Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How My Phone Was Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Phone Was Stolen (859 Views)

My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Phone Was Stolen by bash650: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2017
I had one of the horrible experience today, i was preparing for lecture early today then i discovered the shirt was to wear is rumble, i decided to get a steam iron from hostel mate from another room.... Before i come back, i had the greatest shock for this year...... My itel S31 has gone, immediately is discovered this, i was sweating profusely,
I read it somewhere in CRIME section some times ago that a stolen phone can be track especially Itel phone, please guys, how can i track my stolen itel S31. It a new product
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by SUPERPACK: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2017
continue with ur advert, common to pay for adspace they hard una yeye company.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by JBoss25(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2017
bash650:
I had one of the horrible experience today, i was preparing for lecture early today then i discovered the shirt was to wear is rumble, i decided to get a steam iron from hostel mate from another room.... Before i come back, i had the greatest shock for this year...... My itel S31 has gone, immediately is discovered this, i was sweating profusely,
I read it somewhere in CRIME section some times ago that a stolen phone can be track especially Itel phone, please guys, how can i track my stolen itel S31. It a new product
don't leave your property carelessly, life lesson learnt.
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by tizzdi(m): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin...dox who gives a f.uck r ova dere grin wink

Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by agohmamuda(m): 1:33am On Feb 18, 2017
This same tin happened to me. I bought a new one, same brand and model. Only then was i able to track it. My own was a Toyota Corolla sha, 2008 model, full option.
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2017
so so sorry, I believe itelS31 can b track but I don't know how .. try go to itel office and ask or go report for police station.
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by kio052001(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
undecided
sorry about ya lost
the Itel S31 mobile phone is a wonderful phone
and if u want to track it, all you need is
* the IMEI of the phone and the puk number of your SIM, which you'll provide to the network service provider or
* you use another phone or PC that has internet access, log-on to device.gmail.com with ur Gmail account which you used to register the phone, and follow the instructions after u must logged in

1 Like

Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by BrownShawty(f): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chimoo 30k in this buhari period fah grin I'll just die ni

Sorry about your money and itel s31 with the other stuffs,so sorry
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by TeeFeh(f): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
tizzdi:
grin grin...dox who gives a f.uck r ova dere grin wink
is that not our daddy? cheesy mbuhari the traveller,wehdone sire...I can't wait to receive him back,lol my honourable president
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by Pweety008: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Get yourself another itel S31, it's not costly right grin
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by Jude22: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Pweety008:
Get yourself another itel S31, it's not costly right grin
Lol in this period it isn't costly at all
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by olo2phemmy: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Mehn sorry sha ....30k+ in this economy cry
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen by kayzat: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
This thread reeks of lies. Seun should close the thread and ban the op for lies and deceit.

I wonder why itel find it difficult to pay for advert and their marketers have to resort to ridiculous lies just advert a brand.

(1) (Reply)

3 Alhaja Caught On Camera While Stealing Wrappers From A Lagos Shop (video) / A University Student Got Missing / 14-yr-old Girl Gang-raped To Death For ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.