Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Salvation Ministries Did Not Respond To Kemi-olunloyo Lame Accusation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Did Not Respond To Kemi-olunloyo Lame Accusation (483 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Did Not Respond To Kemi-olunloyo Lame Accusation by stephano008: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
In response to a thread about Salvation Ministries reacting to Kemi Olunloyos accusation , I wish to disassociate Salvation Ministries and David Ibiyeomie . I spoke to My Papa PA and he said nothing has been said regarding the lame and malicious accusation of the cursed and devil incarnate in the person of kemi-olunloyo.

Kemi is already cursed for making malicious accusation against an impeccable and God fearing Preacher in the person of David Ibiyeomie who has been doing Gods business without getting himself involved in media nonsense .Whoever is linking report to Salvation Ministries and David Ibiyeomie is bringing curse upon himself . Please , My papa is too busy with his assignment and should not be placed side by side with a walking corpse in the person of Kemi. Be-warn, dont distract him from his assignment

Therefor the earlier report should be disregard and the writer of that piece of rubbish should ask for forgiveness before the wrath of God fall on him or her

https://www.nairaland.com/3635044/salvation-ministries-reacts-kemi-olunloyos

(1) (Reply)

See How The Bible Disagree With The Fundamentals Of Christianity / Two Things I Feared Most In Life, Apostle Johnson Suleman Confesses / The Christian Minister And The Garment Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.