Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1224660 members, 1601790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 August 2014 at 03:37 PM

Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria (5369 Views)

Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents / Customs Licensed Clearing Agents / Customs Licensed Clearing Agents (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria by useigbodi: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
JIKA NIGERIA LIMITED
We are a leading customs licenced clearing agent in Nigeria with updated knowledge of customs regulations and procedure,
we provide comprehensive customs clearance services for hasile free import and export of consignments by sea, air and land throught out Nigeria.

We also assist our client in preparing documents related to;

SERVICES
(1) Import and Export
(2)Completion of appraisement and examination procedure and payments.
(3)Liaison with regulating agents, goverment agencies and council to deal with all types of cargo.
(4)Guidance and Consultancy services for pre and post shippment services.
(5)Customs Clearance

Swinging into action to clear the cargo the moment it arrives, saving our customers time and money.
We proffer solutions to the challenges associated with freight forwarding; clearing; import and export business relating to both local and international laws and terms.
We take you a step further, we keep you closer.
Come, let us take you along.

We can clear your shippment through the following airport and seaport.

AIRPORTS
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja
Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano
Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos
Port-Harcourt International Airport, Port-Harcourt

SEAPORTS
Apapa Port Complex
Tin Can Island Port
LillyPond
KLT
Port- Harcourt Port
Federal Lighter Terminal
Federal Ocean Terminal
Calabar Port
Warri Port

CONTACT
Name: Olaitan Owolabi (Operations Manager)
E:mail: useigbodi@yahoo.com
Phone: +234(0)7042322100, +234(0)8036124553
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria by Mboi: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2012
Hello,
What is the criteria for employing someone to work under you so as to learn the job?

My inlawwants to go into clearing and forwarding but does not know where to do his apprenticeship. He has passion for the job.
Please can your company accept him?

Thank you and God bless.
Our contact is 08167334018.

1 Like

Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria by valsman: 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I REPRESENT A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR AROUND 30 YEARS NOW AND WE RENDER OUR CUTTING-EGDE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS THEY NEED US:-

1.HAULAGE SERVICES
2.SHIPPING AND PORT SERVICES
3.CLEARING AND FREIGHT FORWARDING
4.AIR-FREIGHT FORWARDING

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED OUR PARTNERSHIP IN ANY OF THE ABOVE SERVICES.
08116305483 OR valonyia@yahoo.com. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE CONSIDERATION
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria by dammy2005: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
useigbodi:

JIKA NIGERIA LIMITED
We are a leading customs licenced clearing agent in Nigeria with updated knowledge of customs regulations and procedure,
we provide comprehensive customs clearance services for hasile free import and export of consignments by sea, air and land throught out Nigeria.

SERVICES
(1) Import and Export
(3)Liaison with regulating agents, goverment agencies and council to deal with all types of cargo.
(5)Customs Clearance

Swinging into action to clear the cargo the moment it arrives, saving our customers time and money.
We proffer solutions to the challenges associated with freight forwarding; clearing; import and export business relating to both local and international laws and terms.

AIRPORTS

SEAPORTS
Apapa Port Complex
Tin Can Island Port
LillyPond
KLT
Port- Harcourt Port
Federal Lighter Terminal
Federal Ocean Terminal
Calabar Port
Warri Port

CONTACT

HELLO,

PLEASE I NEED YOUR QUOTATION OR TOTAL PRICE FOR CLEARING A (CAT 250 TO 300 SERIES EXCAVATOR) ITS URGENT PLS, MY MAIL IS frankmmy@yahoo.co.uk or 08037155641

thanks
MR DAMILOLA
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria by babs50g: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
@VALSMAN . I Wouldnt mind to be part of your team . I am experienced in documentation from A TO Z of import and very conversant with agencies of government. I can help boost business development as regards increasing your clientele. I m equally good at getting new license as well as renewal of license from NCS. I would appreciate your response and kind gesture.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria by ogene70: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
useigbodi:

JIKA NIGERIA LIMITED

SERVICES
(1) Import and Export
(5)Customs Clearance

AIRPORTS

SEAPORTS
Apapa Port Complex
Tin Can Island Port
LillyPond
KLT
Port- Harcourt Port
Federal Lighter Terminal
Federal Ocean Terminal
Calabar Port
Warri Port

CONTACT

pls how much will it cost to clear a 20 feet container containing transistor Radio from china. my mail is emmanuelelue@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria by Lucaskid(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05
bufem damas nig ltd a trusted nigeria shipping company,it deliever goods fast and its reliable in which u can trust,they are involve in all type of goods.to import or export ur goods contact:+2348052715273,+2348023033509.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria by emerem: 11:01am On Jun 28
Mboi: Hello,
What is the criteria for employing someone to work under you so as to learn the job?

My inlawwants to go into clearing and forwarding but does not know where to do his apprenticeship. He has passion for the job.
Please can your company accept him?

Thank you and God bless.
Our contact is 08167334018.
Having passion for clearing and forwarding is good, but some of these big time firms can be disappointing sometimes. They will only put you in the field to manage their already cleared consignments without allowing you the chance to know the documentation and relevant procedures which makes it impossible for one to make a deal after apprenticeship. I will suggest you first learn the documentation at home, step by step tutorial on all you need to know to be viable, then you start-up with the experiences. Some of them charge between N500,000 to 1m, but still you hardly will be perfect. I have a complete guide and must know how PACKAGE to guide you. With this package handy, you are good to start in weeks. If you need the package call: 08166870383, email: megaideas2k@gmail.com. It is not free am afraid, but very affordable and maximum result assured. THANKS.

(0) (Reply)

Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria / Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days / Watch Dstv On Your Laptop Or Desktop Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.