Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry (3746 Views)

Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by Sabasi: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2017
A Nigerian who lives in Thailand and only identified as Stanley has just been arrested for dealing drugs in Bangkok, Thailand. The interrogation video gives insights into what the Thai Police thinks of Nigerians as the interrogator repeatedly says that Nigerians are the curse of Africa. Shame of a nation indeed. At one point he calls Stanley the devil. What the video and try to stop your self from crying for your beloved country.

THAILAND HAS THE DEATH PENALTY FOR DEALING DRUGS, SO THIS YOUNG MAN MAY BE ON HIS WAY TO THE HANGMAN'S NOOSE.

What do you think of the interrogator's statements about his experiences with Nigerians in Thailand?.
https://nigeriacircle.com/interrogation-video-of-a-nigerian-arrested-for-drugs-in-thailand-will-make-you-cry/

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by moneybag100: 5:42am On Feb 19, 2017
The jews

5 Likes

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by ironheart(m): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2017
The worst that can happen to a man is to be at the mercy of another man, forgiveness you will never find, its best to be at the mercy of God because in his anger, you can still find forgiveness. Sorry Stanley

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by Epositive(m): 6:12am On Feb 19, 2017
"nigerians are the curse of africa" this statement hit me real hard... please hang that man A.S.A.P

#enoughisenough
#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2017
Mehn! This is shameful. Imagine the disdain this guy had to endure. Nigerians enough of these insults u guys are pilling up on Africans and other innocent citizen . Do it right for once. No drug dealer would make heave . Don't that scare u guys? Of what use is making all d money and die shamefully and still find urself in hell

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by Nogodye(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2017
IBO! bringing shame to Nigeria, Nigeria bringing shame to Africa...It's pathetic.

IBO boys why?

13 Likes

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by theunusualmoon(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2017
I think the guy is just being interrogated. From the interrogator's comments I sense they have nothing on him yet but perhaps a tip-off.
If they already had something on him then there won't be any need for that discussion.funny thing is he didn't even let the stanley guy speak. The interrogator is trying to glean the information under pretense that he already has it and from the look on that guy's face I hope he doesn't give in into admitting something he didn't do......Stanley I hope you're innocent.Yeah! Nigerians do drugs but not all. The stereotyping is already out there....as bright as the burning sun.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by darkenkach(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2017
Many Igbo people indeed. Give them their Biafra jhoor..

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by eightsin(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2017
The interrogator is an slowpoke. Imagine the thrash coming out from his rotten smelling mouth. He even told Stanley he will die if he lies and if he does, he might regret it afterwards.Please tell me how a dead man regrets anything.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by rex444(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Haba!!!! Again d name calling of a particular tribe not minding what he is going to face. We r all human for crying out loud,we all know what every Nigerian is going thru so why persecute d young man for his dealings when our elders and father's have failed us?
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by Specialspesh: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Its getting too much abeg.. angry angry angry
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by Barrywilly(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Thank God the investigator realised that those particular Nigerians bringing shame to Nigeria and indeed Africa are the Igbos. He mentioned this repeatedly in the video. Please try to watch the video. It baffles me how he was able to identify a particular tribe in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by gqboyy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
hahaha....that interviewer is a bad ass...

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by dederocs(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Cry for what... You funny gan.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by tafabaloo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hmmmmmm,
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by omofunaab(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Igbos but why.

Una wan develop everywhere

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by shegra58: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
theunusualmoon:
I think the guy is just being interrogated. From the interrogator's comments I sense they have nothing on him yet but perhaps a tip-off.
If they already had something on him then there won't be any need for that discussion.funny thing is he didn't even let the stanley guy speak. The interrogator is trying to glean the information under pretense that he already has it and from the look on that guy's face I hope he doesn't give in into admitting something he didn't do......Stanley I hope you're innocent.Yeah! Nigerians do drugs but not all. The stereotyping is already out there....as bright as the burning sun.
What are you even saying ?dobypu listen at all when the interrogator said that police can't just walk into macdonald and arrest a Nigerian and be arrasing him so if Stanley hands is clean he won't be in that chair undecided
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by ipobbigot7: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is the reputation this flat head Jew from the red soil region is giving Nigeria around the world.

Their crave for get rich by fire by force is unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
My people and drug money, CHAI!
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by kuuljay(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks God even those whites are beginning to differentiate,I was shocked when the man mentioned Igbo in particular, they area disgrace to the African continent

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thai police already kmow how ibo guys are terribly desperate. At a point he quit using the Nigerian word. Stanley is a dead man walking.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by menwongo(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hahahaha the man is telling the truth. Nigerian are course to Africa.
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by menwongo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobbigot7:
This is the reputation this flat head Jew from the red soil region is giving Nigeria around the world.

Which people are Jews?
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by Monkeydeychop: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Please it's not Nigeria, it's IGBOS! Or biafran. Whatever you choose to call them. They've disgraced us worldwide! I will soon start claiming Ghana o!
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by zendy: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2017
ipobbigot7:

But if they say they want to go their way as the Republic war, you Nigerians will be prepared to figh another war to be with them
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry by ipobbigot7: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2017
zendy:

But if they say they want to go their way as the Republic war, you Nigerians will be prepared to figh another war to be with them
We only want to prevent them from self destruction. You know what I mean.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Apprehended, Stripped Naked By Residents In Olomore, Abeokuta. VID / Bullet Seen In My Sitting Room, Under My Sofa. / Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.