Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph (1155 Views)

Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph by Khrisfame(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Someone has seen me in Shoprite before, hit my bum and ran away. There was nothing I could do.
There was a movie I did Open and Close. I was a nymphomaniac in that movie, I had sex with everybody around me because it was the story.

The guy said that thing you did in Open and Close, can you just do it to me? He started whining in Shoprite, mimicking everything I did in the movie, the way I was doing. I just turned to leave and the next thing he did was to tap my a$s.

I wanted to pursue him but I wore heels so I couldn’t pursue him. If it were before, I would have chased him all the way.

Source: http://www.wapextra.com.ng/2900-the-day-a-male-fan-slapped-my-bumbum-in-shoprite-anita-joseph.html

cc; lalasticlala

Re: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph by Khrisfame(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph by SubtleFRED(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Who is Anita Joseph? Does she work at shoprite? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph by LOGDAN(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
cool
Re: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph by Arsenalholic(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sharap! Is it only open and close? All the boobs-baring and butt-sampling pictures you upload on social media nko? Oh! You think guys will see that and refer to you as a reverend sister abi?

Swerve and let us see better news undecided
Re: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph by Arsenalholic(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Double post*
Re: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph by K9Uneet(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
SubtleFRED:
Who is Anita Joseph? Does she work at shoprite? undecided

She works at Shopleft.

1 Like

Re: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph by engrMikemd(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
I thought it is only cheeks they slap
Re: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Bumbum In Shoprite – Anita Joseph by BerryAnny(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wait! Holl Up! I think I saw a similar post last year,buh y is nairaland reposting old news?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Body On This Lady / Wow! See The Bod On A 71-year-old Singer, Cher As She Performs At The Billboard / Private Jet, Rolls Royce! Banky W, Tekno, Toke Makinwa Live The Life In New Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.