Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Self Development: What Are You Using To Feed Your Soul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Self Development: What Are You Using To Feed Your Soul? (323 Views)

RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE / RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye / Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Development: What Are You Using To Feed Your Soul? by sharpguy10(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hi guys, in today post I am going to show how to feed your soul for you to produce good fruits in your life. I hope you have been blessed by the previous post so far, if you have not been reading my post just check my profile to read them. They will bless you alot.
In today post I am going to be talking on how you should feed your soul to produce good fruit in your life and how to attract good things to yourself.
Alot of people feed their soul with evil things. Some feed their soul with high life music like P Square song danger danger. Some feed their soul with gossiping, lying, keep malice and some with right thought. What you feed your soul with is what appear in your world. The level of your personality now is as a result of what you have inside. The good and bad you experience in your life are the result of what you are conscious of on the inside. For you to move higher from the level of where you are now to where you want to be is as a result of the things you feed your soul with. So feed your soul with the right things.
How do you feed your soul with the right thing that will produce good fruit in your life.
By listening to self development tapes.
By reading self development books.
By reading and meditating the Word of God.
By telling yourself the right word like I love myself, I can do it, I will make it, I can achieve it, all things are possible to me.
By picturing yourself rich, great, blessed and successful.
By imagining yourself great.
So when you walk in the above ways for some weeks, check yourself if you will not notice some changes in yourself. Like me when I want to see myself trying to be canal, remind myself that I am a spirit being born from heaven, full of the Holy Spirit. I imagine myself kneeling before God and God laying hand upon me and bless me. When I open my eye, I feel more power, strength and my spiritual level increase. That is it. What you need to do now is to check the level you are in spirituality, finance and faith and follow the above steps to increase it. One of the enemy that always try to keep us down is our senses, when you want to into a higher level of where you want to be your senses will always to tell you that you can't do this, ignore it fast and move on.
Happy reading.
Friends if you have not given your life to God please say this short prayers.

Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen

There is no cost in serving and receiving from God, the only thing needed from you is to believe in God, Jesus and His finish work on the cross

Keep Soaring High.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should A Christian Be A Prepper Or In Any Way Involved With Doomsday Prepping? / What Is My Daily Duty / An American Boy Who Sought To Assassinate The Pope In 2015 In Support Of The Isl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.