Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Your Favorite International Airline - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Favorite International Airline (5706 Views)

Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement / Ibom Air: Akwa Ibom Airline To Launch – Governor Emmanuel / Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

When I'm married and have kids I will make sure they avoid that passport, it's a liability

Lol okay, that will be very nice indeed. I love my country though and to me it has never been a liability. Enjoy your stay, if you can but if not at least enjoy the weather cos the weather in England is dreadful, especially during winter so at least you can enjoy the beauty of our endless sunshine smiley
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by signature2012(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

When I'm married and have kids I will make sure they avoid that passport, it's a liability

Pidgin2 is available.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
signature2012:

Lol I even thought he was married sef. As for me, my husband must be Nigerian so justwise is not for me at all cheesy
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by justwise(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
signature2012:

Lol grin
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by justwise(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol okay, that will be very nice indeed. I love my country though and to me it has never been a liability. Enjoy your stay, if you can but if not at least enjoy the weather cos the weather in England is dreadful, especially during winter so at least you can enjoy the beauty of our endless sunshine smiley

If the sun is man made many Nigerians will not be able to afford it. Nigeria is a failed state, I can't even recognise area I grew up here in Abuja, nothing works, no light we are relying on power bank to charge phones, Abuja is now like an advanced Pakistan.

President missing, he is now a status of liberty where people visit to take pictures to reassure Nigerian that he is still alive but he doesn't talk

6 Likes

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by signature2012(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol I even thought he was married sef. As for me, my husband must be Nigerian so justwise is not for me at all cheesy

Sister,is not about been Nigerian,American or British.Is all about the man personality.

Justwise is a very cool headed person,give him a chance . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
justwise:

If the sun is man made many Nigerians will not be able to afford it. Nigeria is a failed state, I can't even recognise area I grew up here in Abuj, nothing works, no light we are relying on power bank to charge phones, Abuja is now like an advanced Pakistan.

President missing, he is now a status of liberty where people visit to take pictures to reassure Nigerian that he is still alive but he doesn't talk

But the sun is not man made so we can all enjoy the fact that we'll always be blessed with it unlike in England

We have light where I stay and I suggest you visit Lagos precisely Ikeja, VI, and Ikoyi, try spending some good time there, also you need to eat some good Nigerian meals too. Enjoy real suya and Kilishi at least you can't say it no longer tastes sweet anymore. Abuja used to have regular light supply so maybe it's the area where you stay.

I like the fact that you say Abuja is like advanced Afghanistan, I think that's an exaggerated description but it's good to hear it's advanced regardless.

Forget the president, how is his absence affecting your existence?

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by TWoods(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Forget the president, how is his absence affecting your existence?

and there lies the problem with Nigeria, the nonchalant disregard for common sense.

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 21, 2017
TWoods:

and there lies the problem with Nigeria, the nonchalant disregard for common sense.

Damn. This is so deep cool

signature2012:

Aproko united. Na matchmaking come be your own eh kwa? grin Don't match make those two. One will kill the other at first sight shocked. Also leave Justwise, I have arranged a fellow Abian to rub his bald head and protruding stomach till death/abi naija hunger do them part. tongue
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 21, 2017
TWoods:

I stopped carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders a while ago. You can keep asking for Mr. President, it's your call.
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by justwise(m): 6:49am On Feb 21, 2017
WellEndowed:

Damn. This is so deep cool

Aproko united. Na matchmaking come be your own eh kwa? grin Don't match make those two. One will kill the other at first sight shocked. Also leave Justwise, I have arranged a fellow Abian to rub his bald head and protruding stomach till death/abi naija hunger do them part. tongue
...and if I don't have any of those what will that woman rub?

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2017
justwise:

...and if I don't have any of those what will that woman rub?

Your Weapon of Mass Destruction (WOMD) lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by justwise(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2017
WellEndowed:

Your Weapon of Mass Destruction (WOMD) lipsrsealed grin

Offer accepted grin

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by chimaobikanu(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

@Justwise o, you no go kill person! Hahaha...lol @liability statement.
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by austino677(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lufthansa shocked but for. My dream undecided
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by klexycole(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Thread derailed. angry angry

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 22, 2017
Honorable mentions include
Turkish airlines
Singapore
Cathay Pacific
Qatar Airways
Ethiopian Airlines
Virgin Atlantic
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by moonraker(m): 4:52am On Feb 22, 2017
I have always wondered though. Why the service in and out of Nigeria is always on the shambolic side.

Anyways, Qatar Airways

Singapore Airlines

Cathay Pacific

And maybe Emirates
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2017
justwise:

Offer accepted grin

Ngwa nu. Ka anyi ne je grin cool

@OP

Forgot to add Cathay Pacific to my list. I enjoyed my travels with them.
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by ladylco: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

Come and marry me Justwise. LOL!
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by ladylco: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ive flown quite a number of airlines but my best is SA airways top notch service and pampering, my worst is BA - very stingy with carryon baggage
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
ladylco:

Come and marry me Justwise. LOL!

lol pick a wedding date grin
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by sholay2011(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
This is like the first time I am seeing justwise speak on NL in no-moderation mode. shocked

So, you can be this friendly? (Abeg no ban me oo grin)

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
sholay2011:
This is like the first time I am seeing justwise speak on NL in no-moderation mode. shocked

So, you can be this friendly? (Abeg no ban me oo grin)

Some of us have learned over time how to get Justy out of his shell. There is a nice person underneath all that Hitler tongue attitude cool
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by sholay2011(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2017
WellEndowed:

Some of us have learned over time how to get Justy out of his shell. There is a nice person underneath all that Hitler tongue attitude cool
It was quite surprising sha. I had to clear my eyes to be sure I wasn't mixing monikers up. grin

Kudos to una.
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by justwise(m): 6:14am On Feb 23, 2017
WellEndowed:

I don't think I found that funny to be honest or even wanted to be likened to such an evil being

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by ladylco: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
justwise:

lol pick a wedding date grin

No time to waste, let do it TODAY, as an IgboGurl, I will killy u softly wit plenty Luv grin
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by chukxie(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ethiopian Airlines. Their air hostesses are fine and friendly, and meals served on-board aren't bad.
Cathay Pacific. Great in-flight entertainment, meals and spacious leg room for your maximum comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite International Airline by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
chukxie:
Ethiopian Airlines. Their air hostesses are fine and friendly, and meals served on-board aren't bad.
Cathay Pacific. Great in-flight entertainment, meals and spacious leg room for your maximum comfort.
On my Ethiopian Airlines flight, the Naija guys were openly toasting some of the Flight Attendants. It was crazy cheesy
One guy took it too far when he deliberately blocked a FA's path when she wanted to return to the galley. Some guys are just insane grin
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Air peace is not actually bad because I tried them today from Abuja to the east, they were on time but ridiculously expensive
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
ladylco:

No time to waste, let do it TODAY, as an IgboGurl, I will killy u softly wit plenty Luv grin

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Your Favorite International Airline by chukxie(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
CFCman:

On my Ethiopian Airlines flight, the Naija guys were openly toasting some of the Flight Attendants. It was crazy cheesy
One guy took it too far when he deliberately blocked a FA's path when she wanted to return to the galley. Some guys are just insane grin

Trust some 9ja guys to display their 'Over sabi syndrome' whenever they see an opportunity. One time I was flying on ET from Guangzhou to Lagos, two 9ja guys played a fast one on an FA. While one guy was distracting her by incessantly talking to her, the other was taking (stealing ) mini bottles of wine from the serving cart. I felt ashamed as a 9jarian embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Us Visa Passport Pixels / Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? / Which Is The Best Airline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.