Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House (2065 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by bossman44: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
How can someone deal with an elder brother that seniors u wirh 3yrs.. But still doesn't wanna learn..to be a man.. Any time we have disagreements he ends up going physical with me and i dnt wanna react back..so one wud not die in the process because we are only two.. And the worst thing is my dad always support him even if he is wrong or right.. Just because he is d elderly one....i am fed up.. My Dad even encourages him slapping me.. If i disrespect im in anyway.. .
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Miner13: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Then go and join buhari in the UK either for real or by photoshop.

Nananana
Thanks me later

5 Likes

Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by dingbang(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
My elder bro don't even dare try dah shii wid me.... Matured brothers don't fight ...

2 Likes

Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by thorpido(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
You can learn to avoid clashes with him.If you're a student,you won't be in the house all the time.

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Simple...just try to get mature faster than your bro. You would gradually win ur dad's heart with the mature way you approach things then he can learn from you.
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Richy4(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2017
bossman44:
How can someone deal with an elder brother that seniors u wirh 3yrs.. But still doesn't wanna learn..to be a man.. Any time we have disagreements he ends up going physical with me and i dnt wanna react back..so one wud not die in the process because we are only two.. And the worst thing is my dad always support him even if he is wrong or right.. Just because he is d elderly one....i am fed up.. My Dad even encourages him slapping me.. If i disrespect im in anyway.. .

Even the way you wrote this few things here shows that you are "extremely respectful"....try and be cordial with everyone...You guys are not struggling for any position or any thing...If you try and understand your position in the family unit, you will be fine..If you try to act as if you knew it all @ home or feel that you are the smartest in the family and starts talking in condescending manner,...that's how frictions, conflicts or "coldwar" begins.....

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by nurey(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Guy when next he lays a hand on you, I mean even if he tries to raise his hands up, I mean if he lays a finger on you or shouts on you, or even tries to disrespect you because your dad urges him on, I mean it and really mean it, just call me up on my cell phone and let's pray for him together, prayer can break any chain and take away any pain, you are blessed my child grin

5 Likes

Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by kaywon: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
it's a passing stage of life. We all passed throough it. Try not to retaliate or you could inflict a damaage you'll live to regret. Time will come when you'll look back and it's only in the past. You two could still be togther in the house but it's no longer happening. Maturity has crept in. So try now to manage it best as you can. You might have to travel and be missed for some time. Or even he himself. He'll gain exposure and upgrade. Just keep ya cool, it'll be alright

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Miner13:
Then go and join buhari in the UK either for real or by photoshop.

Nananana

Thanks me later
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaah OMG! this is too funny.
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Miner13: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaah OMG! this is too funny.

If you are also interested in the connection to meet buhari
Follow the same procedure
It real

thank me later
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Miner13:

If you are also interested in the connection to meet buhari Follow the same procedure It real

thank me later
grin grin grin
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Miner13: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:
grin grin grin
Do I sound like Bovi?
gringringringrin
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by rosalieene(f): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
The only option is to leave the house for them. But the question is where to? How will you survive if you have nothing doing? If not just leave the house in the morning and return at night
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Miner13:

Do I sound like Bovi?
gringringringrin
You don dey give yourself hope now grin.
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Miner13: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:
You don dey give yourself hope now grin.

I dey laugh your laughing coz your laugh is highly inflammable to my laugh

gringringringrin
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
bossman44:
Keep doing what you're doing by ignoring his excesses. Some elders could be very silly.
They feel because they're older your feelings and opinion doesn't count, just avoid all forms of disagreement with him, he'll humble himself on the long-run when you show more maturity.
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by Florblu(f): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
My elder bro don't even dare try dah shii wid me.... Matured brothers don't fight ...
Obviously! But we are not talking about your brother #InEmmanuella'sVoice
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by dingbang(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Florblu:

Obviously! But we are not talking about your brother #InEmmanuella'sVoice
wats dis one saying? undecided
Re: Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House by dwag: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
rosalieene:
The only option is to leave the house for them. But the question is where to? How will you survive if you have nothing doing? If not just leave the house in the morning and return at night
this walked perfectly well for me....went to school and when I came back, everything changed positively.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ She is 13 years old and pregnant! / Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.