Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! (1928 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria / A Nigerian Deportee From Austria,Turned To A Punching Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by funsosweet(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2009
Cae back from austria to Naija last Sunday safely after my training.But the cold na die! In Jenbach, it was snowing almost all days! Thanks Asiwaju, your tips really worked for me. I went with good jackets and met snow as soon as I got to Innsbruck from frankfurt. Too much snow! Black people living in that part of the world are trying; I can't live in a place like that, expecially during winter, toooo baaaaaaaaaad! It was better in Italy & Germany (was in Italy for 2 days and spent 3 days in Germany) Home is sweeter
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
I'm a bit confuzzled - where do you regard as home, and where are you now?

You mentioned the cold---is that when you were in Austria, or where you are now? undecided
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by pureminded: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
funsosweet:

Cae back from austria to Naija last Sunday safely after my training.But the cold na die! In Jenbach, it was snowing almost all days! Thanks Asiwaju, your tips really worked for me. I went with good jackets and met snow as soon as I got to Innsbruck from frankfurt. Too much snow! Black people living in that part of the world are trying; I can't live in a place like that, expecially during winter, toooo baaaaaaaaaad! It was better in Italy & Germany (was in Italy for 2 days and spent 3 days in Germany) Home is sweeter

You are welcome, You can bless us wiv some pics if u have (Especially Italy) heard it's a B place and mad fun wink
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by jemby: 5:23am On Dec 09, 2009
Siena:

You mentioned the cold---is that when you were in Austria, or where you are now? undecided
Good Question,
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by AjanleKoko: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2009
Siena:

The poster was pretty much clear about that. See below:

Cae back from austria to Naija last Sunday safely after my training.
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by funsosweet(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
The way some people ask questions, no be small thing ooo. Is there cold in Nigeria?? In Jenbach (austria) where I went to, it was between -5 to -8 during my stay,
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by asiwaju: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
@funsosweet,

Welcome back to Naija,you should come next time to Vienna,the weather is also cold but not so bad as Tirol,if you come again to Austria,dont hesitate to call me,i will give you my contact details.

Asiwaju.
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by funsosweet(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
asiwaju:

@funsosweet,

Welcome back to Naija,you should come next time to Vienna,the weather is also cold but not so bad as Tirol,if you come again to Austria,dont hesitate to call me,i will give you my contact details.

Asiwaju.

Thanks so much Asiwaju, I have closely monitored your posts and u've been so helpful to many, even though some people will not stop bashing you (I don't know why) I will be in Germany by February 2010, I will tour Austria and Italy, don't worry, I will ask you again for your number so that I can keep in touch. Take care and God bless. My email is cobdab@yahoo.co.uk
Take care and Thanks alot and God bless.
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by asiwaju: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2009
@funsosweet,

Thanks very much for your kind words,you are always welcome to visit me,i will send you a mail with my contact details,may God be with you and happy xmas in advance.

Asiwaju.
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by doctorbabs(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2009
pls kindly furnish me with all the neccessary information about how to secure austria visa, documents required, visa fee, flight ticket and there hotels over there. i will really appreciate this.

thanks in anticipation
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by funsosweet(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2009
The hotel I stayed is 50 euro per night including breakfast.Some hotels can be as high as 200euro per nite, I always travel to europe on Class C visa, so I know the requirements for class C visa only. (Business)

Nigerian passport

1 set of photocopy of passport (all pages)

Two colour passport size photos (no headgear, forehead and ears must be visible, size: 35x45mm – white back ground)

All risk travel insurance, covering medical care in case of accident or sickness (coverage min. Euro 30.000,- under European jurisdiction).

1 set of photocopies of travel insurance.

Bank statement of company account (3 months)

1 set of photocopies of bank statement

Proof of income and/or properties of the applicant (statement of account, payslips etc)

1 set of photocopies of proof of income

Invoices of transaction in the schengen country

1 set of photocopies of invoices

Photocopy of “Certificate of Registration or Certificate of Incorporation"

Application fee (approximately NGN 13.200,-)

Hotel booking

Confirmed reservation of return flight

Letter of introduction from company

Properly filled in and signed application form (forms are available free of charge at the visa officer's desk).

***For Austria, it is very important that your host sends an electronic code to the embassy by e-mail and a copy can be marked to you. Austria embassy does not accept ordinary paper invitation without the electronic confirmation from Austria***

Presently, the processing time for a Schengen visa (at austrian embassy) lies between 3 – 5 weeks while all applicants are expected to apply in person.
You can only apply in Abuja (No.9, Usuma street, Maitama Abuja Nigeria)
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by chatwitken: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2009
Pls i want to know if i have to do authentication and legalization of document before i can apply for admission. The school i want to apply to require authentication and legalization and it is expensive for authentication by a lawyer. It cost 120k, so i will like to know if there is any other means of authentication.
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by kingdemej: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
please i want to no how many weeks it takes to legalize

education document at the austria embassy want to no if i can

meet up with February deadline
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by kingdemej: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
@ asiwaju
i sent you a mail in here hope to expect a reply from you but there was non.hope i did not offend you in any way,i see that u ve been helpful to others like me that way i decided to try and have my own chance in talking to you ,but i guess am not whot answering from you as i can see,your help is so important to us that we need you in other to be clarify about some important information we are not aware off
but i ll so much appreciate it if you can just reply me back for once
you are a man with great honour.
Re: Back From Austria: Home Is Sweeter! by kingdemej: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2010
please i want to no how many weeks it takes to legalize

education document at the austria embassy want to no if i can

meet up with February deadline

please can anybody please reply me about these i beggin you with Gods' name

(1) (Reply)

30 Fun Things To Do In Pretoria For Free And Under R300 / 9 Countries With Easy Permanent Residency / Lagos To Brazil Through The Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.