Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) (30458 Views)

Car Plunges Into Ovia River At Evbonogbon On Lagos-Benin Road. Many Feared Dead / Vehicle Skids Off Bridge, Falls Into Lagoon In Lagos / Car Plunges Into Azumini River In Abia, 3 Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by EdificationBoss: 6:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Car that plunged into Lagoon around Bonny Camp pulled out with wife & child of the owner dead. The husband survived.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-wife-and-child-dies-as-family.html

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:23am On Feb 19, 2017
Merciful God...
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Iamdipson(m): 6:26am On Feb 19, 2017
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by iambijo(m): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2017
I rebuke every satanic forces planning to bring sorrow in your home this year IJN

Like to say amen

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by TPAND(f): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2017
How manage. Was this a result of drunk driving.

Pathetic. Because the sides of bonny camp lagoon are barricaded from cars, and if I am correct there are some infrastructures prevent cars from even getting close to the lagoon.
How come?

7 Likes

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2017
TPAND:

Pathetic. Because the sides of bonny camp lagoon are barricaded from cars, and if I am correct there are some infrastructures prevent cars from even getting close to the lagoon.
How come?

Maybe over speeding or drunk driving!

May their souls rest in perfect peace!

8 Likes

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Sweet Grief! Sad one. RIP to the dead.
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by gift01: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2017
Nokia 3310 camera will not blind your eyes. RIP to the dead
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2017
OH my! R.I.P
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2017
O God

1 Like

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by lilfreezy: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2017
The oba of Lagoon cry

1 Like

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Omoikarekimire(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Sorry o
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2017
May God console their loved ones cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2017
EastGold:
I rebuke every satanic forces planning to bring sorrow in your home this year IJN

Like to say amen

My brother drive carefully and stop blaming satan

9 Likes

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2017
How did it happened?
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by eherbal(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.this hurts real bad. RIP to the dead
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2017
The way some men drive is so appalling.
They drive like that have an urgent appointment to meet with their Creator. And I will be like? If u don't have value your life? At least drive safe cause of your loved ones who have high expectations of u.. Now see? The husband has virtually killed his wife and kid due to I can handle roads well. Smmmhhh..
They will. Never hear until either they eventually ruin the car to beyond recognition? Or they kill themselves or anyone who follows them in the car due to James bond moves..

Rip to the dead
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by sugarbelly4: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2017
oopsf
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by nellaluv(f): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2017
TPAND:

How come?

Humm, it's seems a case of drunk driving and nagging /quarreling at the same time. I've seen this happen before, my sister learnt how to drive to take over driving from her husband whenever he's intoxicated.

1 Like

Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by chuks34(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2017
ExAngel007:
OH my! R.I.P
ur RIP undecided
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2017
chai. Rest in peace
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by rajioyebamiji77: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2017
CALAMITY
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Barbiedollz(f): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2017
Jabioro:
Merciful God...
omg
Re: Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) by Barbiedollz(f): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2017
rip to the dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia / Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} / Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.