Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. (2916 Views)

Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium / How Ronaldo Helped Juventus Beat Barca & PSG To Wonderkid De Ligt / Football Will Be Difficult For Everybody If Barca Joins The Premier League-wenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Make all of una help me beg barca.. Dey must qualify
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by haffaze777(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Messi! 3' (Barca 1-0 PSG) Messi again! 10' (Barca 2-0 PSG) SUAREZ! 44' (Barca 3-0 PSG ) Second half... Neymar!!!! 70' (Barca 4-0, PSG) INIESTAAAAAA!!!!! 90+ (Barca 5-0 PSG Messi and iniesta destroy PSG as BARÇA makes A historical comeback in second leg and qualifies!.. Imagine this happening.. I would dance so badly! ..

Lalasticala.. Pls save me o
chai dis guy Sabi dream sha
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by haffaze777(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Make all of una help me beg barca.. Dey must qualify

rest in peace in advance
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
haffaze777:

rest in peace in advance
bro, ahah, y na? Barca go win jare.. Nd my sweetcide go turn to Sweetdance..
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
haffaze777:

chairman dat one na reality o.. No b dream o
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by haffaze777(m): 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
bro, ahah, y na? Barca go win jare.. Nd my sweetcide go turn to Sweetdance..
dem go flog barca like 0-3
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
God help me o

Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Am so scared right now... Barca failing to qualify wil affect me more than it wil affect the players... 10k and my life at stake....

God, pls, na ur hand i dey o... Take perfect control of this night 4 me In Jesus Name.. Amen
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by haffaze777(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
adieu in advance to op and Barcelona,may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by happen2: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
haffaze777:
adieu in advance to op and Barcelona,may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace

Amen Amen Amen grin grin grin
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by happen2: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
happen2:

Amen Amen Amen grin grin grin

Congratulations op you are alive and kicking
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wow! Am alive! grin cheesy THIS IS AWESOME
happen2:

Congratulations op you are alive and kicking
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by oluwasholy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
if you really stake on that match
abeg no forget me bro
shoulda send acct details grin
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
Correct score... barca 3:1 PSG, sorry pal but that was a blind bet you just played.
whats ur say? Now that my game have won?
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
mymadam:
My friend, I just wanna say goodbye to you in advance! Barca may win the 2nd leg, but will definitely fail to progress. Sorry to see you go buddy. "We love you but Papa God loves you more... Adieu, Adieu, Adieu"...RIP... in advance. Sweetcide = Suicide cry grin cry
i hope u can now see what happened.. Am 100,000naira richer tomorow! cheesy
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
femolacqua:
OYO is ur case
now! Am just a happy man.. See wat hapnd... cheesy
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ichel:
shocked shocked shocked people still dey tie barca matter 4 head like gele. I knew barca will lose that match but the score line is what i didn't see coming. At Nou Camp they will win the secound round but to qualify is like telling you that a dollar will be 150 by december grin grin
dollar may stil remain at 480naira, buh Barca did the Unbelievable tonight.. Am the richest man right nao
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Segadem:

Did u watch the first leg? If yes, why are u raising your hope?
The entire barca team had a single goal on target for the whole 90 minutes
i told u... Fcb can do the unbelievable.. D best team in d world
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
ufuosman:
Barça is out, clean and clear
i hope u can peacefully re-edit that.. Up Fcb..
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by Segadem(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
i told u... Fcb can do the unbelievable.. D best team in d world
Congrats Man, u earned it, u deserved it

1 Like

Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
My dream is nw a reality... Bro, its gud 2 hav unwavered faith...
haffaze777:

Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Segadem:

Congrats Man, u earned it, u deserved it
thanks bro... Its like a dream to me... Thanx
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by ufuosman(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
i hope u can peacefully re-edit that.. Up Fcb..
Hahahahahha, yes I will. kudos to barca bt ref favour una sha
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by Lastpharoah33: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
whats ur say? Now that my game have won?
Dude... have u heard of UEFALONA?, there were many controversies in that match,
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by Hygizee(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2017
GUY U MADE IT BRO
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by Hygizee(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2017
reading from the comments by nw u would v been a dead man
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by femolacqua(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
now! Am just a happy man.. See wat hapnd... cheesy
Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scorer Of Six Goals In A Match, How Many Balls Will He Take Home? / 5 Best African Basketball Players / Prison Where Ronaldinho Is Being Held In Paraguay Are Hosting Futsal Tournament.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.