Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 (25281 Views)

Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 / UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by ufemia23(f): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Pls the link sent to my mailbox in regards to the test invite does not open when I click it. Pls someone help me
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Use a computer, i will advise you use your Internet Explorer on your laptop.
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Wynnah(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
patakioye:
Your mail is not correct
Please sent to my mailbox wynnahok@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by advocatebaba(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2017
patakioye:
i will be sending sample of dragnet question sample to the first few folks who drop their mail. please if i send to you acknowledge and send to others. All the best guys. wink

NB: don't limit your self to these samples only
pls i wil needing it too... my mail: mateofredrick@yahoo.com... thanks in anticipation.
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by onwuegbu81: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2017
patakioye:
i will be sending sample of dragnet question sample to the first few folks who drop their mail. please if i send to you acknowledge and send to others. All the best guys. wink

onwuegbu81@gmail. com
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by teebaxy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
advocatebaba:
pls i wil needing it too... my mail: mateofredrick@yahoo.com... thanks in anticipation.
quote or teebaxy12@gmail.Coo
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dragnet ooo..una no go kill us..its well..even una wey set this test come do am with this kind timing..una go fail wella.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by mayoor15(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
Dragnet ooo..una no go kill us..its well..even una wey set this test come do am with this kind timing..una go fail wella.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Omo the test na die, thank God say person no faint for hall.....
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Yungchukzy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
mayoor15:
Omo the test na die, thank God say person no faint for hall.....
At a point, I was just smiling and clicking whatever option catches my fancy. Added to the fact that I was the last in my center.

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Comfyski(f): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol....very crazy... Let's just pray ooo
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
All the best guys. The feeling is always like that after a hot dragnet baptism. I pray you guys will make it to the assessment center.

Cheers
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Ladyzinny: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pls send to me
Ladyzinny1@gmail.com
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Razakipaye: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2017
razakipaye@gmail.com
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by deewhydoski(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls I need dragnet past question......send to
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by bayo136: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2017
Pls help me too.... roney136@yahoo.com
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by mayoor15(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Guys let your phones be on, just got a call that I passed, scheduled for next stage of Friday but unfortunately have another scheduled test for Friday and the lady said it can't be rescheduled so I give up, all d best to you guys

2 Likes

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Further to your application for a Sales Trainee Position with Olam Nigeria, We wish to invite you for an assessment centre exercise.

The assessment exercise has six (6) stages: Essay writing, Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word and Excel), E-basket (Simulation) Exercise, Group Discussion, Presentations and Interviews.

Your assessment centre venue details are as below:

Venue: DRAGNET SOLUTIONS LIMITED

Address: 3rd Floor 'B' Wing, Shippers Towers
         4 Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane, Apapa, Lagos.

Date: 17-Mar-17

Time: 8 AM

Please note that the ESSAY assessment will be administered electronically and ensure that you are at the centre with a print out of this email.

You are advised to arrive at the venue 15 – 30 minutes before your scheduled test time to complete the registration process and endeavor to arrive no later than 15 minutes before your scheduled assessment time. You are to come along with the following documents:

1.      Valid identification e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, National ID, or Driver’s License. (Note: Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable).
2.      Three copies of your CV
3.      One Photocopy of your NYSC and First Degree Certificate
4.      You are expected to come to the Venue with a printout of this Invitation Email.

NOTE:
1.      Cleared candidates will be required to complete a biometric registration. Please appear smart, as photographs taken will be made available alongside your profile and test results to Olam Nigeria.
2.      You will be required to participate in multiple exercises which will run through the whole work day (Please be prepared).
3.      Presentation Topics will be sent to you before your scheduled time, your presentation slides must be in Microsoft power point format sent to invitation@dragnet-solutions.com on or before 6am Date: Thursday, March 16th 2017.
4.      The E-basket exercise will be administered electronically, hence you are required to come along with earphones to the test center.

Please note that candidates will not be reimbursed for transportation to and from the venue of the Assessment Centre by either Dragnet Solutions Limited or Olam Nigeria.

OK ooo..pls any tips for that day?..this people should just kill us..?
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Comfyski(f): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
So...one person got a call from dragnet or olam??
Another got a success mail?
Are we to be expecting call or message..?
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by mayoor15(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Comfyski:
So...one person got a call from dragnet or olam??
Another got a success mail?
Are we to be expecting call or message..?
Got the message later
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Comfyski(f): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
mayoor15:
Got the message later
ok o...
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
owk, Congratulations guys. if you get that mail, you are one leg in already wink ,

my first advice is that try and make your power point presentation short, they won't give you enough time to present it. Make sure you put things in the presentation you can easily talk about without looking at the slide because they will judge you on eye contact, gesture, confidence etc.

For your essay writing you will be required to pick one of of three topic given. Make sure you pick a topic you are familiar with the theme. mind you the computer you will use does not correct anything ( i mean anything) e.g Space. spelling, punctuation etc
you can read about E-basket (Simulation) Exercise, the last two is the most important. Make sure you contribute during your group presentation, however be careful not to shut others up, try to listen to others, be audible and calm. be a team person not a lone ranger.

For the presentation and interview, your communication skills will really help you, be calm and organize and you will make it to the final interview.
CallofDuty:
Further to your application for a Sales Trainee Position with Olam Nigeria, We wish to invite you for an assessment centre exercise.

The assessment exercise has six (6) stages: Essay writing, Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word and Excel), E-basket (Simulation) Exercise, Group Discussion, Presentations and Interviews.

Your assessment centre venue details are as below:

Venue: DRAGNET SOLUTIONS LIMITED

Address: 3rd Floor 'B' Wing, Shippers Towers
         4 Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane, Apapa, Lagos.

Date: 17-Mar-17

Time: 8 AM

Please note that the ESSAY assessment will be administered electronically and ensure that you are at the centre with a print out of this email.

You are advised to arrive at the venue 15 – 30 minutes before your scheduled test time to complete the registration process and endeavor to arrive no later than 15 minutes before your scheduled assessment time. You are to come along with the following documents:

1.      Valid identification e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, National ID, or Driver’s License. (Note: Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable).
2.      Three copies of your CV
3.      One Photocopy of your NYSC and First Degree Certificate
4.      You are expected to come to the Venue with a printout of this Invitation Email.

NOTE:
1.      Cleared candidates will be required to complete a biometric registration. Please appear smart, as photographs taken will be made available alongside your profile and test results to Olam Nigeria.
2.      You will be required to participate in multiple exercises which will run through the whole work day (Please be prepared).
3.      Presentation Topics will be sent to you before your scheduled time, your presentation slides must be in Microsoft power point format sent to invitation@dragnet-solutions.com on or before 6am Date: Thursday, March 16th 2017.
4.      The E-basket exercise will be administered electronically, hence you are required to come along with earphones to the test center.

Please note that candidates will not be reimbursed for transportation to and from the venue of the Assessment Centre by either Dragnet Solutions Limited or Olam Nigeria.

OK ooo..pls any tips for that day?..this people should just kill us..?

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by AdonisGodwin: 1:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Pls @ patakioye any idea of what the pay structure may be like
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Comfyski(f): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
pls any one else gotten a success mail
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Lorddominic(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
I nid d past questions too dominicozioma@gmail.com
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by ailehwise(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
patakioye:

pls oooooo aileh4technicalconsult@gmail.com
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by ailehwise(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
pls who has received the past question should forward to aileh4technicalconsult@gmail.com
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Sholy29ice: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Comfyski:
pls any one else gotten a success mail

yeah I did. I'm yet to get any follow up mail as regarding the presentation topic. Did you get a success mail?
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Comfyski(f): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Not yet
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Sholy29ice: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
abeg did anybody receive the presentation topic mail.
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by alaricsaltzman: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
patakioye:
owk, Congratulations guys. if you get that mail, you are one leg in already wink ,

my first advice is that try and make your power point presentation short, they won't give you enough time to present it. Make sure you put things in the presentation you can easily talk about without looking at the slide because they will judge you on eye contact, gesture, confidence etc.

For your essay writing you will be required to pick one of of three topic given. Make sure you pick a topic you are familiar with the theme. mind you the computer you will use does not correct anything ( i mean anything) e.g Space. spelling, punctuation etc
you can read about E-basket (Simulation) Exercise, the last two is the most important. Make sure you contribute during your group presentation, however be careful not to shut others up, try to listen to others, be audible and calm. be a team person not a lone ranger.

For the presentation and interview, your communication skills will really help you, be calm and organize and you will make it to the final interview.
Hi, thanks for the insight...what about the microsoft word and excel proficiency?
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Azekimo: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
ailehwise:
pls who has received the past question should forward to aileh4technicalconsult@gmail.com

Please forward to me kenny4holar@gmail.com
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by AdonisGodwin: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
omo no sleep this night oo??who understands this? embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens / 7 Reasons Nigerian Youth Are Highly Desperate For White Collar Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.