Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! (3218 Views)

Look What I Did With My Girls And They Enjoyed It! I Think We Will Do It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2017
As I was jogging along the road he stood by his gate staring at me and I never noticed.

I do jogging every morning between the hours of 5- 6 to keep my body fit before going to work. One fateful morning as I was doing my normal morning routine, my eyes glanced at him as he was standing by his gate staring at me very closely.
I have already gone some miles away when I noticed he was still standing there staring at me after I turned back to see if he was still there. I
On my way back he opened the gate and came out this time around and was walking towards my direction. Out of curiosity I couldn't wait for him to say a word first then and I asked "How long have you been standing there staring at me"?... And he replied with a captivating smile on his fsce" For a very long time now ". I asked him again why must he do that and here is his reply " I have been living here for so many years now and I do see different ladies jugging by every day but since the very day I set my eyes on you, I have not being myself. Each time I tried stopping you to express myself you seems very difficult to approach until today. I never knew you were such a gentle and courageous lady". I smiled.
Since I have to go and prepare for work, I have to leave.
The next morning as I was jogging by there he was again, standing and staring. This time I never wanted to give him any attention and I pretended not to see him. But on my way coming back he came out of the gate and stopped me requesting for my mobile number and I gave out to him as I would not want him to waste my time.
Before I got to my house I already had missed calls on my phone and when I called back to confirm I discovered he was the one.
We start talking from there and we became friends. Months later our friendship start taking another shape when he came up one day telling me he love me and he want our friendship to yield more fruits.
I took my time to study him as I would not want to make any mistake again from my previous experience. After several tests, I discovered he is cool, caring, and love to be with.
Before I knew it, we started dating and we were both happy with each other.
After a year of our relationship, he started introducing me to him family but had never proposed yet. Our relationship is a year and 7 months now.

But my concern now is, last week, his younger brother came to him with a news that got him destabilized. His mum slipped off a stair case and fell and was rushed to the hospital. Several tests and x-rays was conducted on her and she was admitted. The doctor ask him (my bea) smile..., to pay a sum of 150k to commence treatment on her. He called me immediately asking for help. I know he don't have that kind of money presently because he just moved to his own house last 2 weeks and he almost emptied his account to put things in order, and now his mum need a 150k for treatment.
Out of the love I have for him and as I would not forgive myself to seeing him in distress when I know I can help, I gave him the money and he was so so happy. Though he promised to pay back but am scared as I have had several sad stories concerning this type of thing.
Now am confused, but I didn't want him to know about this.

My good friends in the house, please i need a sincere advice to calm my mind. Did I by any means, made a big mistake by helping him out?
Please advise me.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by dingbang(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2017
U did not make a mistake by helping his mother out... Remember, u assisted his mum.. And when he finally tells her how great u have been of assistance to him, she will love u with all her heart..

What you did ain't a mistake but a huge leap in the right direction

2 Likes

Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
U did not make a mistake by helping his mother out... Remember, u assisted his mum.. And when he finally tells her how great u have been of assistance to him, she will love u with all her heart..

What you did ain't a mistake but a huge leap in the right direction

Really? But why is my heart keeps panting? Is making me feel guilty of myself.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by dingbang(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2017
vic224real:

Really? But why is my heart keeps panting? Is making me feel guilty of myself.
relax.... Just relax..
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by ifyalways(f): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Jogging.

See it as an act of kindness to a loved one but would I do that to a mere BF? Probably not!
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Only on Zeeworld cheesy.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2017
ifyalways:
Jogging.

See it as an act of kindness to a loved one but would I do that to a mere BF? Probably not!

Thank you so much for correcting my jugging...., I smile.
I really appreciate ur contributions.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by dingbang(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
Only on Zeeworld.
because u in reality is stingy
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
grin.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2017
If you earn less than 150k a month, it will take a while to get over it... an expense you never really planned for.

If your guy has any atom of dignity, he will pay back, but if he doesn't, begin to prepare your mind for possible separation.

When you borrow someone money, and they refuse to pay back or even talk about it, you don't need anyone to tell you that you handed your cash over to a demon. You can never truly know a friend until you test him/her with money.

You've done your best, so wait and watch his reactions.

1 Like

Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2017
You did the right thing
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2017
sad
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by ElsonMorali: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2017
You did the right thing. If I were you I won't expect the money back though. Not because I don't need it back, but because lending money to friends usually sour such friendships when the other party fails to meet up with the payment.

It's easier if you just give it to them and forget about it than expecting it to be paid back. That way, both of you won't be under any pressure. If he pays back that would be a pleasant surprise.

Besides, I hope you're not thinking he has to marry you because you lent him the money. Best not to think that way.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by EfemenaXY: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2017
He turned to you in his hour of need. You helped him out of a tight spot irrespective of whether you could afford it or not.

He promised to pay you back - meaning he's aware that money was a loan and needs to be paid back.

He should do the decent thing and pay you back without you having to ask him for your money. Otherwise, he's played on your emotions and taken you for a ride.

How long ago did you loan him that money?

1 Like

Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Hi
Acidosis:
If you earn less than 150k a month, it will take a while to get over it... an expense you never really planned for.

If your guy has any atom of dignity, he will pay back, but if he doesn't, begin to prepare your mind for possible separation.

When you borrow someone money, and they refuse to pay back or even talk about it, you don't need anyone to tell you that you handed your cash over to a demon. You can never truly know a friend until you test him/her with money.

You've done your best, so wait and watch his reactions.

Thank you. I think he's not that kind of person.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Hi
EfemenaXY:
He turned to you in his hour of need. You helped him out of a tight spot irrespective of whether you could afford it or not.

He promised to pay you back - meaning he's aware that money was a loan and needs to be paid back.

He should do the decent thing and pay you back without you having to ask him for your money. Otherwise, he's played on your emotions and taken you for a ride.

How long ago did you loan him that money?

I gave him d money just last week and he promised to pay back by this month end.
Thanks so much for ur contributions.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:
You did the right thing. If I were you I won't expect the money back though. Not because I don't need it back, but because lending money to friends usually sour such friendships when the other party fails to meet up with the payment.

It's easier if you just give it to them and forget about it than expecting it to be paid back. That way, both of you won't be under any pressure. If he pays back that would be a pleasant surprise.

Besides, I hope you're not thinking he has to marry you because you lent him the money. Best not to think that way.

LOL.... How on earth would I think such?
That I lend him money to make him marry me? Common friend, I won't think such a thing. Am happy and honored to be his girlfriend but if he propose marriage to me I will be happier as I would gladly accept it without wasting time. #smile......

Anyways thank u so so much for your advice nd contributions. Kissesssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=GloryIsaac post=53820134] sad[/quote

I need u to say something please.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Oyind17:
You did the right thing

Abi?
Thank you dear.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2017
No
dingbang:

Is that it?
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by EfemenaXY: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
vic224real:
Hi

I gave him d money just last week and he promised to pay back by this month end.
Thanks so much for ur contributions.

Okay, it's only been a week and he said month end, so you just have to be patient.

vic224real:
Hi

Thank you. I think he's not that kind of person.

So why are you worried then?

1 Like

Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=53825386]

Okay, it's only been a week and he said month end, so you just have to be patient.

So why are you worried then?[/quote
Am getting a huge relief now through ur contributions nd advices. Thank you guys so so much.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=vic224real post=53822023][/quote]

There's nothing left to add i presume, the advice/opinion has already been given.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by MummyIMadeIt: 12:36am On Feb 19, 2017
UHMMM PLEASE DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY OO, BUT I WANNA ASK YOU A ONE MILLA QUESTION NOW OO

WOULD YOUR GUY HAVE DONE SAME FOR YOU IF YOU WHERE IN HIS SHOES?

THE ANSWER TO YOUR HEART LIES IN THIS QUESTION..

BY THE WAY, LEMME ASK WHY LADIES MOSTLY IN NIGERIA FIND IT HARD TO RELEASE THIER CASH TO THIER GUY, BUT EXPECT SAME?

WHETHER YOU RECOVER YOUR MONEY OR NOT JUST COUNT IT AMONG THOSE GOOD DEEDS YOU HAVE DONE IN LIFE.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by mrjojo: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2017
Why are you asking this questions exactly? Cos you lend someone you claimed you love 150k, when he really needs it, you are here asking questions. shocked shocked Would you have preferred he asked someone else? Cos I really don't understand the fact that you are making a big deal for helping "someone you love" when you could.

Am sure this same guy has helped and has been there for you when you needed help and you don't see him opening a thread or asking the whole world.

I wonder what ladies take relationship for this days, if you can't help each other out without asking the whole world before and after, then I don't think you should be in that relationship to start with.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by austinereds(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
UHMMM PLEASE DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY OO, BUT I WANNA ASK YOU A ONE MILLA QUESTION NOW OO

WOULD YOUR GUY HAVE DONE SAME FOR YOU IF YOU WHERE IN HIS SHOES?

THE ANSWER TO YOUR HEART LIES IN THIS QUESTION..

BY THE WAY, LEMME ASK WHY LADIES MOSTLY IN NIGERIA FIND IT HARD TO RELEASE THIER CASH TO THIER GUY, BUT EXPECT SAME?

WHETHER YOU RECOVER YOUR MONEY OR NOT JUST COUNT IT AMONG THOSE GOOD DEEDS YOU HAVE DONE IN LIFE.

well written. so pple like you still exist. well done.
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by Richy4(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2017
What a love story....The type you find in mills and boons those days.... cheesy

Your reward is in heaven dear.. Just like the teachers' payment in Nigeria was...
smiley
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by DaisyII: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:
grin.
At least you gree smiley
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by Krystalzkris(f): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
its a loan dearie.. Have no fear..
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by ElsonMorali: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
vic224real:

LOL.... How on earth would I think such?
That I lend him money to make him marry me? Common friend, I won't think such a thing. Am happy and honored to be his girlfriend but if he propose marriage to me I will be happier as I would gladly accept it without wasting time. #smile......

Anyways thank u so so much for your advice nd contributions. Kissesssss

My pleasure. He's a lucky guy to have you.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by vic224real(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
ElsonMorali:

My pleasure. He's a lucky guy to have you.

kiss kiss kiss

Hmmmm. Thanks dear!
Re: Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! by ElsonMorali: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
vic224real:

Hmmmm. Thanks dear!

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Read And Advice. / Woman Claims She Delivered 7 Children In 1 Year, Says More Com Miracle Or Fraud? / My Mother’s Behaviour Is Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.