Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Aww... Thintalltony's Wife Disabled Comments On Her IG Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aww... Thintalltony's Wife Disabled Comments On Her IG Page (834 Views)

'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) / #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony / BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aww... Thintalltony's Wife Disabled Comments On Her IG Page by ObiOmaMu: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2017
It has to be really difficult dealing with comments from concerned Nigerians who are worried that her husband may be breaking their marital vows with all he's been doing with fellow housemate Bisola.

Bisola and ThinTallTony have been kissing up a storm, smooching, squeezing and handling the hell out of each other's bodies. Then the one that happened last night that seems like a blow or hand job. Whatever it was that happened.

ThinTallTony's beautiful wife, Laraba, on her Instagram page turned off comments where the one of the pictures that has to do with her husband being in the Big Brother House is this one below:

Only a few posts on Laraba's IG page have comments enabled.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/aww-thintalltonys-wife-disabled.html

Re: Aww... Thintalltony's Wife Disabled Comments On Her IG Page by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2017
This ttt guy Bleep up finish I swear.
Re: Aww... Thintalltony's Wife Disabled Comments On Her IG Page by alatbaba1(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2017
Naija I hail thee

(1) (Reply)

Prison Break Season Five Is Back / Watch Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2 [2017]l Movie In HD Quality / Arrow Season 6 Release Date Anounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.