Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump (17853 Views)

Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week / President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by maynation(f): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
LordofNairaland:

There is no president that loves his country as much as Muhammadu Buhari. He has severely trounced Boko Haram and he has identified the prime cause of our problems—Corruption. Presently, there is massive work going on to diversify the economy. One of it is the rejuvenation of the mining sector through incentives like tax holidays. Road projects are going on left, right and centre. The only handicap to his administration is recession.

God bless my president. No matter how you see him, he is the best. No Nigerian leader can survive this recession. The country would have gone the way of Somalia because they would have looted the little we have. Buhari cares about everyone. He is the ideal man of integrity that we all wish we had as president in the time of plenty instead of Goodluck.

Aboki shine my shoe.

Is this your best? Shame on you and your types.

You tend to derive happiness in this your blame game, yet the nation is crushing down. We all know he's better, how comes he hasn't done any better thing? No president can survive recession? Did you just say that? Are you paid to make others laugh with your foolishness? 16 years of misrule can't be compared to how bad the nation looks just within 2 years. Tell your weak presido to come back and continue his display of political incorrectness and his economical foolishness
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by shadfoye: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
amamahdaniel:
HONESTLY SPEAKIN.
MY LOVE FOR THIS MAN IS SECOND TO NONE. THIS IS THE TYPE OF PRESIDENT THAT WE NEED IN NIGERIA. UNLIKE OUR CORRUPT AND BIG BELLY POLITICIAN.

But a Rome was not build in a day.When such leader comes up, will u allow such man/woman do his or her work as Donald Trump is doing now
Will our so called Youth will be patient enough to endure? Will sabotauer not derail d gud intentions of such leader?
Africa (Nigeria) would ve been a foreigner destination if will let it be if ethinicity and religeous were not d root curse of causes of compounding problems in our Nation.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by tete7000(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Confused man. Best of luck to him and the American people.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordOfNaira: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
maynation:
Aboki shine my shoe.

Is this your best? Shame on you and your types.

You tend to derive happiness in this your blame game, yet the nation is crushing down. We all know he's better, how comes he hasn't done any better thing? No president can survive recession? Did you just say that? Are you paid to make others laugh with your foolishness? 16 years of misrule can't be compared to how bad the nation looks just within 2 years. Tell your weak presido to come back and continue his display of political incorrectness and his economical foolishness

Listen, young lady, you have to calm down when you talk to me.

Now, I am closer to this government than you are to them and I can confidently tell you that no Nigerian president dead or alive can survive this recession. You ask that why hasn't he done something better. The decimation of Boko Haram is not something better abi? Tell me, how was the military before Buhari took over from IB? Look how effective our EFCC has become. How was it under IB when corruption was legalized?

The problem with you and your misinformed brethren is that you do not want to make sacrifices and yet want things to work. You think the developed countries you have today witnessed overnight developments without pains? You would rather return to the period when stealing was not corruption because things seemed better. Just so you must know, there were already indications that the economy had been messed up by Jonathan. But because he had people who could throw up figures in the air, they kept on deceiving you people with the fake claims of best economy in Africa when it was obvious as early at September 2014, that the economy was going down. With oil selling at over 60 dollars, Jonathan had already lost control of the economy and was borrowing to keep up appearances to deceive gullible people like you who know no nothing about how the economy practically works. A Jonathan that was already losing it just because oil dipped to just below 70 dollars, how would he have survived this present predicament? A man who doesn't even have the will to save.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by jesus500(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
maynation:
when he keeps saying make America great again, he's not expecting a dullard like you to understand what he's tryna say. It obvious you are a Nigerian whose low level of civility has overwhelmed his brain. You are trying to compare US and Nigeria ryt? Hence your assumption 'America is already great'. Think outa the box and figure out the harm Obama has brought upon Americans then you will know America was indeed great before Obama took over and hence the need to make it great again.

Don't quote to tell me you didn't compare Nigeria and US, use your brain.
stop being pretentious, ignorance is not a virtue, america was in great economic depression when obama took over because of irag invasion under president bush. Despite fierce resistance and opposition from the congress, he did his best. He created millions of jobs and Unemployment rate was at the lowest when he left office. It is clear you are ignorant of the history. You think obama is a war monger like his predecessors, he could have invaded syria if he wanted to but he didn't, I don't support everything he did while in office especially libya but if you want to criticize, criticize objectively.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by maynation(f): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Listen, young lady, you have to calm down when you talk to me.

Now, I am closer to this government than you are to them and I can confidently tell you that no Nigerian president dead or alive can survive this recession. You ask that why hasn't he done something better. The decimation of Boko Haram is not something better abi? Tell me, how was the military before Buhari took over from IB? Look how effective our EFCC has become. How was it under IB when corruption was legalized?

The problem with you and your misinformed brethren is that you do not want to make sacrifices and yet want things to work. You think the developed countries you have today witnessed overnight developments without pains? You would rather return to the period when stealing was not corruption because things seemed better. Just so you must know, there were already indications that the economy had been messed up by Jonathan. But because he had people who could throw up figures in the air, they kept on deceiving you people with the fake claims of best economy in Africa when it was obvious as early at September 2014, that the economy was going down. With oil selling at over 60 dollars, Jonathan had already lost control of the economy and was borrowing to keep up appearances to deceive gullible people like you who know no nothing about how the economy practically works. A Jonathan that was already losing it just because oil dipped to just below 70 dollars, how would he have survived this present predicament? A man who doesn't even have the will to save.

Youngman get this straight into your head, you are such a joke.

Efcc has become effective?? Lol. You are sound like someone posting from a desert up North. You mean Efcc has become a a tool to suppress/oppress the opposing party?? Obviously, your lying ability is second to none.
Zombies like you keep saying Bokoharam has been defeated yet as am typing this scores of souls were still killed this week. https://www.nairaland.com/3633933/bombs-rain-maiduguri-boko-haram
https://www.nairaland.com/3634198/scores-civilians-terrorists-killed-boko

How would you count that has an achievement?? Are you high on gum?

It's funnier when I read your types say Goodluck wouldn't save the nation blah blah blah!! I don't live in my dream and I wouldn't start defending what Gej would have done or would do since it didn't happen in his time. But mind you young man, I voted Buhari to revive the 'fainted' nation we were not to 'bury' it(only if you know what that means).

Get a grip on your zombiesm and tell Efcc to investigate the N2b 'regional housing' padded budget. Wasted sperm

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordOfNaira: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
maynation:

Youngman get this straight into your head, you are such a joke.

Efcc has become effective?? Lol. You are sound like someone posting from a desert up North. You mean Efcc has become a a tool to suppress/oppress the opposing party?? Obviously, your lying ability is second to none.
Zombies like you keep saying Bokoharam has been defeated yet as am typing this scores of souls were still killed this week. https://www.nairaland.com/3633933/bombs-rain-maiduguri-boko-haram
https://www.nairaland.com/3634198/scores-civilians-terrorists-killed-boko

How would you count that has an achievement?? Are you high on gum?

It's funnier when I read your types say Goodluck wouldn't save the nation blah blah blah!! I don't live in my dream and I wouldn't start defending what Gej would have done or would do since it didn't happen in his time. But mind you young man, I voted Buhari to revive the 'fainted' nation we were not to 'bury' it(only if you know what that means).

Get a grip on your zombiesm and tell Efcc to investigate the N2b 'regional housing' padded budget. Wasted sperm

Decimate does not mean "absolutely destroyed"

Listen, my young lady, the fight against corruption has to start from somewhere. Buhari has every right to probe the past administration. That is what he is doing.

To accuse me of zombeism is the height of staggering ignorance. Get a grip on your wailing so you don't develop high blood pressure and die before fellow misguided wailers are silenced by the come of a better Nigeria devoid of massive corruption.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by toshmann(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol make una see POTUS grin grin

Anyways, he's better than Buhari cheesy
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by amamahdaniel(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
shadfoye:

But a Rome was not build in a day.When such leader comes up, will u allow such man/woman do his or her work as Donald Trump is doing now
Will our so called Youth will be patient enough to endure? Will sabotauer not derail d gud intentions of such leader?
Africa (Nigeria) would ve been a foreigner destination if will let it be if ethinicity and religeous were not d root curse of causes of compounding problems in our Nation.
BRO FORGET ALL THIS GRAMMER, CORRUPTION IS IN OUR D.N.A
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordReed(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
amamahdaniel:

WHAT IS CORRUPT ABOUT HIM? AM WILLING TO LISTEN AND GAIN FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW. BUT IF YOU CAN NOT DEFEND YOUR SELF, THAT MEANS YOU ARE ONE OF THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY.

I will give you just one example so that your brain can reorient itself. For up to a decade Trump has been fighting in China for the legal rights to his name which is brand name unsuccessfully. Guess what happens after his phone call to the Chinese Premier as President? He gets the rights.

Do you want more examples? Meanwhile reorient your brain before you ask I will not hesitate to shut down rude comments.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by don4ye: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
kings09:
America first but here na Nigera last.

This is a man keeping his promise even the likes of CNN tot he just said those things for campaign sake. Now they take his words highly serious than any other president.

Unlike the sickly looking figure head we have here as president who can't even meet his responsibilities in the other room talkless of fulfilling campaign promises.

I like ur point.
U.S May have economy problem because.. Immigration police raid a factory yesterday which is full of undocumented workers..

The point here is. If they succeed, who is going to work in that factory? Nobody because US citizen are very lazy they cant do factory work.. Automatically, the company will not be able to meet the demand of the people.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by yinkslinks(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Immigrants are the ones that make America great. They buy the foods, do the work lazy Americans don't do and the Mexicans own the construction of road and others. Trump just want to kill his country. I know so many Americans that collect food stamps of $200 monthly and don't work. Fucking lazy people
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by uvalued(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Islie:

How i wish i could say that of my travelling president

Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by Olumaeme: 2:21am On Feb 18, 2017
I still wonder why people are weeping because Trump is fulfilling Campaign Promises.
When he was saying it during campaign, people were saying it's not possible and that he was just saying it to win votes, now he's doing the talks and people are complaining, are they expecting him to fulfill Hillary campaign promises?

Tell Booooooohari the gworo chewing Aboki to fulfill his own Na.. Abi
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordReed(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2017
Olumaeme:
I still wonder why people are weeping because Trump is fulfilling Campaign Promises.
When he was saying it during campaign, people were saying it's not possible and that he was just saying it to win votes, now he's doing the talks and people are complaining, are they expecting him to fulfill Hillary campaign promises?

Tell Booooooohari the gworo chewing Aboki to fulfill his own Na.. Abi

Campaign promises that are only gonna benefit the rich right? Removing anti-pollution laws, removing the safeguards instituted to prevent the financial crisis of 2008?

If you think it is all about the travel ban or the stupid wall guess again.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by brightadekunle: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Factors affect how you keep some campaign promises. Let us see whether Trump will keep the promise to build a wall between US and Mexico!!!
He ddnt literally mean a wall now plus he fulfilled a reasonable percent of his campaign promises
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by LordOfNaira: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
brightadekunle:

He ddnt literally mean a wall now plus he fulfilled a reasonable percent of his campaign promises

You must be joking. He meant a literal wall and even gave an estimate of cost. He even added that Mexico will pay for it. Mexico have long said they won't pay for the wall.
Re: I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump by Dareomo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Let Trump consult widely in the interest of the World at large.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers / BA Plane U-turns From Tel Aviv After Flights Are Suspended / Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.