Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58503 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Faster002: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2020
Your advice please,
Below is some of my challenges :

Tried blogging : not encouraging

Forex trading: uncertainty

Freelancing : Upwork approved me, but for long no project

Web Design : client

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

I welcome any advice that will improve my skills or a promising business idea.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
But Temitopemo6e6 said, “I don’t have any silver or gold for you. But I’ll give you what I have. In the
name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, get up and
work! cool

382 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2020
Try and work for someone that's already making it big in the business to know how they monetize all this stuff. Personally I see online way of making money as second option in making money in real time. One must get one legit thing doing or selling to foot the bill till online stuff pays off. It's gradual process bro. You can't make it legitimately one day.

I do facebook, twitter and Instagram adverts for some small small companies and still yet I still engage myself in salary work because I can stay some months without getting a client to bring online advertisement contracts to my table.

See leave those motivational speakers bro. It's better you work on yourself and face the reality. Everyone can't be like Lalast.iclala

The easiest way to make money online is to teach people how to make money and that's what motivational speakers do

668 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by tripplephi: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,
Below is some of my challenges :

Tried blogging : not encouraging

Forex trading: uncertainty

Freelancing : Upwork approved me, but for long no project

Web Design : client

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

I welcome any advice that will improve my skills or a promising business idea.

Your only PROBLEM in all this is........................... YOU HAD NO MENTOR.

Any mentor would tell you that
BLOGGING takes years before it can give tangible results.
FOREX at its best can only be a small side hustle....NEVER A MAJOR SOURCE and to mitigate the stress of forex you have to do PAMM.
FREELANCING only profits you if you do it as ARBITRAGE... and on at least 6 top platforms...
WEBDESIGN is not profiting because it is now a common skill unless you upgrade to FLIPPING DOMAINS and PARKING your domains then paying influencers to market them for you....

In all these, am only trying to show you that you got burnt because your knowledge about these things were not VAST ENOUGH because you were not trained by someone who was really EARNING from them consistently. So I suggest you get a mentor and watch how they will all turn to profitable streams of income.

NOTE OF ADVICE:
Consider Real Estate & Agrotech.... it is very profitable... even for webdesigners, many naija agrotech do not have websites or even a media manager... it is still a new niche in Nigeria.
Also learn how to do ADMOB and make endless income without depending on clients...

161 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2020
tripplephi:

FOREX at its best can only be a small side hustle....NEVER A MAJOR SOURCE and to mitigate the stress of forex you have to do PAMM.
FREELANCING only profits you if you do it as ARBITRAGE... and on at least 6 top platforms...
WEBDESIGN is not profiting because it is now a common skill unless you upgrade to FLIPPING DOMAINS and PARKING your domains then paying influencers to market them for you....

In all these, am only trying to show you that you got burnt because your knowledge about these things were not VAST ENOUGH because you were not trained by someone who was really EARNING from them consistently. So I suggest you get a mentor and watch how they will all turn to profitable streams of income.

NOTE OF ADVICE:
Consider Real Estate & Agrotech.... it is very profitable... even for webdesigners, many naija agrotech do not have websites or even a media manager... it is still a new niche in Nigeria.
Also learn how to do ADMOB and make endless income without depending on clients...
Please What's ADMOB bro

11 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Brunicekid(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Kittex7:
Try and work for someone that's already making it big in the business to know how they monetize all this stuff. Personally I see online way of making money as second option in making money in real time. One must get one legit thing doing or selling to foot the bill till online stuff pays off. It's gradual process bro. You can't make it legitimately one day.

I do facebook, twitter and Instagram adverts for some small small companies and still yet I still engage myself in salary work because I can stay some months without getting a client to bring online advertisement contracts to my table.

See leave those motivational speakers bro. It's better you work on yourself and face the reality. Everyone can't be like Lalasticlala

The easiest way to make money online is to teach people how to make money and that's what motivational speakers do
You are striking a point.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by gentlesinna(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Pls bro what's ADMOB

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by OiOi: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
But Temitopemo6e6 said, “I don’t have any silver or gold for you. But I’ll give you what I have. In the
name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, get up and
walk! cool
walk to where??

8 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by alkines(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Kittex7:

See leave those motivational speakers bro. It's better you work on yourself and face the reality. Everyone can't be like Lalasticlala

God bless you my brother, you have just hit the nail on the head!

You see OP mentoring goes a long way in any business, but most of us dont want to be under anybody. Working for some in your current niche you are now (some earning well) will surely help know how to manoveur your way into the market. Mean while continue horning your skills no knwoledge is ever a waste.

18 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Temitopemo6e6(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2020
OiOi:
walk to where??
lagos
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by paulolee(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2020
bad
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by pansophist(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Folks making it big in the online space are usually those with physical business and uses the virtual space to drive traffic, visibility and awareness. Any other in the long run is more usual than not, unsustainable. E.g, Uber, opay, jumia, spar etc, all uses the online space with a combination of apps, social media to drive traffic and patronage to their traditional business.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by iHart(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2020
How I wish we can partner and startup a project.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by poiunt: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2020
there is no fast way of making money

forget blogging, focus on freelancing
forget forex, that one na scam

Your problem you want fast money, money is made bit by bit nobody makes money all in one round

Now focus on your freelancing then improve your reputation, as your reputation increases on upwork, you will get big clients

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by emmy512: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2020
With your skills, upwork didn't work try fiverr.
Upwork is for long term jobs or clients, while fiverr is per project and you stand equal chance with others in your level.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Wuuworld(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2020
There is nothing Jubril wouldn't see in Aso Rock.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Apination(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Online business no be beans o. Getting the skill is one thing and getting clients is another thing entirely. To get a job talk more of a good paying one seems like rocket science in present day naija. And everyday we hear of 1 individual stealing billions and you begin to wonder. This country tire person undecided

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Bornfool(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2020
This what happen when you are trying to learn everything because you want to make money, instead to stick to one thing and master it like your own, Don't just work hard, work smart, out of the skills you mention choose the one you love because if you don't love it your probability of success is low and start putting effort in it, when you are sucessful in it then you can start looking other area because all this skills you mention take years of hard work before making money in it unless you want to look for job with your skills.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by gurunlocker: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2020
You can't have the skill you listed above and still struggle.

Brand yourself, don't make naija your market, they probably won't pay for that skill you listed.

You should focus on US, CA, AU, UK..... And with Upwork, it's all about patience, it might work for some and might not work. You can try fiverr and see.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by KomonSense: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Ok

As at 2011, I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money because our shitty government has refused to amend INTERNET law to international standards as required by America and European directives

Most affiliate marketing programs pay well in America and most of them (especially Wal-Mart , clickbank) requires you to have a PayPal account and you need PayPal to cashout

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Fidelismaria: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by KomonSense: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2020
tripplephi:

NOTE OF ADVICE:

Help...

I'm interested in Agrotech and ADMOB

Please explain more or send me your phone number so I can call you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by McAustin92(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2020
It seems offline hustle seems to pay more than online hustle in this part of the world putting into consideration some factors like governmental policies, Tarnished image of the country, environmental influence, lack of basic social amenities to keep up e.t.c

I'll rather go for something visually visible and feasible to the range of normal human eyes than wasting time on Online hustles that ain't feasible in this naija
The only online hustle that pays up in this part of the world is internet fraud, but that ain't for me

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by TechDaddy(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2020
I'm not an online guru but I think focusing on maximum of two hustles at a time is the best, even where they are not paying.

Pursuing so many things at a time is only good where you have other people managing the hustle for you. Like a partner or friend.

Example: You can be a freelancer who invests part of the proceeds with a trusted forex trader.

If you decide to trade in forex while pursuing other things like freelancing, it is likely that you will lose. Not everyone is built to be able to multitask. Besides, success in every field needs some level of focus!

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.