Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Malaysia's Crown Prince Tunku Ismail Mock Islamic Hardliners In Malaysia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Malaysia's Crown Prince Tunku Ismail Mock Islamic Hardliners In Malaysia (696 Views)

Prince Nathaniel Osayande Dies In Accident Days To His Coronation / Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince / Meet The New King Of Thailand Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkor (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaysia's Crown Prince Tunku Ismail Mock Islamic Hardliners In Malaysia by Ameboor: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim has taken a swipe at critics who castigated him for shaking hands with the wife of Johor Darul Ta'zim (JDT) captain Safiq Rahim.
The Johor Crown Prince, clearly annoyed by individuals he claimed were trying to be "Ustaz or State mufti in Facebook", said only God could judge him for his actions.

The crown prince also urged fellow Johoreans to be Muslims but not extremists, adding that pointing fingers and being judgmental would not make the country a better place.
"I have no right to tell you what to believe or follow, and all I have is my honest, humble opinion that we shouldn't try to be smarter than the Quran," he added.
Some netizens had recently criticized the Johor prince after pictures showing him shaking hands with Safiq's wife at a cafe belonging to the footballer had circulated online.
Tunku Ismail later mocked his critics in a video that was uploaded to the Johor Southern Tigers page on Monday evening.
In the clip, the Johor prince is seen walking towards his car when an identified woman walks up to him and offers to shake his hand.

Instead of taking her hand immediately, he then puts on a large glove, resembling the hand of Hulk, and only then proceeds with the handshake.

http://www.ameboor.com/2017/02/malaysias-crown-prince-tunku-ismail.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: I Have Decided To Be A Lesbian- Young Girl / Tel Aviv:The White City And The City That Never Sleeps / Things You Never Knew Had Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.