Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting (5404 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by mbscholars: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP

The Federal Government Scholarship Schemes was formed with the aim of improving education in Nigeria, as well as the welfare of the students at tertiary institutions in the country.

The Scholarship Schemes is for undergraduate and postgraduate students who are currently studying at second year level and above.

Scholarships are awarded each year to Undergraduate students, Postgraduate students, Higher National Diploma (HND)students, Post Higher National Diploma (PHND) students and National Certificate in Education (NCE)students.

The scholarship award will be to the following values:

Undergraduate students: N 150,000/ annum
HND: N 100,000/ annum
NCE: N 100,000/ annum
Postgraduate students: N 180,000/ annum
Post HND: N 180,000/ annum

FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED

Medicine and Paramedicals
Science and Technology
HND (Science and Technology)
Science Subjects with Education
Arts and other Subjects with Education
NCE
Law
Liberal Arts/ Social/ Management Sciences

ELIGIBILITY

Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:

Nigerian citizen
Studying full-time at a Nigerian Tertiary Institution (University/ Colleges of Education/ Polytechnics/ Monotechnics)
In second or third year of study towards an NCE programme
Achieved a minimum score of 4.0 CGPA on a 5 point scale (or equal to) in prior exams

SEE ALSO 2017 PZ Cussons Challenge Worth #700, 000 Still Ongoing

Ensure that you read and intend on following the Rules and Condition (found at the official scholarship website) before applying.
HOW TO APPLY

To apply, you have to fill up the online application form. (Link provided below)
Please note that:

You are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.

You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary on or before the closing date.

All asteric ( * ) fields are compulsory.

You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.

Printout of completed application form should be brought to the interview centre along with photocopies of the following:

Educational certificates.
Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
Course Registration.
Last sessional examination result.
Identity card.
Letter of identification from your State/Local Government.
2 passport-size photographs.

Application forms can also be obtained from the Registrar’s Offices at Federal and State Universities, Colleges of Technology, Federal and State polytechnics
SEE ALSO LSE Pauline Graham Undergraduate Scholarship for African Women 2017/2018 – UK

The following documentation will be required from each applicant (please submit COPIES only):

2 x photographs (passport size): with the students name written on the back and signed by the student
Identity Card
Educational certificates
Latest exam results
Letter of admission from tertiary institution where you are studying
Course Registration
Letter of identification from local government/ state

You will be required to submit your completed application form and documents to your interview centre.

DEADLINE
Unspecified

DETAILS AND INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY: http://mbscholars.com.ng

CONTACT
For any queries, please contact:
Email: info@fsb.gov.ng / bea.fmefsb@yahoo.com

Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by mbscholars: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
All documents should be less than 20Kb
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by mbscholars: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Don't mind it's state whether blurred or visible just apply.
You are to appear on the exam venue with the photocopies of the document listed
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by mbscholars: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Don't mind it's state whether blurred or visible just apply.
You are to appear on the exam venue with the photocopies of the document listed
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by urchboyoski: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
studentlite!!!
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by Success251: 12:54am On Feb 19, 2017
Pls what can I use in place of sessional results and can I use court affidavit in place of letter of identification from lg or state because my home town is very far?
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by ifeadeyinka: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good afternoon. Pls id like to know if the cgpa is compulsory as Ivan a medical student and we do not use it. Also I'd like to know what type of questions will begiven on the day of the examination. Thanks in advance
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by Omonoba1: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
ifeadeyinka:
Good afternoon. Pls id like to know if the cgpa is compulsory as Ivan a medical student and we do not use it. Also I'd like to know what type of questions will begiven on the day of the examination. Thanks in advance
include your 100level cgpa in the space for 100level
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by Luvdbyursista(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
pls when is the time for the exam?
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by kennyjam: 2:09am On Feb 27, 2017
embarassedwhy is engineering excluded ? crywhy is engineering excluded ?
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by mbscholars: 3:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by mbscholars: 3:02am On Feb 27, 2017
kennyjam:
embarassedwhy is engineering excluded ? crywhy is engineering excluded ?
It should be included under technology
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by Lemken: 4:32am On Feb 27, 2017
nice
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by Lemken: 5:38am On Feb 27, 2017
Lemken:
nice
Pls dose of you with exam today can hlp us with exam format and past questions.
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by Luvdbyursista(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2017
pls is der no time slated for the exam?
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by ExcessKJ(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2017
I just registered this morning so as to submit my application but it is unfortunate I can't navigate the application page beyond the personal information section using the 'next' botton. It keeps referring me to the parent register & login page even with my Chrome browser, does that means application has closed?
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by Battywonder(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
ExcessKJ:
I just registered this morning so as to submit my application but it is unfortunate I can't navigate the application page beyond the personal information section using the 'next' botton. It keeps referring me to the parent register & login page even with my Chrome browser, does that means application has closed?
Anyone to answer the above question. I'm having same problem of not been able to navigate beyond the personal information page.
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by kennyjam: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
mbscholars:
It should be included under technology
ok. thankssss
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by Inspire08: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
when should we expect the results, and what is their criteria for final selection
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by Riclord001(m): 1:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Any news yet on when and how we are going to be reached?
Re: Scholarship Alert: Fsb Local Scholarship Worth #150k - No Shortlisting by Ceendee(f): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Hi..please I wrote the fsb exam fro 2018/2019 but I'm still a jambite...if I am shortlisted how will I be able able to know since am not yet a student of any university?
Please help...I need answers

(1) (Reply)

Best University To Study Cyber Security In Nigeria / check on here / Difference Between A LEARNED And An EDUCATED Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.