Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Entangled Souls (episode 3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Entangled Souls (episode 3) (420 Views)

Short Story: ENTANGLED / Entangled / Entangled Souls (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entangled Souls (episode 3) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
At exactly 12noon, Harrison, out of curiosity was already seated in the Super Cook's restaurant. Tick tock says the clock until it was 12:10p.m. In the past 5years, and as the CEO of his own company, Harrison hadn't had the cause to wait for anyone. Even during briefing or any business meeting he'd have people waiting for him and not him waiting for them, but this case was different. It was Tiara Davis.
''Humm... Am very sorry for... Harrison...?'' A female voice interrupted his thoughts.
Harrison looked up and could not believe what his eyes was seeing. She looked older and fairer, she wore a white inner, laced with silver stones and a black jacket on a white pleated pencil skirt with tiny black dots and flat silvery shoes. Tiara Davis never ran out of trends and fashion. Even back in high school she had a way of putting on a light skin socks to blend with her skin colour under her flair pleated short skirt with a neatly ironed white short sleeve shirt and a bow tie. She was one of the few girls back then, who looked their best every day of the week, making their uniform unique even amist the similarities. Tiara was fond of putting on usual things in unusual ways by adding a little spark to her dressings.
''Humm, Tiara... This is unbelievable, it's been ages!'' He managed to say after a long stare.
''Yes it has, you look like you've just seen a ghost, Harrison''
''Well you can say that again, for a face i haven't set my eyes on in a decade and two years, it's more than seeing a ghost''.
To be continued...

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka: I Have Destroyed My Green Card, Been To US Six Times / Chronicles Of Zedek: Genesis (part 1) / Pain Of A Citizen By Oluyemi O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.