Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) (58069 Views)

50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba / Jim Iyke And Gambia's Yahya Jammeh In 2014 (Throwback Photo) / Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Biafra people grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:42am On Feb 19, 2017
na dem people of hungerford sorry biafra again o. na dem march for abacha, na dem truncate june 12 abi nzeribe onyeberibe no be igbo.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:23am On Feb 19, 2017
I strongly believe ANGELA OKORIE had SEXz With Ex-President Yaya Jammeh. And she was largely rewarded with dollars by Jammeh.

At a time, our own Nollywood has crumbled because of excessive films being pushed into an oversaturated market. Our so called actors and actress now live in the past.

they live pretentious life that all is well and that they are very rich.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by femi4: 4:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Can't wait to be a celebrity. I rather be A TV presenter or VJ
You are already a celebrity here...I can see your post on first page of every topic
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:13am On Feb 19, 2017
That's good to me too know the Nollywood actor's and actresses God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 7:43am On Feb 19, 2017
They didnt go there uninvited. And most of them were not even in his campaign. Our own politicians invites this people for their party whatever and even pay more than Jammeh.
I am not saying what Jammeh did is right considering the plight of his citizens. But it seems the blame is on the celebrities that's why am saying they should leave them. They were only doing their job.

rusher14:

How would you feel if during the next campaign Buhari invites The Rock, Kevin Hart, some Bollywood actors and actresses ( let's say 6 more) and before they leave he allocated plots of land to them.

Please tell me what your reaction would be?

Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by rusher14: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2017
ekems2017:
They didnt go there uninvited. And most of them were not even in his campaign. Our own politicians invites this people for their party whatever and even pay more than Jammeh.
I am not saying what Jammeh did is right considering the plight of his citizens. But it seems the blame is on the celebrities that's why am saying they should leave them. They were only doing their job.

I understand what you mean but we need to have our entertainers take a stand on what is just and righteous.

We need positivity from them and we must hold them to high standards especially as regards basic human rights, tolerance and selflessness.

See how 2face got himself a downer?

If it is time to be on a political campaign trail they would follow the money but when it's time for sacrifice they remember that isn't their calling.

Alway convenient for them.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2017
Read somewhere that the man is bisexual. How many of them did he sleep with?
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2017
I will call 2face hero. Why? Every one kept quiet when things are not moving well. He come out and ask us to join in protesting against the govt. Maybe one thing or the other ledto him backing out. But after that our so call NLC and others decided to protest because 2face called for it. But where did theirs end. In the vice president office as stakeholders meeting or something. Since then every group is protesting either for or against the govt.
My dear I won't castigate this people cos there are not in Gambia to knw how Jammeh was treating his people
They might not be reading news to knw what's happening. It's their biz they are doing.
Maybe his people are in love with this celebrities that's why he invited them.

rusher14:

I understand what you mean but we need to have our entertainers take a stand on what is just and righteous.

We need positivity from them and we must hold them to high standards especially as regards basic human rights, tolerance and selflessness.

See how 2face got himself a downer?

If it is time to be on a political campaign trail they would follow the money but when it's time for sacrifice they remember that isn't their calling.

Alway convenient for them.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
undecided The Okorie Lady had to even wear the same kind if cap as Jammeh himself.
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
These nollywood people sabi hustle ni.
This was exactly what they were doing with GEJ.
What's Mama Gee business with Gambia?
Re: Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
rusher14:
In 1997/98 Youths Earnestly Asked For Abacha led by a certain Daniel Kanu.

They were asking him to transmute into a civilian president.

Amongst the many supporters of this act were many Nigerian sportsmen and entertainers including Daniel Amokachi and Onyeka Onwenu.

Forget how people come out today to take pot shots at Abacha or worse still Buhari, Africans have a long history of selling their souls for filthy lucre.

Shockingly most posters here see nothing wrong with it. To all who those asking 'why is Africa such a poor and under-developed continent?', herein lies the answer.
Lord Lugard is such a prophet! He wrote all about this over a century ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.