Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (58384 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 3:01am On Nov 01, 2019
New coverage of Innoson Vehicles manufacturing(IVM) industrial estate Nnewi, Anambra State

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 3:04am On Nov 01, 2019
More from IVM complex

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 3:06am On Nov 01, 2019
More

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2019
More

Lalasticlala

16 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Rochas2023: 3:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Amazingman(m): 3:23am On Nov 01, 2019
One of African biggest blessings

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 3:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Innoson plant

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 4:14am On Nov 01, 2019
If FG have any small iota of shame left in them, they should have started investing massively into this. This is coming from a man with minimal formal education. No degree from any university but still, he found it worthy to be productive. I ain't igbo but I'm saying this is very massive.

563 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by OruExpress: 4:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
If FG have any small iota of shame left in them, they should have started investing massively into this. This is coming from a man with minimal formal education. No degree from any university but still, he found it worthy to be productive. I ain't igbo but I'm saying this is very massive.

The FG has bought innosons products that that's all he asked for. Not everything is a government agency. After all of the times the government has failed Nigerians, we still want them involved everything from groundnut selling to tooth pick manufacturing

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by pfadom: 4:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88 post=83642132[s:
]If FG have any small iota of shame left in them, they should have started investing massively into this. This is coming from a man with minimal formal education. No degree from any university but still, he found it worthy to be productive. I ain't igbo but I'm saying this is very massive. [/s]

Why should the FG, when the SE state governments have not shown commitments except for Anambra Gov.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by OruExpress: 4:29am On Nov 01, 2019
pfadom:

Why should the FG, when the SE state governments have not shown commitments except for Anambra Gov.

They have also bought his cars. Have you?
What is the obsession with government in Nigeria. It is the beginning and end of the problem. Nigerians use government as a scapegoat to avoid responsibility.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Nice one Innoson, imagine if we had every other manufacturing sector functioning like this haven't we developed? less I forget how are the able to cope with epileptic power supply

54 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 4:57am On Nov 01, 2019
More grease to his elbow

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by xelly: 5:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Bighead9:
Moving Coffins.

See them, those that didn't make toy car as kids. I am sure you aren't mobile

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 5:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
[s]Keep quiet invest in what? I don't know what you guy boasting about this half baked company. How many Nigerians using innoson[/s]?
Envy and jealousy wants to kill this one, please stay out of sniper and express highway smiley

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Foxman19: 5:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Not envy and I repeat it again nothing special about IVM crap cars.
VirginSearcher:

Envy and jealousy wants to kill this one, please stay out of sniper and express highway smiley angry

10 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by RTSC: 5:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Bighead9:
Moving Coffins.

If you are ever privileged to work with shell Nigeria, innoson vehicle would be your staff bus.

Tell shell you don't want it.

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 5:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
[s]Not envy and I repeat it again nothing special about IVM crap cars. [/s]
It is only when u appreciate good things and the effort of others that good things come to you.. take note lipsrsealed

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Beautiful!

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
You people just open your mouths and talk trash all the time.

I guess you made this stupid statement in a hope to reap likes to make you feel good. Otherwise you would have asked yourself if if the company is willing to have any government invest in it. If at all it is open to government buying shares in it, shouldnt your first line of query be directed towards Anambra state government? Has Anambra state government invested in it?

What the company asks for, as we know it, is patronage, and NO GOVERNMENT AT ANT TIME OR LEVEL HAS PATRONIZED THE COMPANY MORE THAN THIS GOVERNMENT.

You people need to seek serious help. You reason like very ignorant little kids.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2019
In as much as their design is like a copycat of toyota and hyundai cars. This is a blessing to nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2019
Each time a topic about Innoson graces the front page...
there are always those to talk trash even someone who haven't driven a single car all their life

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2019
pfadom:

You are ignorant all states in Southeast and some in South-south and North has Procured Innoson Vehicles

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88:

Brain is paining this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2019
pfadom:

FG, Nigeria Army, private companies, Schools, religious organizations, private citizens, Delta, Cross River, Rivers, Anambra Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Kogi, Gombe, Benue and Bauchi State government have all Procured Innoson Vehicles,

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2019
pfadom:

Innoson also sale his vehicles in some West African countries not just Nigeria market

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Olominira(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

FG, Nigeria Army, private companies, Schools, religious organizations, private citizens, Delta, Cross River, Rivers, Anambra Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Kogi, Gombe and Bauchi State government have all Procured Innoson Vehicles,[/b]
Ekiti has been doing that too. I think it's all about production capacity. I learned some state governments have to wait for a long time before getting delivery and wouldn't get them at once. The truth is that, Innoson needs funding for a rapid expansion.

Besides, as Nigeria economy continues to expand more auto makers would come in and fill the gap. However, Innoson has the opportunity to be dominant in West Africa region if he could cut its production costs and produce more affordable cars

As for people that are saying its vehicles are not strong, it is matter of time. There is a Chinese automobile called Dongfeng, if you see their first generation cars, hmmm, they were extremely terrible, you need to see their cars, SUVs, Sedan today even trucks. Same with Geely, BYD. These Chinese automakers are good designers today.

The likes of Toyota, Benz etc are just there at the top because of their brands and long-term experience. Innoson should be innovative in using names that are local and famous within Nigeria and Africa, using English names isn't cool. Names like Mandela, Zik, Awo, Abuja etc. In fact, he could make it an online challenge. He should also work on getting more investment and funding, partnership etc

To me personally, I think the Chairman of the company should have showrooms across major cities in Africa. From Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Accra, Johannesburg, Cairo, Kigali etc. Even if it's a room with one or two employees. Innoson needs to change it short and long term goals and fit in AfCTA. This is a great opportunity for him, unless he wants to become optional after the likes of big brands in the next 10 years.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by modik(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2019
pfadom:

everything government touches dies a natural death.

Ajaokuta steel rolling mill
NNPC
NIGERIA AIRWAYS
NIGERIAN ECONOMY
ARIK AIRLINE IS NEXT

So, they should leave INNOSON alone to void catastrophic death.

13 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2019

16 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2019
More.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Car For N10m? (pics/video) / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound / A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.