Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

“I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) (42587 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by crispyvick(f): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2017
A magistrate court in Osogbo, capital of Osun State today remanded a man Ayoola Kazeem in Ilesa prison for killing his mother in a village in the state.

Prosecutors told the court Ayoola killed his 85-year old mother, Taibat Ayoola on the 10th of February, 2016 in a village near Osu, the headquarter of Atakumosa West local government area of Osun state.

Ayoola had no legal counsel in court and his plea was not taken.

But when allowed to address the court, Ayoola said his mother was making life difficult for him and he was relieved after her death.

My mother is responsible for all my misfortunes. I built three houses and burnt two because of her. I always feel like destroying things whenever she is around me.
“On that fateful day, mummy came to meet me in my farm and started irritating me as usual. I decided to kill her once so that I will have peace of mind.”

The presiding judge, Magistrate Habibat Basiru ordered that the accused be remanded at Ilesha prison and adjourned the case till 15th of March, 2016.

http://www.godwingist.com/2017/02/i-killed-my-mom-so-that-i-will-have.html#more

2 Shares

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by matrix199(m): 12:21am On Feb 18, 2017
You couldn't figure that the only way you could have peace was to kill yourself, not your mother.

A clear case of psychosis.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by greatnaija01: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2017
so if being convicted of murder is peace then something is very wrong with the fellow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Poor woman now she can't defend herself... undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by gqboyy(m): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2017
After all d labour she goes thru from conception till birth and u suck her dry till u grew into a man

5 Likes

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by tizzdi(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2017
stupid shillld..but dox who give a f.uck r ova dere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 18, 2017
Your peace of mind pisses off my mind!

23 Likes

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 1:23am On Feb 18, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Your peace of mind pisses off my mind!
lol

1 Like

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Bankalert(m): 1:32am On Feb 18, 2017
this one is strong

1 Like

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by femolacqua(m): 1:40am On Feb 18, 2017
So now you have done this, do you have peace of mind!
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by innoken(m): 1:55am On Feb 18, 2017
U born wahala
U no born gobe

Pikin wey den suppose donate to science for research.

6 Likes

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 1:59am On Feb 18, 2017
God ,please i don't want kids that will disgrace,stress,abandon ,kill or ever make me unhappy .AMEN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg carry this madman's face to frontpage. The guy dey vex me wallahi.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by columbus007(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Fool,and now he has trouble instead of the supposed peace of mind,daft,

2 Likes

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by DivinelyBlessed: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2017
Which piece of mind him get?

The peace of mind would soon turn to war.

Metally insane psychopathic murderer.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by sotall(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2017
ahhhhh!

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by noetic5: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2017
funny man
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by KealDrogo: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Leriebloom(f): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2017
Na wa o
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by womanwrapper(m): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2017
Na them again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2017
I give up! Jesus please do come and be going

2 Likes

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2017
see how this guy dey take disgrace us...now ipod yoots will devour us today grin grin

Omo oduduwa 100%

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by lawalosky(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2017
Abeg where is Bature? Dis man need some senses!
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2017
Lawd-a-mercy!
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Afam4eva(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
see how this guy dey take disgrace us...now ipod yoots will devou us today grin grin

Omo oduduwa 100%
Don't worry we have repented. We love Yorubas and all Nigerians. We are one.

7 Likes

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by ChappyChase: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2017
Ayoola Kazeem

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Mental disorders are so prevalent everywhere now, the people are psychologically destroyed by stress. These kinds of crime are becoming very rampant this past year. Buharinomics is driving the national psyche to crazy metrics.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by gozzlin: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2017
poshestmina:
God ,please i don't want kids that will disgrace,stress,abandon ,kill or ever make me unhappy .AMEN

That lady in your dp, is she wearing a mask?

1 Like

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by tunderay(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2017
Mama that is 85 already, instead if you to leave her to die her own jeje, you now put yourself in trouble. I wonder if she's not around you when you built three houses.

1 Like

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2017
Afam4eva:

Don't worry we have repented. We love Yorubas and all Nigerians. We are one.
bro na only u or all of u cheesy cheesy
because I knw u people wella they got this joy in the name "OFONJA" grin grin

Bk to the topic ayam de only surviving chairman of NCAN south west region

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.