Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w (754 Views)

I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone / Gionee P5W Backlight Problem! / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Kodedbond123(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
One of a sudden my Gionee p5w screen just start shaking up and down.

What exactly is wrong and how can u solve this then ?

Any form of ideal is welcome.
Thanks!
Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Oscarpraise(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Buy good phone, No... If you can't fix it sell it and get yourself the itel S31....
Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Emmaway(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
When you increase the brightness right? Try to reduce the brightness of the display...
I've been through such before...
Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Segadem(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oscarpraise:
Buy good phone, No... If you can't fix it sell it and get yourself the itel S31....
hehe, wonder shall never end
...u will soon compare your itel to iPhone 7

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Pweety008: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Segadem:

hehe, wonder shall never end
...u will soon compare your itel to iPhone 7

Loool, at least the itel S31 is better than the gionee na
Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Kodedbond123(m): 1:47am On Feb 19, 2017
No be when you get enough money you go buy better phone, ABI which phone no go later give person headache.

On increasing and decreasing of brightness have try it jare still the same thing over here o pls if there is any other thing to solve this pls let me know then.

Thanks my people.
Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by MrMcJay(m): 1:49am On Feb 19, 2017
Pweety008:

The best iTel product is not as good as the worst Gionee product.
Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Ndissle(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
I greet ooo.. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oscarpraise:
Wait what wrong with you
Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pweety008:

Shut up your mouth
Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
MrMcJay:

Chai you finished those Itel Marketers off well done sir
Re: Who Can Solve My Gionee P5w by Funjosh(m): 4:42am On Feb 21, 2017
MrMcJay:

which is the worst Gionee product

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo / 10 Best Affordable Andriod Phones Under #50000 / Mother Of All Phones Is Back With The New Updated Version Of Nokia 3310

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.