Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

ID Protection - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ID Protection (388 Views)

Own .com Domain For 700 Naira For One Year plus id protection / How Will I Verify My Adsense Account Usa By Id / Black Friday .com Domain For N2,000 With ID Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ID Protection by eronwa(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Protect your personal data

According to rules sanctioned by ICANN, the WHOIS info pertaining to your domain is freely available and your personal or business information can be seen on the web by everybody. To help you hide your registration info from the public, 2dtechnology Hosting offers you a WHOIS protection service at a very good price. From the Domain Manager, just specify the domain name that you’d like to protect and click the ID Protect icon on the right to request the activation of this service.

You should take into account that this service is available only with the following domain name extensions: .info, .biz, .co, .co.za, .me, .tv, .pro, .cc, .net, .we.bs, .com and .org.
More info: https://2dtechnology.com/domain-registration/domain-info-protection/

(1) (Reply)

Why To Stay Active On Social Media: Here The Reasons Are / Check Out Our Web/app Design & Development Services / How To Get FAST Organic Traffic To Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.