Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Creating A Nigerian App That Will Act As Substitute For Whatsapp, Facebook Etc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Creating A Nigerian App That Will Act As Substitute For Whatsapp, Facebook Etc (620 Views)

My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / Powerbank A Substitute For The Epileptic Nature Of Our Electricity. / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Nigerian App That Will Act As Substitute For Whatsapp, Facebook Etc by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2017
This recession has really widen our eyes. It opened our eyes to our complete dominance on foreign product. Basically, everything we eat and breath are foreign made and our taste and desires not to substitute these foreign product for Nigerian product is one of the major reason why we find ourselves in this recession mess. Although the government have a major role to play, but we Nigerians has a lot more to do, starting with supporting our own product even though they are not on the same level with there foreign counterparts. We should all note that does foreign products also start small and it was with our patients and total support that does products rise to the perfect structures they are right now. Nigerians should also note that because of our love for foreign products, billions of our dollars are going back to those foreign lands. Billions of dollars that could be used to promote our own product. it is in light of this, that I urge Nigerians to use that smart head of ours to think of what we can produce for ourselves instead of importing. As for me i will be starting with a substitute for whatsapp. Even though what i wanna develop wont be as good as whatsapp, it will do the work of sending and receiving message and i assure you, with time, your patience and support this app will be greater than whatsapp and more importantly it will be developed by a Nigerian and with time it will go global. i named the app "BUZZCAMP". I have already draw the rough pencil design for the app. with your contribution and support, very soon the app will be ready for download. Thanks a lot. signature- razhi

1 Like

Re: Creating A Nigerian App That Will Act As Substitute For Whatsapp, Facebook Etc by DivinelyBlessed: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Why do we need another whatsapp or Facebook?

Sorry to say but the apps will come second place to the social media giants.

How about an app that solves a problem?
Re: Creating A Nigerian App That Will Act As Substitute For Whatsapp, Facebook Etc by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2017
Yes. that was my first idea, but i realized that many Nigerians prefers google for solution to any problem and rightly so, it provide the best solution. but if u have ideas on problems to solve, pls kindly specify
Re: Creating A Nigerian App That Will Act As Substitute For Whatsapp, Facebook Etc by SpaxeX(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
razhi:
This recession has really widen our eyes. It opened our eyes to our complete dominance on foreign product. Basically, everything we eat and breath are foreign made and our taste and desires not to substitute these foreign product for Nigerian product is one of the major reason why we find ourselves in this recession mess. Although the government have a major role to play, but we Nigerians has a lot more to do, starting with supporting our own product even though they are not on the same level with there foreign counterparts. We should all note that does foreign products also start small and it was with our patients and total support that does products rise to the perfect structures they are right now. Nigerians should also note that because of our love for foreign products, billions of our dollars are going back to those foreign lands. Billions of dollars that could be used to promote our own product. it is in light of this, that I urge Nigerians to use that smart head of ours to think of what we can produce for ourselves instead of importing. As for me i will be starting with a substitute for whatsapp. Even though what i wanna develop wont be as good as whatsapp, it will do the work of sending and receiving message and i assure you, with time, your patience and support this app will be greater than whatsapp and more importantly it will be developed by a Nigerian and with time it will go global. i named the app "BUZZCAMP". I have already draw the rough pencil design for the app. with your contribution and support, very soon the app will be ready for download. Thanks a lot. signature- razhi

are you a developer?
Re: Creating A Nigerian App That Will Act As Substitute For Whatsapp, Facebook Etc by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
No. just had d idea
Re: Creating A Nigerian App That Will Act As Substitute For Whatsapp, Facebook Etc by directonpc(m): 6:18am On Feb 20, 2017
You should try http://7rl.in/phome too. It's not a Facebook wannabe but an innovative community with fun and useful content sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Pro / Fingerprint, Face Scan, Or Password: What's The Best Way To Unlock Galaxy S8? / The Essential Phone New Anti-iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.