Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her (42561 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Ritzy10(f): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
The girl who was allegedly drugged at a nightclub and gang-raped on February 3, 2019, by two dropouts of Babcock University, Don-Chima George and Olusegun Razak - in a hotel owned by George’s dad - wants the criminal suit filed against them withdrawn.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the complainant made the request during proceedings at an Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court on Thursday, via a “Letter of Withdrawal”.

In the letter, dated June 3, 2019, which was read in court by Justice Abiola Soladoye, the complainant attributed her decision to the “intervention of family members” and for the sake of her integrity.

However, Mr Akin George, a Deputy-Director in the Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP) and lead state prosecutor, however, opposed the complainant’s request.

After listening to the submissions of the prosecution and defence, Justice Soladoye said that the court would continue with proceedings, and that bail would not be granted to the defendants because the court had already delivered a ruling denying them bail.

The case was adjourned to June 18 for continuation of trial.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/girl-moves-to-withdraw-case-against-2-lekki-big-boys-who-gang-raped-her/

L

8 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Ritzy10(f): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by elgramz: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Either huge sums of money has changed hands or she's been threatened

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Barrywilly(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
The girl is daft and a disgrace to womanhood. Withdraw wetin shocked. This is an opportunity to teach would be rapists a lesson of their life. Those guys are facing a maximum of life imprisonment. I wept when I read the graphic and sordid accounts of the rape by the victim; which was also recorded with their phones. This is a matter against the State in which she is just a witness. She doesn't have any power to withdraw anything.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by JudasNaCarrot: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
I guess she enjoyed the sexcapade that's why she doesn't want the rapist to be jailed less she'll miss the dual turbocharged action from the idiotic dropouts.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Very Sad.

If she had stayed at home.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by femtex007(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
That's d power of money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by iamawara(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
They have paid her family

13 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Amuocha: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Buhari sef sad

3 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by azpekuliar: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
What is she withdrawing? It is not a civil matter, it's a crime against the state, a criminal matter.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by BUSHHUNTER: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Make she no loss for two ends...

She kukuma collect cheque and withdraw case
after all pvssy fvcked cannot be unfvcked
wise girl.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by iTearHerToto: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
She recalls how hard she came while she was being raped fvcked well by touts cheesy and now she like
[img]https:///view/iwantmore-sharpay-highschoolmusical-gif-5272337.gif[/img]

Hoe was dicckchanted

Pukesangry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef sad

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Carlyboi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
This just shows why children of people with any small or big change in Nigeria do anyhow cos they know they would mostly get away with it!can those idiots and their wretched parents try that shii with one of otedolas daughters or that of Saraki or Oshiomhole or elumelu I’m guessing the girl is being threatened well if you don’t have money or some sort of power or influence in Nigeria then you’re a nobody

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
elgramz:
I think that she wants to protect her image. But she got it all wrong. Let those he-goats be taught a lesson.

8 Likes

It is well.
Very very well.

It pays to be a Nigerian man indeed cry
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Righteousness89(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
JESUS CHRIST is Coming Folks!

Everyday we see More and More Signs Everywhere all over the Earth.....

Please Repent, Amend your Ways and Believe in JESUS CHRIST..

In whatever you are doing or you intend to do or achieve, Make Sure you Have JESUS CHRIST.. Make sure you have Surrendered to HIM...

The Sky will CRACK Open at Anytime...
please Brothers and Sister Don't be left behind... It will Be Terrible, Undefinable and Unimaginable

Quickly Pray this Prayer of Salvation
By GOD'S Grace we will make it!

Stay RAPTURABLE!

16 Likes

She done chop money.

Besides she has no power to withdraw anything now.

9 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by athaboi(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
No...police should take the case up, anything rape is a no no or else them no truly rape am

2 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Razak why??

3 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Hausaj: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Westsida: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bad good stuff!
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Abbeyme: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rubbish talk
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
azpekuliar:
What is she withdrawing? It is not a civil matter, it's a crime against the state, a criminal matter.

Hahahahaha I laughed out so loud here. Crime against the state. Omo na the state them rape? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by sparkleboy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
She can't withdraw a criminal case . Rape is a case against the state not an individual. She's just the victim

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Ziba333: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
elgramz:
My thoughts

7 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Cocolatti(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
She's finally succumbed to the enormous pressure and threat from the guys parents

7 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
I’m not saying she’s a ho but from the video I saw,she’s built like a ho,thick thighs,fat ass and huge tits,one thing is certain.someone would have still fvcked her that night.the boys should have negotiated well instead of doing oshofree

9 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by texazzpete(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Barrywilly:
The girl is daft and a disgrace to womanhood. Withdraw wetin shocked. This is an opportunity to teach would be rapists a lesson of their life. Those guys are facing a maximum of life imprisonment. I wept when I read the graphic and sordid accounts of the rape by the victim; which was also recorded with their phones. This is a matter against the State in which she is just a witness. She doesn't have any power to withdraw anything.
JudasNaCarrot:
I guess she enjoyed the sexcapade that's why she doesn't want the rapist to be jailed less she'll miss the dual turbocharged action from the idiotic dropouts.

The sad reality is that the girl and her family have been under Immense pressure and harassment since she filed the case. Where were you with your words of support when she was going through all these?

Bloggers carried the story about how her friends that came to rescue her were being tormented and harassed by the police. You did not drive to the police station to help.

I do not support the case being dropped, but it makes no sense to abuse her over this. Nigerians are always keen for someone else to be the martyr.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Craziestgirl(f): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sad.
But unfortunately if she refuses to testify during trial, the case will be dismissed.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
In the letter, dated June 3, 2019, which was read in court by Justice Abiola Soladoye, the complainant attributed her decision to the “intervention of family members” and for the sake of her integrity.

The reason why the case is being dropped is simple...

The girl will want to marry in the future. And the publicity around the case is seriously stigmatising her, and her family. (Even witht the fact that she was raped, no man would want to marry her.).

And that is the sad thing...that the people who raped her are going to get away with it...and tomorrow they would rape again//strike again, and another innocent young woman is going to be hurt.

I think that in Nigeria we sweep too much wrong under the carpet. Someday, it is going to come and affect us badly.

This abuse must stop here.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website / Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days / Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.