Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,612 members, 7,865,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Hubby Opens Up On Marital Crisis- Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hubby Opens Up On Marital Crisis- Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh (717 Views)

IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split / IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis / Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hubby Opens Up On Marital Crisis- Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh by nadirinamata: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
News about Tonto Dikeh’s purported split from her husband and his alleged relationship with Bobrosky among other issues, have been agog. In this interview with Weekend Magazine, he clears the air.

Could you clarify for us about the recent news of your split with your wife, her use of marijuana which purportedly led her to destroying things in your mum’s home and her leaving with your son?

Every family has its ups and downs, but I would not want to talk about my family. Well, it's funny to me, because I don't have a female personal Assistant. My PA is Mr. Paul, who has been working with me over the years. Besides, it was a sponsored blackmail. These issues are private to me and my family. I don’t know where this came from and I don't believe my wife would say that, I’m against such. Even my foundation preaches against domestic violence in some of our charity awareness campaigns. It is obvious that all these channelled attacks are targeted to drag my image and what I believe in, to the mud. Well, the truth is that I have never raised my hands against my wife. There is CCTV camera evidence in my mum’s home to prove all this.

There was also news that you have a relationship with Bobrisky and Swanky Jerry...

More- http://olasazzy.com/2017/02/17/hubby-opens-up-on-marital-crisis-bobrisky-and-tonto-dikeh/

(1) (Reply)

MUST WATCH!! Apostle Suleiman In Pain For New Shocking Revelation By Stephanie / Fans Flood Tonto Dikeh IG Page Begging For Her Husband Forgiveness (snapshots) / Bbnaija: Efe Wins Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.