Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

PA To Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Shows Off Her Val Gifts, Shares Photos To Mark Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PA To Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Shows Off Her Val Gifts, Shares Photos To Mark Birth (961 Views)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PA To Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Shows Off Her Val Gifts, Shares Photos To Mark Birth by donmayorgroup(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
PA To Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Shows Off Her Val Gifts, Shares Photos To Mark Birthday (Photos)

Rosaline Meurer, the personal assistant to Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's husband, who allegedly is behind the crash of Tonto Dikeh's marriage is celebrating her birthday today.

Rosaline had on her Instagram page, shared pictures to mark her day and gushed about her bae saying he’s the best, along with a rose flower he sent her.

Read her birthday message below:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I thank God for giving Me another Year to be Productive and Proactive, to share my life and be a blessing to other people. It’s another year to dream, to live, to enjoy, to share, to celebrate, and to execute whatever left unexecuted in my Life. I pray that you always guide Me and help Me be a better person every day in other to be more Focused in Life and be more Dedicated into the Struggle I am involved in, to continue to Fight for that what I believe; to die for the Ideal that will Live and not to Live for an Ideal that will Die.

Thanks for the gift of life; I’m eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life’s bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends. #birthdaychronicles #icantkeepcalmitsmybirthday #everythingrosy #15feb #blessed #thankful #wcw #rosykisses #princess #smile #love #QUEENOFALLQUEENS ߑѰߙϰߎpߎ°ߒటҰߒటΊߎɠ

Meanwhile, i still can't understand why a man, a married man at that, would have a woman as his PA.

We are watching...

More photos below:

Continue Reading: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/02/pa-to-tonto-dikehs-husband-shows-off.html

cc: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: PA To Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Shows Off Her Val Gifts, Shares Photos To Mark Birth by SexyNairalander: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
booked
Re: PA To Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Shows Off Her Val Gifts, Shares Photos To Mark Birth by Adaowerri111: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Gifts from SmallChurch
Re: PA To Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Shows Off Her Val Gifts, Shares Photos To Mark Birth by skillzbae(f): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Una like wahala o, the man said his P. A is Mr Paul

(1) (Reply)

My Boobs Pop Out Even If I Tie A Wrapper” – Actress, Praise Sam Ogan. / Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire / Lepacious Bose Addresses Negative Comments On Seyi Law’s Daughter's Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.