Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? (517 Views)

Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy / Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. / Is Christianity Still Relevant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by newsynews: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4098361/ghana-female-muslim-students-twerk

The above thread is a news which talks about some Ghanaian Muslims girls who will face punishment for dancing and twerking to a popular song ''One Corner'.

When I saw the thread on front page I clicked to read the content. After that, I proceeded to drop a comment only to be slammed with a need to accept Islam before I can make a comment on the thread. This repelled me.

What I find baffling is that the thread is not an Islamic teaching thread, moreover it made front page on Thursday, not Friday when Islamic threads do make front page.

I believe the thread was locked away from non-muslims so as to prevent them from baring their divergent views on the issue.

Now, I ask, why do threads that show some corruption perpetrated by fake pastors never blocked away from non-Christians/ Why are they always opened for Atheists, Satanists and Muslims to ridicule Christianity with their comments?

Why is the management of Nairaland protecting Islam and exposing Christianity to attacks and ridicule?

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by princechurchill(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
The organisers of the news network are very stupid,religious bigots just like boko haram

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by MistadeRegal(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
This has been on since Nairaland has been.
Several nairalanders have raised this issue as a thread and comments but nothing has been done about it.
I consider it as being bias.
I consider it bigotry.
I consider it as being unfair to protect only one side and exposing other side to freedom to ridicule with every utmost pleasure.

Let the MODs and the blog owner do something about it.
If you preach unity, show unity.

You can ban me for saying the truth if you want....

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by manutdadex(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Seun and his management team are all disappointments. Its really a shame what nairaland is turning into.. If seun cant level d playing field let him kuku remove d field so everyone can play on equal terms. Nairaland was suppose to b a platform to be heard but yet bfore u speak u have to take an oat. Pressing tribalistic comments are not sensored.

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by Uyi168: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Even as a non christian,i demand that seun provide a level playing ground for us all..i couldnt comment on the said thread becox of the silly oath..

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by sonofluc1fer: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yahweh, Allah and their African children want to win the INTERNET so BADD...
Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is his excuse in the pic below

Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Whereas he's being unfair.his moderators aren't helping matters as they ban people anyhow. Don't be surprised if I get ban for speaking up.
Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by hatchy(f): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Seun and his team are the known religious terrorists in this forum.

What pains me most is that 98% of Nairalanders are Christians who can't boycott this forum for at least one week to force the management to change the useless and discriminatory policy.

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by 1Sharon(f): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
You don't believe in Allah do you? So accepting the declaration shouldn't be an issue for you, after all Allah is a fictional god.
Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by Originakalokalo(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Christianity has suffered a lot of killings and ridicule.

This has been for thousands of years.

What is the devil trying to hide?

Why is he out against the faith of Christ?

Whatever he does doesn't matter.

I believe Christ.based on his words.

But I have gone past that level.

Now, I believe him because I have experienced him.

I have prayed and the prayers were answered. Even cases that are beyond medicine.

I got the period my dad will die from a Revelation through the dream. And it happened as revealed.

I have gotten messages by direct voice of the holy Spirit.

I have experienced him. What Nairaland does is inconsequential.

Jesus is Lord and will reign forever.

Glory to the Ancient of Days.

5 Likes

Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
hatchy:

What pains me most is that [b]98% of Nairalanders [/b]are Christians who can't boycott this forum for at least one week to force the management to change the useless and discriminatory policy.
Keep deceiving yourself cheesy.
Re: Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
hatchy:

What pains me most is that 98% of Nairalanders are Christians who can't boycott this forum for at least one week to force the management to change the useless and discriminatory policy.

Keep deceiving yourself cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

The Original Art Of Prayer / Supplements / What Form Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.