Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,944 members, 7,956,563 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) (30548 Views)

Car Plunges Into Ovia River At Evbonogbon On Lagos-Benin Road. Many Feared Dead / Vehicle Skids Off Bridge, Falls Into Lagoon In Lagos / Car Plunges Into Azumini River In Abia, 3 Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by leysydez: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Rip
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Miamibutch(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Can't believe there ain't no speed limit on that particular road.... .such accidents could be avoided.. rip to the dead.
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Mrcharlzz: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2017
a big congrats to those that won with me this past week. my next game drops on Monday (20/02/2017), don't sit there and wonder how its done. see images below for contact details...

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Iskra: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Could it also be that they were having an argument or a fight and got distracted or someone angrily pulled on the steering
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by medyfash: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
It wasn't a result of drunk, according to the husband who survive the accident he said he hit a army car nd he was so scared when the army was shouting nd intimidating him nd he was reversing his car nd unknowingly fell in side the lagoon nd the iron that guide the bridge from the lagoon is not strong again may the departed soul rest in peace
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't just believe this story.

Seems like one of these fake threads designed to drive traffic.
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Amicable24: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
EastGold:
I rebuke every satanic forces planning to bring sorrow in your home this year IJN

Like to say amen
IJN Since you took the time of writing other words in full why abbreviate those? No offence intended but I'll advice you write in Jesus' Name in full next time instead of abbreviating.. I can't imagine myself prayerfully saying those powerful words you mentioned up there only to end it with IJN...
Let's take the time to write IJN (IN JESUS' NAME) in full if that's what we truly mean
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Thanks for the observations

Amicable24:

IJN Since you took the time of writing other words in full why abbreviate those? No offence intended but I'll advice you write in Jesus' Name in full next time instead of abbreviating.. I can't imagine myself prayerfully saying those powerful words you mentioned up there only to end it with IJN...
Let's take the time to write IJN (IN JESUS' NAME) in full if that's what we truly mean
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Amicable24: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
EastGold:
Thanks for the observations

You're always welcome wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / 5 Interesting, Yet Wierd Facts About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.