Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Jesus Is Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Christ? (520 Views)

Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Is Christ Embassy The Only Church In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Christ? by BaEnki(m): 2:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Exactly 2'o clock am, on 18th of February 2017, I had a scary nightmare, I never loved God Jesus, I don't even believe in those two entities, I just finished playing chess around quarter to 2am then I relaxed on my bed, I have difficulty in sleeping due to the loss of my friend.

I had slept for few minutes when I have this scariest of my lifetime nightmare, I was in a storehouse with a friend and two others, it was dark, my friend was about going then I saw tourch on the counter which I thought belong to her, I drew her attention to the tourch but she told me she has hers with her, I light the tourch and placed on the counter but it was lowly charged, suddenly the dark thickens, I heard a thunderstorms and the thunder came into the store house, I thought it was gonna striked me, but instead my hand and body were unmoved and my hand were particularly held firmly, I heard a loud screaming in loud and cracky voice that Jesus is Lord and repeated it for three times, then I was awake.

Right now I feel lifeless and very scared, it seems so real and I'm still trembling, I'm not a good narrator or a writer, I would have put the account of this in perfect and disntinct form.
I wept guys, is Jesus truly the Christ? I never loved him or believed him, Why is he always scaring me? I've had many messages from time past but none as touching as this? What does Jesus want from me? I don't think I'm ready to serve him, he should leave me and go after some other people.

I'm scared guys, I've had prophecy before that I'm called by God, but I regarded that as gibberish when the prophet uttered that.

Here I'll stop, its 2:30am, my tears are still on my face and my body not yet back to normal.
Re: Jesus Is Christ? by BaEnki(m): 2:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Right now I'm in dilemma of believing what I've never believed and why is my body still light, I'm feeling as if I don't experience the gravity, that's ironical anyway.

What really I'm I scared off? A question that's currently baffles me.
Re: Jesus Is Christ? by Bilabong(m): 3:47am On Feb 18, 2017
BaEnki:
Right now I'm in dilemma of believing what I've never believed and why is my body still light, I'm feeling as if I don't experience the gravity, that's ironical anyway.

What really I'm I scared off? A question that's currently baffles me.
u are afraid of ur soul wasting in hell.
Re: Jesus Is Christ? by NoWorries7(m): 5:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol. Mine was in a trance last week... Been running since God knows when.
From Christianity to atheism, from atheism to Mysticism, And then back to Jesus Christ... And I'm not going back this time around.
Re: Jesus Is Christ? by BaEnki(m): 12:00am On Mar 10, 2017
NoWorries7:
Lol. Mine was in a trance last week... Been running since God knows when.
From Christianity to atheism, from atheism to Mysticism, And then back to Jesus Christ... And I'm not going back this time around.

Hehesmiley, you were confused before, its crazy for anyone trying to get into my sleep, you were never an atheist I'll say, you were only confused about you choice of religion.

If Jesus was real he should trynna get to me as a
Manwink not a terror nigga trying to sniff me off my sleep. I ain't ready for believing now, simply because I am not convinced at all about the whole stuff.
Re: Jesus Is Christ? by shrewdmuse: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
BaEnki:

Hehesmiley, you were confused before, its crazy for anyone trying to get into my sleep, you were never an atheist I'll say, you were only confused about you choice of religion.

If Jesus was real he should trynna get to me as a
Manwink not a terror nigga trying to sniff me off my sleep. I ain't ready for believing now, simply because I am not convinced at all about the whole stuff.

Jesus is a tree of a fruit YY++33
Re: Jesus Is Christ? by BaEnki(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
shrewdmuse:

Jesus is a tree of a fruit YY++33

Can you be less shrewd?smiley

(1) (Reply)

Abel Is Back / Can A Christian Lose Salvation? / Pics Of Stephanie Otobo's Mum At Apostle Sulaman's Church Begging 4 Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.