Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

6 Simple Steps To Develop Millionaire Mindset - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Simple Steps To Develop Millionaire Mindset (386 Views)

Millionaire Mindset CLASS / 3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too / 6 Simple Reasons Banks Won’t Grant Your Business Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Steps To Develop Millionaire Mindset by abisco20: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2017
6 #Simple Steps to Develop Millionaire Mindset!
#Developing a Millionaire Mindset

Please take time read this and smiles...................

We all like to dream about being financially wealthy. For most people though it remains a dream and nothing more. Why is that? It’s because most people don’t set their mind to achieving that goal. They might not be happy in their current situation but they’re comfortable – and comfort is one of the biggest enemies of growth.

How do you go about developing that millionaire mindset? By following these simple steps:

1. Create A Plan - Focus On What You Want – And Take It!

Your first step to becoming a millionaire is to create a plan. A financial plan is essential if you want to build wealth. Without a plan, it's like you're

wandering around on back roads without guidance and without purpose.

The same thing is true of becoming a millionaire. A written financial plan will provide you with something concrete to turn to. If you need the help, talk with a financial planner who can help you with an integrated plan for reaching your goals.

So many people are too timid to admit they want something and go for it. When there is something that you want to accomplish don’t think “I could never actually do that”, think “I could do that and I WILL do that”.

Millionaires play to win, not to avoid defeat.

2. Become Goal-Orientated

It’s almost impossible to achieve anything if you don’t set firm goals. Only lottery winners become millionaires overnight. By setting yourself attainable goals, you will get there eventually.

3. Don’t Spend Your Money – Invest It

The reason you need to accumulate money is for step three. Millionaires tend to be frugal people, and that’s because they know the true value of money is in investing. Being your own boss goes hand-in-hand with becoming a millionaire. You’ll want to quit your regular job at some point.

Stop working for your money and make your money work for you.

Rather than buying yourself a new iPad, that $500 could be used to invest in a good business. Find the right business/shares (more on that later), and that money could easily double within a year.

4. Never Stop Learning

The best thing you can invest in is yourself. Once most people leave the education system they think their learning days are over. Well theirs might be, but yours shouldn’t be. Successful people continually learn and adapt.

Billionaire Warren Buffet estimates that he read at least 100 books on investing before he turned twenty. Most people never read another book after they’ve left school.

Who would you rather be?

Learn everything you can about how economics works, how the stocks markets work, how they trend.

Learn new skills. If you have an interest in it, learn everything you can about it. You’d be surprised at how often, seemingly useless skills, can become extremely useful in the right situation.

5. Think Big

While I advise to start off with small goals, you absolutely should have a big goal in mind. If you have a business idea then that is your ultimate goal – to start that business and make a success of it. If you want to invest your way to millions of dollars and do little work other than research then that is your big goal.

There is no shame in not achieving a big goal. If you run a business and aim to make #1 million profit in a year and “only” make #200,000, then you’re still significantly ahead of most people.

Aim for the stars, if you fail you’ll still be over the moon.

6. Enjoy The Attention

To be successful you have to be willing to promote yourself and enjoy the attention to a certain extent.

Now the attention doesn’t need to be on yourself, it could be on your brand, but attention definitely attracts money.

Never be embarrassed to get your name out there. That means finding a spotlight and being brave enough to step right up underneath it.

If you run a business, try contacting the local papers. You’d be surprised at how amenable they often are to running a story about you and your business, and it’s all free publicity.

Above All Remember, You Control Your Own Destiny. Push Hard Enough For Anything And You’ll Get It.

Now Tell Me - Are You Ready To Become A Millionaire?

If Yes .......

Read On….. To Discover The Number One Thing You Need To Do In Becoming A Millionaire - Having A Plan

STEP ONE OF BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE

A financial plan is essential if you want to build wealth.

Steps in achieving your dreams

- PLAN A (Your Current Job)

- PLAN B (What We Offer)

I currently may not know how much your plan A income source gives you but What I know is this My Plan B income source will make you a millionaire in less than 6months

What Plan B offers

- No Interference with your plan A: This simply means you can combine both

- Minimal Time investment

- 100% Risk Free

- Guarantees a regular Cash flow for you

- Full control and global spread: can be done worldwide by anybody

- No additional skill, No interview is required

- Transferable To Family: Your children can continue making money from this business even when you are no more

What If I Decide To Let You Into My Plan B Millionaire Secret - Would You Grab It With Both Hands?

If Yes......................

send " I am interested to abiodunodeyemi2@gmail.com
Better still,call/whasapp now 08164713876

(1) (Reply)

I NEED MTN AIRTIME IN BULK / Improving Your Article Writing Skill / do not open the link. 18 and above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.