Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Living In The World Of Grand Theft Autos: Fun Or Crazy? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Living In The World Of Grand Theft Autos: Fun Or Crazy? (1423 Views)

How Do I Install Grand Theft Auto Sanandreas On My Laptop Windows 10 / 8 Years Old Boy, Killed His Gran After Playing Grand Theft Auto V / Latest: How To Download & Install Grand Theft Auto V On Pc And Android For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In The World Of Grand Theft Autos: Fun Or Crazy? by eddyjasper: 1:45am On Feb 19, 2017
For the GTA gamers in the house...
Have you ever imagine living in GRANDTHEFT AUTO worlds especially:
LIBERTY CITY;
SAN ANDREAS;
All The crime and the ease of evading cops when wanted,
the easymoney and luxury living of the protagonists;
being NIKO BELLIC, MIKHAIL FAUSTIN, ROMAN, BRUCIE KIBUTTz, JIMMY, even John the biker, luis from the balad of gay tony, and the life around the PENGORINOS.
Living and walking the streets in the various boroughs of LIBERTY CITY; Broker, Algonquine, Albany. Guys share your thoughts with me here on this one

Re: Living In The World Of Grand Theft Autos: Fun Or Crazy? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:50am On Feb 19, 2017
You failed to talk about the death aspect cheesy

When they just shoot you for no just cause cheesy

1 Like

Re: Living In The World Of Grand Theft Autos: Fun Or Crazy? by prof800(m): 2:16am On Feb 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
You failed to talk about the death aspect cheesy

When they just shoot you for no just cause cheesy
you can rise up again. grin
Re: Living In The World Of Grand Theft Autos: Fun Or Crazy? by Onechancearmy(m): 2:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Carl Johnson
Re: Living In The World Of Grand Theft Autos: Fun Or Crazy? by randomShek: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
eddyjasper:
For the GTA gamers in the house...
Have you ever imagine living in GRANDTHEFT AUTO worlds especially:
LIBERTY CITY;
SAN ANDREAS;
All The crime and the ease of evading cops when wanted,
the easymoney and luxury living of the protagonists;
being NIKO BELLIC, MIKHAIL FAUSTIN, ROMAN, BRUCIE KIBUTTz, JIMMY, even John the biker, luis from the balad of gay tony, and the life around the PENGORINOS.
Living and walking the streets in the various boroughs of LIBERTY CITY; Broker, Algonquine, Albany. Guys share your thoughts with me here on this one
Please can you suggest any lappy that can run gta IV at 40k??
Even if it only plays at ultra low I no mind
Re: Living In The World Of Grand Theft Autos: Fun Or Crazy? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
I would have always been at the beaches ;DI would have always been at the beaches

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 7559 Review / How Much Do Game Houses Charge For Ps2 And Ps3 Games?? / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.