Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out (917 Views)

Win One Million Naira Cash And Airtime In Maggi Mega Millionaire Promos (redeem) / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) / CBN Gives Banks 2 Weeks To Settle Customers' Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out by Lunchour: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2017
P e e r s Donate is a new P e e r To P e e r s Donation Website whereby you donate

N5000 and Get N10,000
N10,000 and Get N20,000
N20,000 and Get N40,000
N40,000 and Get N80,000
N50,000 and Get N100,000
N100,000 and Get N200,000

Getting Started Is Simple:
* CREATE AN ACCOUNT USING AN EXISTING MEMBER ID visit www. peers donate .com (Ensure you join the link together)
* Click on Join and fillup the form where it says Referral ID put 5656
* After registration check your email for your login details
* Login to your dashboard and Update your profile by clicking on My Profile (Put a valid phone No and Bank account details)
* Click on Extend AID and select the package you want to Donate.
* YOU ARE AUTO ASSIGNED TO EXTEND AID TO A MEMBER
* MEMBER WOULD HAVE TO CONFIRM YOU
* YOU WILL THEN BE QUALIFIED TO OBTAIN AID FROM 2 MEMBER (DOUBLE OF WHAT YOU EXTENDED)

It is not compulsory you must refer to earn. Come back and tell me thank you...

Re: If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out by tolugar: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2017
If someone has a cash to donate,

Then The person is not out of cash.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out by Lunchour: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2017
tolugar:
If someone has a cash to donate,

Then The person is not out of cash.

True talk. Imagine you borrow a money from someone or the bank and is in your hand to use to settle a bill. Do you have a credit balance or debit balance even though the money is in your hand

Now if that same money you use to donate and get double at the point also do you have a credit balance or a debit balance? Awaiting your response
Re: If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out by Lunchour: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2017
You can ask me any question
Re: If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out by Profsammie(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yes Guaranteed website..
Re: If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out by tolugar: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lunchour:

True talk. Imagine you borrow a money from someone or the bank and is in your hand to use to settle a bill. Do you have a credit balance or debit balance even though the money is in your hand

Now if that same money you use to donate and get double at the point also do you have a credit balance or a debit balance? Awaiting your response

Your answers are debit and credit respectively.

But from your logic,

Anyone borrowing to "donate" is sitting on a life grenade!!

Instead you invest. This time, wisely.

And judging from events of recent past in this era of giving, pledging, donating, promising, etc

It's not advisable to use "money at hand" not even spare

But rather money that you don't even knw is there i.e "forgotten money"
Re: If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out by Lunchour: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
tolugar:

Your answers are debit and credit respectively.

But from your logic,

Anyone borrowing to "donate" is sitting on a life grenade!!

Instead you invest. This time, wisely.

And judging from events of recent past in this era of giving, pledging, donating, promising, etc

It's not advisable to use "money at hand" not even spare

But rather money that you don't even knw is there i.e "forgotten money"

You are absolutely correct. Events have also shown that when these Scheme are new everyone can maximize as it tends to pay faster. But when its going to 5-6month then is the time to give a halt
Re: If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2017
What's the duration of your donation before you get your money back
Re: If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out by Lunchour: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2017
princekalani:
What's the duration of your donation before you get your money back

I got mine in 5days
Re: If You Are Out Of Cash And Need To Settle A Bill Then Check This Out by jpride(m): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Lunchour:

I got mine in 5days
You are lying. That website belong to u. You just want to scam gullible Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Drawing In Making / 5 Great Tips To Make Money Blogging / The Power Of Your Pussy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.