Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,644 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) (32266 Views)

RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Pascal181: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2017
when dsame extremists killed a woman DAT was preaching in DAT same kubwa nothing was said against it by either OSInbajo or Adeboye so wat do u expect.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by samlegendsam: 10:14am On Feb 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The person below should summarize this Tharaja Textbook for me

Wanna wash plate now lipsrsealed
bros,Tharaja no be moimoi ooooo.The sight of the book alone gives me headache as an undergraduate
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2017
ifyalways:
Sorry but why didn't they employ security/ies?

Not like they are broke or something. Most churches employ and keep securities to watch over their investments. It's not stupidity to do so, it's being proactive.
dis is not just criminality after stealing church instrument, den u burn d church... who else do u tink wud have done that
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2017
samlegendsam:
bros,Tharaja no be moimoi ooooo.The sight of the book alone gives me headache as an undergraduate

Hahahaahahahahahaahahaha
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2017
bjhaid:
Religion of violence-isslaam
u just hit d nail on d head.... d write is scared to call d name of d religion ISLAM...
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2017
who else wud have done dis evil act if not ISLAMIC EXTREMIST. guy run from them dey worse dan devil
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by gawu1: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Omagago:
Hoodlums, thieves who smoke Indian hemps and the rest, invaded a church and catered away valuables worth millions of naira. It's stealing that took place there please. Do not make it look otherwise
If he didn't make reference with religion how would he get attention. Since he has made it looked religious attack, the needed money will start rolling in.
It's even possible the attack was arrangee attack.
Scam everywhere.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by anataala: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2017
That pastor should be arrested for misleading public, what does stealing in the church has to do with extremism, so what will he call people that looted public funds and hand over to pastors and churches in the name tithe/offering or contribution.
DaudaAbu:
How Abuja Church Was Attacked, Looted, Burnt By Suspected Extremists — Pastor

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/abuja-church-attacked-looted-burnt-suspected-extremists-pastor/

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by ehissi(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2017
anataala:
That pastor should be arrested for misleading public, what does stealing in the church has to do with extremism, so what will he call people that looted public funds and hand over to pastors and churches in the name tithe/offering or contribution.

Well....................

I agree with you, stealing in the Church has nothing to do with Extremism.

But what has Burning the Church building down have to do with people that looted public funds (or you didnt read the part where they burnt the Church down)........................... undecided

You and your IP address should be banned by Mods for 2000years for trying to Misleading Nairalanders............................... angry
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by gawu1: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2017
enomakos:
do criminals burn a house after stealing?
Do religious extremist smoke indian hamp, break into houses through ceiling, steal fans, musical instruments, & furniture?
Yes, criminals burn houses after stealing.
What happened there was clear case of hudloom activities. The church chosed to bring in religion may be to get replacements through donation from sympathizers.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Zenlife: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2017
destinysaid:
well "2 wrongs don't make a right" is indeed correct,(the mosque was blaring out messages for a while hough till bout 6:45,) every1 has a right to practice their religious belief, if a disturbance is being constituted, let the ppl know, not raze down their building, that's all.

When a complaint is lodged they're defensive and unyielding.

Freedom to practice maybe,
Freedom after practice is another matter as demonstrated by neighborhoods safeguarding their peace.

A holy man need not be told because the spirit is inherent and guides. It's only an uncivilized outlaw that knows the law but finds a way to twist it for selfish agenda.

Bozo clowns.

Empty barrels make loud noise.

God is not present in Nigeria churches.
God is not present in Nigeria mosques.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by kellybently(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2017
bjhaid:
Religion of violence-isslaam
religion of contradiction =Christianity
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2017
kellybently:
religion of contradiction =Christianity
no religion is d best religion wink
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Mrcharlzz: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2017
a big congrats to those that won with me this past week. my next game drops on Monday (20/02/2017), don't sit there and wonder how its done. see images below for contact details...

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by gawu1: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2017
subsurface:

Whom again do u think will do that apart from them?

If they are criminals, they will just loot and go away but setting the church on fire is one of the trademarks of the religion of piss...
You can keep trying. No body buys this kind scam these days. The pastor should have joined mmm, rather than seeking to make it through this outdated way. The expected donation may not roll in.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by estrong: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2017
Oh I just burn my beans, wait mk I wash de pot I de come
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Amenphx: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Say no to religious war, say no to ethnicities and hate speeches. Security agencies rise up to your duties that enough is enough.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omagago:
Hoodlums, thieves who smoke Indian hemps and the rest, invaded a church and catered away valuables worth millions of naira. It's stealing that took place there please. Do not make it look otherwise
When did thieves start having time to burn after stealing?
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
TPAND:
Religion. I shake my head. The world would have been a better place without you

Both Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Jews, Et al we are fighting ourselves either with words or arms to make a statement of who serves the true living God.

The world would have been a better place without religion.

Civilization is better than religion. Let's preach civilization
If your are civilized ,mention one way you have positively contributed to your own community .
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by yansky(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
ilynem:

You are right. The world would be so much better without religion. Christianity on the other hand is not one of the many religions.

christianity is a joke. not a religion so i agree with you
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by ilynem(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
yansky:

christianity is a joke. not a religion so i agree with you
I am glad my Belief makes you laugh. At least you are not like the others are just angry at it for no apparent reason.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by delight03: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
They sell and smoke weed? Then surely they are not religious extremists but Criminals.
God bless u
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
...I pity Christian ignorantly saying they are criminals...So 'criminals' will steal,rob and BURN down a church??..

....Keep being ignorant and stvpid until the savagery of these jihadists gets to you..by then people like us who are well aware of what is going on would have long left your yeye country for you.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by asamaigho(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The person below should summarize this Tharaja Textbook for me

Wanna wash plate now lipsrsealed

look son,an electrical student..
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by XDaBOSS(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
destinysaid:
HV u ever been in position of power b4? Its not easy, that's y I give the SEEMINGLY GOOD POLITICIANS, some slack, e end whatsapp group admin of 100 ppl Knw the wahala wey dey leadership position, let *Osunbade* work in peace, if he chuk mouth the northern elites go accuse am of one thing or another

Yes i ve.....2 b a gud leader u nid 2 sacrifice all u've got 2 ensure d safety of d pple under u....nd nt jst 2 fold ur hnds nd watch em suffer cux u dnt want 2 offnd sm tp-mnks called **northern elites**....dats bullshit....wen d herds men were busy attcking nd dstryin d lives nd properties of inocnt Nigerians wer wer d Northern elites? Mk we stp de 4m peace wen we knw deep dwn peace no exist....as de dstry d church nd stole d church properties wetin d church pastor nd members do dem?? No b in peace dem b de b4 d pple attck der church..... Also as de report d matter 2 police wah did police say or do abt it?? Dah's 2 tell u smfin is wrng smwer.....nd dah's y d acting presidnt shuld do smfin 2 safe d inocent Nigerians b4 it gets out hnd.....

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Imoala: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
This same thing has been happening to a redeem church in jiwa-Abuja amazing grace
the security guide who is a Muslim was beaten to pop, he was matcheted on his neck, hand and body, they taught he was dead and decided to ga away with the big generator of the church,but they were stopped as he struggles to call the neighbours nearby for help ,that scared them away, he was asked why should he be guiding a church as a muslim, he told if they can shoulder his financial needs he will leave the job
. My view is that is this a new trend on the church now?
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
asamaigho:

look son,an electrical student..

grin cool
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by klevotino: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mrcharlzz:
a big congrats to those that won with me this past week. my next game drops on Monday (20/02/2017), don't sit there and wonder how its done. see images below for contact details...
i need fix match oh....
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by amalab30(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Please read well and tell me if you're not confusing yourself. Accept this; Religion is killing the people of this world.

MRSALT:

Religion has done more good than bad on earth. Do not condemn religion when misguided power drunks use it as a smokescreen to perpetrate evil. After all many atheist communist states could not live, preach or enjoy peace till their sudden collapse. The societies that emerged from those states practise religion more than other traditional religious societies. Eastern Christian leaders are calling shots on the present day Russia. America, known for its religiousity has embraced irreligion, after centuries of success driven by Evangelical Christian thought.
Re: RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) by Originakalokalo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
TPAND:
Religion. I shake my head. The world would have been a better place without you

Both Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Jews, Et al we are fighting ourselves either with words or arms to make a statement of who serves the true living God.

The world would have been a better place without religion.

Civilization is better than religion. Let's preach civilization

No.

We will preach a way to everlasting life.

We will preach Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.