where he spoke about their relationship.
‘Yes I know her, she was in my video and she’s my very good friend’ he said.

Toolz further asked if they ever dated and Mr 2kay responded saying:

‘errrm, we are friends, very good friends. I’m not the boyfriend, I’m a friend that’s just a boy but I kissed her in my video and it was nice’

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGi6uwe9DC0

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/02/i-kissed-giffty-and-it-was-nice-mr-2kay.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Kissed Gifty And It Was Nice - Mr 2kay Reveals by Rukkydelta(f): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmm

This girl have sluttish traits in her
Re: I Kissed Gifty And It Was Nice - Mr 2kay Reveals by bbbabes(f): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: I Kissed Gifty And It Was Nice - Mr 2kay Reveals by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2017
and who is Gifty?
Re: I Kissed Gifty And It Was Nice - Mr 2kay Reveals by carzola(m): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2017
This gifty sef..
I don't know what to
Believe.

Re: I Kissed Gifty And It Was Nice - Mr 2kay Reveals by Chanchit: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2017
What a wonderful world. at least she knows Mr2k

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hernandez Commits Suicide In Prison / Singer, Kiss Daniel States Pregnancy Rule For His Future Wife. Check It Out! / Runtown Feat DJ Khaled In His New Monster Single "Money Bag"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.