Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet (47759 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by vincentjk(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2017
najoke:

We know we give you guys serious headache and if you dont mention our name once a day your life wil not be the same.

Anyways google "Proforce Nigeria". ...you see unlike you guys we dont make noise cos we are light yrs ahead of you. ..kikikikikik grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ahead of us??

In what aspect Abeg

Oga pack well joor

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by tdayof(m): 8:33am On Feb 18, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Innoson is what Nigerians know.
Profits that was dead for more than half the time of its existence

You called Proforce a dead buisness??

Stop yawning rubbish.

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by BrutalJab: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Proforce has its factory in Ogun State and they provide armoured vehicles, APCs and military-grade vehicles.

You think you have a new thing, but Afonjas have had it since 2008. They're a minimum of 9 years ahead of you.

Murray Bruce would snap pictures of Innoson but when it's time to buy, he would quietly buy from Proforce.

No SE Governor has an Innoson vehicle in his convoy, yet you want Buhari to use it.

In fact, how many Igbo men do you see using Innoson vehicles as private cars?
Shut up! Who owns Proforce

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by tdayof(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2017
vincentjk:
Nice one sir innoson.. Meanwhile afonja hwfa na

We're good.

Afonja - Owns the first defence automobile industry in Western and Central Africa.
Afonja - owns the biggest and largest armored industry in Nigeria.
Afonja - Manufacturer of the only. MRAP vehicle in west and Central Africa.
Proforce - Toyota licenced armorer of Toyota vehicles in Nigeria.
For Christ sake, stop tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

It's Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by tdayof(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

On his behalf , I'll answer for you.

Ade Ogundoyin. Tribe - Afonja.

Tribalism has eaten deep into your brain.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by BrutalJab: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

Don't be dumb always. Everything isn't about tribalism..

There's proforce Nigeria already.
Don't be stupid. All Igbos aren't into drugs.

Are Proforce vehicles for Personal use or for the military?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by loomer: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2017
pacino26:
This is what I call the undying IGBO SPIRIT. Chukwuma me oso oso tinye ndi oso afia ka elenite ugbala I na emeputa.

You people should stop turning everything to tribal issues. Weda we like it or not we are all Nigerians
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by cuntento(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Old news Feb 2016
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2017
Reference:
I am a bit concerned about this. Though I know in business to raise capital and grow rapidly you may have to roll out services to the elite which brings in much cash and publicity but if not handled properly you will have a brand identity crises. In the automobile world this is a major challenge to all manufacturers. You are either a mass producer or an exclusive producer, you are either known for producing affordable vehicles or elite vehicles. You just cannot do both under the same badge. Innoson should watch his steps carefully because it appears most of what we hear these days relate to the upper tier of business where typically profits are high but volumes are low and loyalties fickle. The present strategy may fit his establishment in terms of capacity and the need to entice the powers that be to gain favourable legislation but it can be done with people power just as effectively as Dangote did in capitalising on an economic squeeze similar this in the mid eighties to explode his commodities business into an empire it is today.

Will Innoson be a Volkswagen, Ford or Toyota or a Jaguar, Maseratti, Aston Martin.....

Very good question, As long as we have youths like you, There is still hope for Nigeria
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by BrutalJab: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2017
najoke:

We know we give you guys serious headache and if you dont mention our name once a day your life wil not be the same.

Anyways google "Proforce Nigeria". ...you see unlike you guys we dont make noise cos we are light yrs ahead of you. ..kikikikikik grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Can you do without the Igbos

Who owns Pro force?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by softwerk(f): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2017
raker300:
that joke was so lame, I didn't even read it through

I guess i'm not to blame for your insensitivity and lack of good mannerssad

It's clear you had a nightmare last night from your compounded personal issues.

But why bring your frustrations to Nairaland this early morning instead of first consulting your psychiatrist?! shocked
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by tdayof(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

Don't be stupid. All Igbos aren't into drugs.

Are Proforce vehicles for Personal use or for the military?

Who made mention of drugs? Please don't start the victim game.

Proforce manufactures military vehicles. Profoce does amoring of personal vehicles.
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by BrutalJab: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

On his behalf , I'll answer for you.
Ade Ogundoyin. Tribe - Afonja.
Tribalism has eaten deep into your brain.
Link with his name on it.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by BrutalJab: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

Who made mention of drugs? Please don't start the victim game.

Proforce manufactures military vehicles. Profoce does amoring for personal vehicles.

Which victim game again

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by tdayof(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

Link with his name on it.

Even the CAS listens with interest.

http://proforcedefence.com/
http://proforcedefence.com/ceos-message/

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by tiswell(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Proforce has its factory in Ogun State and they provide armoured vehicles, APCs and military-grade vehicles.

You think you have a new thing, but Afonjas have had it since 2008. They're a minimum of 9 years ahead of you.

Murray Bruce would snap pictures of Innoson but when it's time to buy, he would quietly buy from Proforce.

No SE Governor has an Innoson vehicle in his convoy, yet you want Buhari to use it.

In fact, how many Igbo men do you see using Innoson vehicles as private cars?
Gov Obiano has fleet of innoson vehicles in his convoy

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2017
pennywys:
One reason Biafra nation will not go broke like Nigeria is that the people are bless with ideals, technology and innovative spirit

Wouldnt it still be a good idea to produce in the east and sell to the whole Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by tdayof(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

Who owns Pro force?
The man here owns proforce.

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Origin(f): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmmmm. Na die go still end that story.
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by najoke: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

Who owns Pro force?

Everybody and anybody can do without the igbos. ......fact.

This is why we keep asking you to show us the rope them use tie una down fromleaving to achieve your biafra

To ur 2nd question. .....I am sure you have heard of google. ......use it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by vincentjk(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

We're good.

Afonja - Owns the first defence automobile industry in Western and Central Africa.
Afonja - owns the biggest and largest armored industry in Nigeria.
Afonja - Manufacturer of the only. MRAP vehicle in west and Central Africa.
Proforce - Toyota licenced armorer of Toyota vehicles in Nigeria.
For Christ sake, stop tribalism.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me the second time shame on me
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by tdayof(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2017
vincentjk:

Fool me once shame on you, fool me the second time shame on me
Are you pained?
This is a known fact. If you can't provide evidence to counter my claim , please avoid mentioning me.

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by sweetgala(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
How can one stop this igbos from being ahead ? angry
Even after the £20 given them ..... still leading

That is not the first company to equip armoured vehicle in Nigeria

Proforce have been doing great work in that department for years

Innoson needs to focus his efforts on his military contracts

Igbos are not the only industrious Nigerians by a long mile I don't know what you'll say of the ìjèbú and ẹgba people

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by vincentjk(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Valfrankie:
Where is the picture of the Innoson SUV that can stop an AK47 bullet?? undecided

Hausa==> Agriculture
IGBO==> Trade and industries, sports, Entertainment!
Yoruba==> Academics!!!
Nigeria is truly blessed, if only we can keep aside our differences and unite!!! crycrycry

Afonjas will never agree

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by kenex4ever(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2017
habex005:
I thought Ak 47 is in extinction
then think again, this time -think well

Anything that can stop ak47 can stop virtually any gun except tanks n few special weapons.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by vincentjk(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

Are you pained?
This is a known fact. If you can't provide evidence to counter my claim , please avoid mentioning me.

Oh you need evidence grin grin

Now i know AFONJAS can't see and hear clearly

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by pacino26(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2017
loomer:

You people should stop turning everything to tribal issues. Weda we like it or not we are all Nigerians

Haba, am not one of them ethnic irredentists you see on NL my dear. I was in the spirit grin grin grin of course we're all Nigerians.
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by Snowstorm: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2017
See ben no be u complain about 40m for wildlife? Yet u wan order bullet proof moto, the wildlife too needs protection pussy ass man....Nigerians need help...
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by zuchyblink(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2017
what do proforce produce? Innoson cars are 70 percent made in Nigeria. The furniture,cables,brake,pads,body,plastic components,battery,tyres and wheels etc are all made in Nigeria. Proforce are into assembly and make Military vehicles when they are needed,they are not into full time vehicle production. Innoson remains the real deal and are the only recognized indegenous vehicle producer in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by tdayof(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2017
vincentjk:

Oh you need evidence grin grin

It's not my fault that you're having a very bad day.
Re: Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet by tdayof(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2017
zuchyblink:
what do proforce produce? Innoson cars are 70 percent made in Nigeria. [s]The furniture,cables,brake,pads,body,plastic components,battery,tyres and wheels etc are all made in Nigeria. [/s]Proforce are into assembly and make Military vehicles when they are needed,they are not into full time vehicle production. Innoson remains the real deal and are the only recognized indegenous vehicle producer in Nigeria
Not even BMW or Mercedes does that.

Not everyone here is a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? / Jerking When Trying To Accelerate My 1998 Honda Accord / 15 Most Loved Cars In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.