Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed (1266 Views)

Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? / Gods Are Always A Reflection Of Man / Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by otemanuduno: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2017
Something about life is that, IT GOES AROUND AND COMES AROUND. That's a more reason why those who are currently upon the earth should try hard to do only good things and ignore bad things, because WHATEVER EVIL YOU DO TO HUMANITY SHALL SOMEDAY BE REVISITED.

God the UNIVERSE himself doesn't judge anyone, we his elements have judgement with us and we can judge even the gods such as Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Enlil and other bad gods who were and are still using their words to capture our hearts and brainwash us.

Among all the evil gods, Yahweh and Allah stand out, because the evil they have done to humanity still continues till these days. But according to the DIVINE THUMMIM(prophecy), their evil impact shall be so microscopic in the next millennium.

Here are some examples of evils committed by the gods of evil:

genocide, racism, tribalism, murder, ra*pe, evil advices, stealing from other nations, terrorism, killing of children and animals unreasonably, false promises, deceptions, brainwashing, lies, etc.

But by the power of NATURE, the future generations shall not fall prey of all these evil in OTEM'S NAME.

The homo sapiens of the future shall
*use their brains
*worship no god
*do good to their fellow human beings

cc: Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Muafrika2, Blueagent, Winner01, Felixmor, Realmindz, Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Hahn, Seun.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
What is stranger is that someone liked the post undecided

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by correctguy101(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
Something about life is that, IT GOES AROUND AND COMES AROUND. That's a more reason why those who are currently upon the earth should try hard to do only good things and ignore bad things, because WHATEVER EVIL YOU DO TO HUMANITY SHALL SOMEDAY BE REVISITED.

God the UNIVERSE himself doesn't judge anyone, we his elements have judgement with us and we can judge even the gods such as Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Enlil and other bad gods who were and are still using their words to capture our hearts and brainwash us.

Among all the evil gods, Yahweh and Allah stand out, because the evil they have done to humanity still continues till these days. But according to the DIVINE THUMMIM(prophecy), their evil impact shall be so microscopic in the next millennium.

Here are some examples of evils committed by the gods of evil:

genocide, racism, tribalism, murder, ra*pe, evil advices, stealing from other nations, terrorism, killing of children and animals unreasonably, false promises, deceptions, brainwashing, lies, etc.

But by the power of NATURE, the future generations shall not fall prey of all these evil in OTEM'S NAME.

The homo sapiens of the future shall
*use their brains
*worship no god
*do good to their fellow human beings

cc: Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Muafrika2, Blueagent, Winner01, Felixmor, Realmindz, Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Hahn, Seun.

And then d world will end n birth another new world. Cos God will awake and sleep again to bang his brain correct?
Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by hahn(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Puny gods

4 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by hahn(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
correctguy101:

And then d world will end n birth another new world. Cos God will awake and sleep again to bang his brain correct?

The only thing god is good at is banging tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by otemanuduno: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
The fearless will like the post, but the fearful will hold on to the worship of the gods of evil. If it's a compulsion to worship something, I'd rather die worshipping biscuits than worshipping any evil god grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by toslex00001: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
The fearless will like the post, but the fearful will hold on to the worship of the gods of evil. If it's a compulsion to worship something, I'd rather die worshipping biscuits than worshipping any evil good grin grin
so you honestly believe beyond doubt that the universe came from nothing by nothing for no reason
Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by otemanuduno: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
toslex00001:
so you honestly believe beyond doubt that the universe came from nothing by nothing for no reason
The Almighty God created the UNIVERSE with a Big Bang. God Almighty emptied his content and then you and me are part of God Almighty, but it now depends on what part of him we are. I (the living star) am a good part of God Almighty. The evil gods such as Allah, Yahweh, Moloch(the dying stars) etc are the bad parts of God Almighty. What side of God Almighty are you? The good, the bad or the ugly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by correctguy101(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:

asin eh, d tin no dey tire am. I even heard virgins await us o. Dah means most 9ja girls are doomed. Hau
Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by otemanuduno: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:

So funny. If you are talking of banging as the great force experienced during World creation, then you're partially right, but if you mean 'banging' as in 'sexing' that belongs to the evil gods(the children of God Almighty) who are obsessed with virgins.
Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by correctguy101(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
The Almighty God created the UNIVERSE with a Big Bang. God Almighty emptied his content and then you and me are part of God Almighty, but it now depends on what part of him we are. I (the living star) am a good part of God Almighty. The evil gods such as Allah, Yahweh, Moloch(the dying stars) etc are the bad parts of God Almighty. What side of God Almighty are you? The good, the bad or the ugly?

I'm d procreative part.

u get wah I mean?
#winks™

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by otemanuduno: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
correctguy101:

I'm d procreative part.

u get wah I mean?
#winks™
yeah
Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by LordCenturion(m): 6:02am On Feb 20, 2017
otemanuduno:
yeah

Let me give u a bit of what happened last week,

My South African girlfriend use to go to church, I can't stop her because we just know each other,and I didn't tell her the reason why am not going to church,she showed me a text message from a strange number which read "bby, I really love u,I can't concentrate last Sunday, am feeling like being with u right now"
I just asked her to ignore that message maybe the person mistakenly send it to wrong number, and she said she is not going to call the number back ,she just came to my house after 3 days telling me that it's her General Overseer that sent the message to her that he use his common number to call her the following day that he can't concentrate on Sunday when he was given sermon, I know this pastor because he's from Nigeria(igbo) but never talk to him before, I know his wife, his church was very big here in Vanderbiljpark, the pastor who is enough to be her grandfather,my girlfriend told her friend who let her know that the man use to sleep with both married and single girls in his church,because he has sleep with her two other friends before and dumbed them... She said she's going to tell his wife which I stop her from doing such, I told her to stop going to that church.....

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by otemanuduno: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
LordCenturion:

Let me give u a bit of what happened last week,

My South African girlfriend use to go to church, I can't stop her because we just know each other,and I didn't tell her the reason why am not going to church,she showed me a text message from a strange number which read "bby, I really love u,I can't concentrate last Sunday, am feeling like being with u right now"
I just asked her to ignore that message maybe the person mistakenly send it to wrong number, and she said she is not going to call the number back ,she just came to my house after 3 days telling me that it's her General Overseer that sent the message to her that he use his common number to call her the following day that he can't concentrate on Sunday when he was given sermon, I know this pastor because he's from Nigeria(igbo) but never talk to him before, I know his wife, his church was very big here in Vanderbiljpark, the pastor who is enough to be her grandfather,my girlfriend told her friend who let her know that the man use to sleep with both married and single girls in his church,because he has sleep with her two other friends before and dumbed them... She said she's going to tell his wife which I stop her from doing such, I told her to stop going to that church.....
hmmm, that's what these pastors are. Anybody in suit and shoes is qualified to be a pastor, so far he knows few passage of the Bible in his head. They are like the God they worship, looking for virgins and ladies to prey upon.
Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by Niflheim(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
@Otemanuduno,

Ridicule is the "hidden gift" that NATURE has in store for jehovah!!!..................................................Jehovah's houses(churches) are now being destroyed in earthquakes and floods!!! Even he(jehovah), cannot stop the final destruction that is looming above his "lice infested" head!!!...............................................................................http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/basilica-st-benedict-destroyed-italy-latest-6-6-quake-article-1.2851116

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by otemanuduno: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Niflheim:
@Otemanuduno,

Ridicule is the "hidden gift" that NATURE has in store for jehovah!!!..................................................Jehovah's houses(churches) are now being destroyed in earthquakes and floods!!! Even he(jehovah), cannot stop the final destruction that is looming above his "lice infested" head!!!...............................................................................http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/basilica-st-benedict-destroyed-italy-latest-6-6-quake-article-1.2851116

Good for him. Back in the days when his brothers warned him against doing evil, he wouldn't listen. Now humans are capitalising on all his errors to make jest of him grin

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by 0temSapien: 4:05am On Oct 31, 2018
Yahweh is in trouble

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by Ahasco(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
otemanuduno:
hmmm, that's what these pastors are. Anybody in suit and shoes is qualified to be a pastor, so far he knows few passage of the Bible in his head. They are like the God they worship, looking for virgins and ladies to prey upon.

Naaaaa! You mean; they are like the gods they worship. Cos I know them all

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by Ahasco(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Niflheim:
@Otemanuduno,

And even the church leaders are all being exposed one way or the other. You can tell cos very soon you see them all misbehaving like they are going crazy. That's what I observed with the news I'm hearing all around and those that are still kept from the media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by 0temSapien: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed by OtemAtum: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
Learn the truth

(1) (Reply)

(part 2) Traits Of Ogbanje Spirits. / Virginia Pastor Who Defiantly Held Church Service Dies Of Coronavirus / Theos 101—The Concept of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.