Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis (32874 Views)

IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by ebusnwaoma: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
IK Ogbonna's wife, Sonia, took to Instagram to pen down a message to busy bodies interested in her marital crisis and insinuating that it has crashed.

According to IK Ogbonna's wife, there is nothing as classy as one minding his or her business. She added that there is real world out there, which is different from the imaginary one. Read her post below;

Dont allow ur data finish on blogs. There is something waaay better then imaginary world u created for yourselves,its called “real life”and something called “your life” and facing it can be super fun and exciting. Trust me ,I talk from experience � Im really not bothered,if u like continue making order people’s life a priority,but remember nothing is more classy then minding ya own business

https://lailasnews.com/ik-ogbonnas-wife-sonia-addresses-busy-bodies-interested-in-her-marital-crisis/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by neolboy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
The day you became a celebrity your life became a public opinion so stop displaying your life on the gram

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by DuroLover(f): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by ictjobber: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
YOU ARE MARRIED TO A CELEBRITY... WEDA YOU LIKE IT OR NAUGHT WE WILL CHOOK MOUTH IN YOUR BUSINESS

Could South Africa be the most immoral country in Africa? See my signature for the shock of your life

27 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Tamarapetty(f): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
How do u expect them to mind their business when u're putting your marital business on social media business.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by 9jaAmerican: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
You and your husband would have been irrelevant had Nigerians minded there business. You guys practically lived your life on social media, acting like y'all will die if no one gave you attention.

When the going was good y'all posted pics of vacations from all over the world clamouring for likes all over the instagram, now e don red for una you want the same people whose attention you desperately needed then to mind there business? Clowns!!

I remember in one post like that when you were virtually naked and someone on your instagram told you to dress like a married woman that you were, your husband's reply that day was for the person to me ND his or her business now you don jam big god and left his sorry asss now he's whinning around like a bitchh asss Negro. On that note I say you both can go fuk yourselves.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by pzphoto(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by OneCorner: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wich kind of cream is ik ogbochukwu?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
9jaAmerican:
You and your husband would have been irrelevant had Nigerians minded there business. You guys practically lived your life on social media, acting like y'all will die if no one gave you attention.

When the going was good y'all posted pics of vacations from all over the world clamouring for likes all over the instagram, now e don red for una you want the same people whose attention you desperately needed then to mind there business? Clowns!!

I remember in one post like that when you were virtually naked and someone on your instagram told you to dress like a married woman that you were, your husband's reply that day was for the person to me ND his or her business now you don jam big god and left his sorry asss now he's whinning around like a bitchh asss Negro. On that note I say you both can go fuk yourselves.
...their...Instagram...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by chymes0359(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Don't even know why am on this shit !
Your life your business..
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by sammyuche(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Making 'order' people's life..... Shakabula

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by EdoBozz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nothing we no go see to naija. You want make people mind their business then you come social media market square come announce am.
That no be craze already.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Kaetoh: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Before I was 7 my mom taught me how to mind my own business and how not to be interested in any casual issue unless I was invited. This I have learnt as a kid and still practicing till this very day. But Afonjas have gossip as part of their culture. Mature men snooping about like teenage market girls. Very nasty attitude I've never ever seen before. Afonja pastors o, politicians, leaders , ritualists, teachers, professors etc all gossip shamefully. Look at how osibanjo was disgraced yesterday at the African shrine. This trend is really a big big shame.

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by isnovic(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
IK Ogbonna's wife, Sonia, took to Instagram to pen down a message to busy bodies interested in her marital crisis and insinuating that it has crashed.

According to IK Ogbonna's wife, there is nothing as classy as one minding his or her business. She added that there is real world out there, which is different from the imaginary one. Read her post below;

Dont allow ur data finish on blogs. There is something waaay better then imaginary world u created for yourselves,its called “real life”and something called “your life” and facing it can be super fun and exciting. Trust me ,I talk from experience � Im really not bothered,if u like continue making order people’s life a priority,but remember nothing is more classy then minding ya own business

https://lailasnews.com/ik-ogbonnas-wife-sonia-addresses-busy-bodies-interested-in-her-marital-crisis/

A pained woman...woman not hot!!!!look at the way she resembles Ogbonna now.

Too much fluid deposit Brrrrrrrah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Ogaga87(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
isnovic:

A pained woman...lok at the way she resembles Ogbonna now.

Too much fluid deposit.

You're a true student of your biology teacher

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by sinaj(f): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kaetoh:
Before I was 7 my mom taught me how to mind my own business and how not to be interested in any casual issue unless I was invited. This I have learnt as a kid and still practicing till this very day. But Afonjas have gossip as part of their culture. Mature men snooping about like teenage market girls. Very nasty attitude I've never ever seen before. Afonja pastors o, politicians, leaders , ritualists, teachers, professors etc all gossip shamefully. Look at how osibanjo was disgraced yesterday at the African shrine. This trend is really a big big shame.
Was so proud of Femi Kuti
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Ifeconwaba(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
she can't even spell other

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by idonhammer: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
all I can say is..

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Dronedude(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
OK Errrm so who will be grabbing that waist now?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Alexrayz(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
ebusnwaoma:

U came alone carry finger without ring did we ask u As if u nor like d attention so make dey nor talk ..onome u see water u pause jump enter you be fish
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by bettercreature(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
neolboy:
The day you became a celebrity your life became a public opinion
That is what they don’t know.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by kanicorp9(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lol link below
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Proffdada: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Garbage in garbage out grin

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by MYHUBBY: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kaetoh:

even as your mama and palm wine tapper papa gave back to imbeciles you will still blame afonja

ojukwu ranaway you go blame them

KANU ran but he's concerned with his dog is same afonja you original imbeciles will mention

even as Atiku is about to loose in 2019 with the childish region he's aligning with na afonja go still have the blame last last

the earlier they beg KANU to bring holy water from jerusalem to clear the scratches in your brain the better for you

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by eyinjuege: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
She has made some serious points.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by holawhale333(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pain in the ass���
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Kaetoh: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
MYHUBBY:

even as your mama and palm wine tapper papa gave back to imbeciles you will still blame afonja

ojukwu ranaway you go blame them

KANU ran but concerned is same afonja you original imbeciles will mention

even as Atiku is about to loose in 2019 with the childish region he's aligning with na afonja go still have the blame last last

the earlier they beg KANU to bring holy water from jerusalem to clear the scratches in your brain the better for you
I would have ignored your very sorry tiny deserted pauper but for the sake of our current program of poverty alleviation and rescue mission for epileptics in oduduwa skull mining dismantled caves I'll reply you once and leave you soaked in your stinky stench saliva / vomit. The envious man is the obvious loser here, you're so bitter and pained to the extent of killing yourself. Call your brothers who are mods to show you where I am and where I'll be by next month end. I'm not your mate boy. You talk about Ojukwu but you pretend to forget to also tell us how condelisa rice murdered mko abiola with a small cup of tea in your own backyard there in Lagos. Not to talk of how awo ole wo was sold out by Afonja hungry elders that he ended up mixing N20 rat poison in his watery ewedu soup and he died nake.d with only his broken eye glasses hanging on his nose grin forget it bro, afonjas ain't shit.

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by MYHUBBY: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Kaetoh post=72328750] I would have ignored your very sorry tiny deserted pauper but for the sake of our current program of poverty alleviation and rescue mission for epileptics in oduduwa skull mining dismantled caves I'll reply you once and leave you soaked in your stinky stench saliva / vomit. The envious man is the obvious loser here, you're so bitter and pained to the extent of killing yourself. Call your brothers who are mods to show you where I am and where I'll be by next month end. I'm not your mate boy. You talk about Ojukwu but you pretend to forget to also tell us how condelisa rice murdered mko abiola with a small cup of tea in your own backyard there in Lagos. Not to talk of how awo ole wo was sold out by Afonja hungry elders that he ended up mixing N20 rat poison in his watery ewedu soup and he died nake.d with only his broken eye glasses hanging on his nose grin forget it bro, afonjas ain't shit.[/quote

you should be more concerned with the state of no return your kinsmen are engaging themselves into

if people dey talk Igbo no suppose get mouth as the existence of suffering in your land was what pursued many of your young people out to the same yorubaland that save you people sorry ass

as it stands now your cries just start as we Yoruba are waiting to listen to new entertainment from you, posterior to 2019 election

advise- modify those incoherent jargons you cooked up there before you disgrace your lineage further

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by ayspac(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Aproko people everywhere
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by chiboy1116: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is it that she can't spell some words or what ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musicians That Are Cultist In Nigeria (top 10 List) -VIDEO AND ARTICLES / D'banj Mobbed And Harassed At Tin Can Port, Lagos / Tuoyo, Ayiri Emami And Mr Jollof Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.