Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) (32257 Views)

RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Jo144(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2017
Christianity is not a religion but a total way of life of Jesus Christ
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2017
When they keep opening branches after 3poles without good structure

RCCG in dei-dei alone is more 200, even house followship,

Why won't they be robbed, when most of the house are uncompleted building and some are batcher. If you go to karmo after deidei, most of the churches there are pkako, excepts catholic

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by destinysaid(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2017
Zenlife:
Motive could be linked to noise pollution and disturbance of the public peace.
If so, deservedly.

Love your neighbor is not synonymous with pollution and disturbance.
It's ungodly!
if its that one, the Muslims know how to do it well, I went for a studio session at ojodu berger, there is a mosque there that has a giant megaphone pointed directly at the place I stayed, every Fri by 4 abi 5 n on Sundays they blow out their sermon, so loud that I can't sleep, I didn't burn down d place, n we begged them o, no answer
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by hman4real(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2017
Omagago:
Hoodlums, thieves who smoke Indian hemps and the rest, invaded a church and catered away valuables worth millions of naira. It's stealing that took place there please. Do not make it look otherwise

You people are beginning to understand that there are hidden forces that are using the news media to make sure we fight each other. Why calling them religious extremist when actually they are just criminals.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by kabawa(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2017
God will punish anybody behind this criminal act.

Let us learn to do the right thing.

Civilization is not rocket science cool
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Olu317(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2017
TPAND:
Religion. I shake my head. The world would have been a better place without you

Both Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Jews, Et al we are fighting ourselves either with words or arms to make a statement of who serves the true living God.

The world would have been a better place without religion.

Civilization is better than religion. Let's preach civilization
How will civilization be without religion?
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2017
Even 4 fct...Naija citiznz nd der properties are nt safe....?? Dis is crioz....wah do diz pple wnt...??.divide naija una no gree...ok alw person mk e'm mind business as e carry out him normal activity una still no gree.....dis issue of burning of churches is getting out of hand....nd prof.Osibande will b der folding his hnds as if everyfin is fyn....no fyt 4 d lives nd properties of ur christian folks.....wen dem finish wif dem na u go b nxt @mr.acting presidnt......
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by destinysaid(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2017
hman4real:

You people are beginning to understand that there are hidden forces that are using the news media to make sure we fight each other. Why calling them religious extremist when actually they are just criminals.
they burnt down d church for goodness sake, plz don't blame any media when there is a clear motive of intolerance here, thieves have no time to set a place ablaze, they get what they want and get out, if it were a mosque that was robbed n set ablaze, what would d Muslims do? Innocent ppl in kano n Kaduna would be killed, so plz let's call a spade a spade
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by naughtyendowed(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2017
Dis barbaric act must stop.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2017
we are matching on, if they like make them burn all churches for nigeria.no god on earth can stop christainity

special easter land promo 2017. Date..saturday 25th march, 2017....Time..11am...venue..DE-santos hotel, 7 shasha road, akowonjo roundabout by dopemu overhead, lagos
BENEFITS
1. attendees will subscribe to all our estate projects at highly subsidized prices
2. secure a piece of land with as low as N10,000
3. your registration ticket qualifies you to win a free plot of land.
call or whatsapp 08105832193 for tickets...
registration fee...N2,000

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by hman4real(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2017
ajalawole:
ok... Next........

This why we need to defend ourself.. Kill them, cut off dea head and take it to aso rock

Haba take it easy. Try and identify the criminals first so that you won't kill innocent people.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by elsomm(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2017
Omagago:
Hoodlums, thieves who smoke Indian hemps and the rest, invaded a church and catered away valuables worth millions of naira. It's stealing that took place there please. Do not make it look otherwise

You forgot burnt the church. Selective reasoning and argument. In a way u knew it was extremists but shielding them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by destinysaid(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2017
XDaBOSS:
Even 4 fct...Naija citiznz nd der properties are nt safe....?? Dis is crioz....wah do diz pple wnt...??.divide naija una no gree...ok alw person mk e'm mind business as e carry out him normal activity una still no gree.....dis issue of burning of churches is getting out of hand....nd prof.Osibande will b der folding his hnds as if everyfin is fyn....no fyt 4 d lives nd properties of ur christian folks.....wen dem finish wif dem na u go b nxt @mr.acting presidnt......
HV u ever been in position of power b4? Its not easy, that's y I give the SEEMINGLY GOOD POLITICIANS, some slack, e end whatsapp group admin of 100 ppl Knw the wahala wey dey leadership position, let *Osunbade* work in peace, if he chuk mouth the northern elites go accuse am of one thing or another
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by destinysaid(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Jeffboi:
When they keep opening branches after 3poles without good structure

RCCG in dei-dei alone is more 200, even house followship,

Why won't they be robbed, when most of the house are uncompleted building and some are batcher. If you go to karmo after deidei, most of the churches there are pkako, excepts catholic
sincerely I tire, focus on 1 church to pour all resources into n make it a formidable place of worship, that's what I believe should be done
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Alexrayz(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2017
anibi9674:
mere hoodlums will only steal the property of the church, but we know those who will go as far as also burning it down. Their hatred for Christianity is something else.

It this type of jumping to conclusions that lead to big problem Nigerians always ready to play the religion card mind you if it was really religious extremist y will they bother to steal why not just burn every this is just a way to gain attention he should Pls stop finding way to instigate more hate to an already shaken unity
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2017
ehissi:

Good! The same feeling I get when Muslims block the street to pray and I have to follow an alternative route but so far I haven't showered anybody yet.

So far, how many churches have you burnt and looted?

If Moslems did same to me, I might be provoked to invade their mosque, collect their loudspeakers, mats and all the kettles and butas that they wash their particulars with then set it on fire as well.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Senorprinz(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
christians and blame game they play 5 and 6.
hoodlums invade your church and cart away valuable items you call it extremists.
police asked if you suspect someone. you said they are not doing there job.
Nigerians we must unite against all religions before we move forward.

so Nigerian hoodlums now burn down places where they steal from, or you intentionally left that part out. we must embrace transparency before we can move forward.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by hman4real(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2017
destinysaid:
they burnt down d church for goodness sake, plz don't blame any media when there is a clear motive of intolerance here, thieves have no time to set a place ablaze, they get what they want and get out, if it were a mosque that was robbed n set ablaze, what would d Muslims do? Innocent ppl in kano n Kaduna would be killed, so plz let's call a spade a spade

What will you call boko haram that kill Muslims and bomb mosques. Are they Christians
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Godstraight(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2017
enomakos:
do criminals burn a house after stealing?
there is nothing criminals can't do ,I figure there were criminals when he talked about the weed smoking
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by anibi9674: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2017
Alexrayz:

It this type of jumping to conclusions that lead to big problem Nigerians always ready to play the religion card mind you if it was really religious extremist y will they bother to steal why not just burn every this is just a way to gain attention he should Pls stop finding way to instigate more hate to an already shaken unity
they will steal because they know that every penny really count in this recession. What do you think is their motive for burning down the church?
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by destinysaid(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2017
hman4real:

What will you call boko haram that kill Muslims and bomb mosques. Are they Christians
They ID as Muslims, what dey do has backing from the Quran, THOUGH THEY MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE MISINTERPRETED IT, its still written therein, they are extremists. Just like the Christian extremists We had in Congo a few years back
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Zenlife: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2017
destinysaid:
if its that one, the Muslims know how to do it well, I went for a studio session at ojodu berger, there is a mosque there that has a giant megaphone pointed directly at the place I stayed, every Fri by 4 abi 5 n on Sundays they blow out their sermon, so loud that I can't sleep, I didn't burn down d place, n we begged them o, no answer

2 wrongs make no right.
Mosques do it for minutes,
Churches for hours with wreckless abandon,
Many times at ungodly hours in the name of night vigil.

Years ago, the practice of disturbance, night vigil wasn't the norm. It's not a requirement for salvation. Why do it?
4 days ago an evangelical epileptic saw it fit at 5am in a very quiet environ to blast the megaphone, telling folks to wake up and hear his repetitive bullcrap.
I woke alright, went out and chased away the misguided, selfish, insensitive deceiver.

Damn to all religions as practiced in Nigeria.
So many churches and mosques, so more crime and hate. Not surprising.
Irritatingly despicable.

A big fraud.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by destinysaid(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2017
Zenlife:

2 wrongs make no right.
Mosques do it for minutes,
Churches for hours with wreckless abandon,
Many times at ungodly hours in the name of night vigil.

Years ago, the practice of disturbance, night vigil wasn't the norm. It's not a requirement for salvation. Why do it?
4 days ago an evangelical epileptic saw it fit at 5am in a very quiet environ to blast the megaphone, telling folks to wake up and hear his repetitive bullcrap.
I woke alright, went out and chased away the misguided, selfish, insensitive deceiver.

Damn to all religions as practiced in Nigeria.
So many churches and mosques, so more crime and hate. Not surprising.
Irritatingly despicable.

A big fraud.

well "2 wrongs don't make a right" is indeed correct,(the mosque was blaring out messages for a while hough till bout 6:45,) every1 has a right to practice their religious belief, if a disturbance is being constituted, let the ppl know, not raze down their building, that's all.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by destinysaid(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2017
Godstraight:
there is nothing criminals can't do ,I figure there were criminals when he talked about the weed smoking
just because they smoke doesn't mean they arnt religious, those kind of ppl are called bence warmers in churches, there is a difference between a church/mosque goer and a Christian/Muslim, it doesn't mean they don't still IDENTIFY with a religion.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2017
Any extremists that whosoever attack the church and the christians will receive God judgment. If there's a man to pray there's a God to answer.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by enomakos(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2017
Godstraight:
ok
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
enomakos:
do criminals burn a house after stealing?

Some criminals do. The crime is called arson. And the criminal is called an arsonist.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by StupidYorubaFool: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2017
falopey:
I smell the religion of piss people.
na dem dem, people from a certain religion based in the north that propounds terrorism and violence with its sarcastic motto "Religion of piss"
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by otemanuduno: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2017
TPAND:

Both Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Jews, Et al we are fighting ourselves either with words or arms to make a statement of who serves the true living God.

True talk
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by ehissi(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2017
gbosaa:

If Moslems did same to me, I might be provoked to invade their mosque, collect their loudspeakers, mats and all the kettles and butas that they wash their particulars with then set it on fire as well.

Such a reply has a trappings of a Soon-to-be-Jihadist Muslim. But the question was how many have you done so far?

In any case, provocation is one thing, taking action is another.

I was once almost lynched for stepping on a Muslim prayer ground with my shoes in error as a child but bad as it was almost doesn't count.......
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by otemanuduno: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2017
TPAND:

True talk
Johnnyessence:
Any extremists that whosoever attack the church and the christians will receive God judgment. If there's a man to pray there's a God to answer.
God Almighty doesn't judge and his children(the gods such as Yahweh, Alla, Moloch and Enlil) do not have any say in the affair of the world. They can only control the minds of the ignorant by the false histories written about them by the religious founders. God Almighty, the father of all gods love SCIENCE and has nothing to do with religions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.