Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

7-year-old Writes To Google For Job, CEO Sundar Pichai Replies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7-year-old Writes To Google For Job, CEO Sundar Pichai Replies (499 Views)

Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7-year-old Writes To Google For Job, CEO Sundar Pichai Replies by asifawarley(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-RT8kqPtCTWw/WKbLE0y_XzI/AAAAAAAACAc/6sK-g6RdyOMJPvsKXjJECtjzNQ6thTHlgCLcB/s1600/Chloe%2BBridgewater.jpg[/img]
Pictures of bean packs, go karts and slides in Google's office enlivened 7-year-old British young lady Chloe Bridgewater to send in to check whether the tech monster would give her a vocation, as per her dad.

"Dear Google manager," she composed. "My name is Chloe and when I am greater I might want an occupation with Google. I likewise need to work in a chocolate plant and do swimming in the Olympics."

Admitting that she didn't comprehend what a vocation application was and that she had just ever sent one other letter to "Father Christmas", Chloe regardless put forth her defense for being enlisted by a standout amongst the most looked for after managers all around.

"My educators tell my mum and father I am great in class and am great at my spelling and perusing and my totals," she composed.

In a post on expert systems administration site LinkedIn, the young lady's dad Andy Bridgewater shared the letter and the unforeseen answer from Google's CEO Sundar Pichai himself.

Saying thanks to Chloe for the letter, Pichai said that he trusted she would keep on learning about innovation.

"I think on the off chance that you continue buckling down and taking after your fantasies, you can finish all that you set your psyche to - from working at Google to swimming in the Olympics," he composed.

"I anticipate accepting your employment application when you are done with school!"

India-conceived Pichai, 44, joined Google as its VP of item administration in 2004 and worked his way up to wind up distinctly its CEO in 2015.

Chloe's dad clarified that she had lost "a lot of certainty" in the wake of being thumped around an auto several years prior.

"In any case, to state she is enchanted in the wake of getting this letter marked by Sundar Pichai himself is putting it mildly," he said.

"Can't thank such a bustling sufficiently individual to invest significant time to make a young lady's fantasy turned out to be one stage nearer."

In the wake of perusing the letter, the young lady is "currently significantly more anxious to do well at school and work for Google", Bridgewater included.
Source: http://www.asifawalesblog.com/2017/02/7-year-old-writes-to-google-for-job-ceo.html
Re: 7-year-old Writes To Google For Job, CEO Sundar Pichai Replies by DozieInc(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Over there a 7years old wants to work for Google, in Naija a child of same age wants to do "Yahoo". How ironic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IT Staff Needed / Job Opening In Sales Force Consulting For A Sales Manager / #jobalert: Administrative Assistant At Infranet, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.