Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (76787 Views)

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Onyenna(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
owobokiri:
That second pic though..., scorpions fit dey wait for una inside that place oo

Exactly what I experienced in Benue state(otukpo zone).. ....Precisely on two occasions, black scorpions fell from the roof and landed beside me in class!!.....It wasn't funny @ all..... The third experience was in my room and at night!! I rushed to grab my shoe(weapon things) and the scorpion disappeared into God knows where.....I had to sleep in that same room with the damn scorpion; though i found and killed it the next day.... It wasn't easy at all ooooh!

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by mayoor15(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
MY PPA in EDO was worse but I survived... Quincy and Co, enjoy the ride
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Lightening: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
LionBaba:
Below are images of a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) in Ogun State to which about seven Corp Members were sent for their national service last Monday, February 13, 2017. According to Quincy, one of the Corp members posted to the place, the unbelievable PPA is located at Oghbere in Ijebu East LGA of Ogun State.

The first picture is the image of the school where they’re to perform their national duties, while the second picture is the accommodation provided for the corps members. The question is could there still be any other PPA worse than this, or is this the worst in Nigeria? Alutanews urges the management of NYSC to critically look into these issues of PPAs as thousands of corps members nationwide are crying out due to difficulties associated with their Places of Primary Assignment. And one wonders who approves these kinds of places for PPAs? Find the pictures below:

http://www.alutanews.com/nysc-shock-could-this-be-the-worst-ppa-ever/

If you did nothing to influence any of your postings and saw your self in Ogun state and subsequently here, rejoice for your greatness is about to be revealed. Just serve them joyfully and sacrificially as unto the Lord. Then watch and see your life decorated afterwards. Post NYSC greatness is not a function of location. I had a very unpleasant posting too and I didn't loose out in the long run. Goodluck to them.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by jospepper(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Me trying to explain the condition of the school and accommodation.

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by sirmelody(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Is like them study Botany nah
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by galantino1: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
pls someone tell me ....is a public or a private 1
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by smartiyke78: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Make tunder fire d so calld.school managment nd NYSC for all such sucidal calling all in d name of serving this useless father land calld,nigeria...!
Nonsense....
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by bluejean(f): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
when u av been with civilization for too long u will surely say ds place z bad.

dts d essence of nysc
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by TexasR: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
psucc:
To tell the truth, the national service has long been exhausted and now it is national sacrifice.

It's even national stress
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Endtimesmith(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
National Sacrificial Shrine...
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jalubarika:
I'd rather serve in Sawmill than serve here.
This lodge looks like a shrine
The school na Jé'leosínmi
For the 7 Corpers: Take heart, buhari is ur Strength
This is National Youth ''Slavery'' Corp

''NYSC''

gringrin
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by ojotobiloba1: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
what is wrong having PPA here?

Is it worse than sambisa forest?

U are serving ur father's land not urself

What is ds one saying?.... Can you yahself stay in dat place for a day let alone ten months of service year,.. Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by entrepreneurmic: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
U are serving ur father's land not urself
U MUST BE POSTED TO THAT AREA.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Abagworo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
psucc:
To tell the truth, the national service has long been exhausted and now it is national sacrifice.

NYSC has always been sacrifice as that is one of the major reason for it's establishment. Serving in comfort means you never really served.
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Jasy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nysc shld be scrapped already, it's just a waste of valuable time #teamghostcorpers#

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by zinny377(f): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked what is this pls? I rather wait for next batch biko...can't shout!
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
samyyoung:
Imagine
guy this pic is too ugly undecided
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by ThinkSmarter: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
The second picture is likely a villagers home, not corpers lodge
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by rosaay: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Very critical
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Ghost447(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:

U are serving ur father's land not urself.so dont expect 'bed of roses'
Do you know of any Corps member serving in Sambisa forest? The soldiers there are trained for war. Even if it is not bed of roses, it shouldn't be a field of thorns.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
where i served was worst than this but the good thing any corper can do is to raise fun to build a new school.. which is easy go to the ruler of the village seek permission to raise fun from the community also visit the local government chairman, the Governor of the state and there rich sons and daughter.. then you would see how volunteer would come out to build the school take my advice and make impact where you are. NYSC is just onces in a life time.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
bluejean:
when u av been with civilization for too long u will surely say ds place z bad.

dts d essence of nysc
true

Na this one gangan be NYSC. This kain place go help person save for this recession gaan o because food will be cheap or free for corpers. No need for tfare to anywhere, just rent bicycle. Most of the students will do your chores for you e g wash etc and it's a whole new experience sef. Na adventure me i dey see so. A break from the crazy city life

Make them sha hold their mosquitoe net and water purit go

2 Likes

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by hundeyin2015: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
This place is better. My ppa is a private school in anka village in zamfara State. Our staff room is under a tree and there are just 2 classrooms. One for nursery and the Second for primary section. What can be as worse than dis?? cry
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Richy4(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:

Be truthful for once dear....It doesn't cost much... That class room is a deathtrap...Do not even make me start with the accommodation...A lot of things can go wrong living in that place...If your mindset really did not prick you based on what you typed above than I am afraid I got nothing else to say..
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by salam1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
kudos to Niger state. even a village with just 3 houses has standard copers lodge
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by carlos1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chai see beta self contain. OP! Under d sun or in d rain, u gotta enjoy ur one year bro!
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by oseka101(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
i guess u didnt serve,kids everywhere
i guess ur a hypocrite!!!
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by misteryman: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
CHAI! THIS MUST BE from YOUR VILLAGE.

Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Rickiedee(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
sanu. shay fatherland that doesn't give 2 f*cks bout u. u need sense boy
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
hey shup up ur mouth... Whisch fathers land...
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:

hey shut up ur mouth... Which fathers land...
Re: Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? by adimsmt: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
basty:
It is a lie, where in Ijebu Ife and the name of the school?

Why do you think they are telling lies, is it because it is in southwest? May be you live in Lagos and you have not travel out. there is thousands and thousands of places like this all over Nigeria no region is exempt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.